With all this shit going down and now this mad fucker getting super high res footage of Epstein's pedo island...

With all this shit going down and now this mad fucker getting super high res footage of Epstein's pedo island, I have a request from all of you Jow Forumsommandos

Who is genuinely willing and able to get boots on the ground and have a proper look around that hellhole of an island

Doesn’t seem like there’s any security except a few people that could be grounds keepers and upkeep staff or just be there to ship whatever is left on the island out

There is a truck coming off a boat and a large amount of shipping contains on the island which could be any number of things were talking satanic statues, paintings, shit maybe even kids themselves

BRING A BLACK LIGHT IF POSSIBLE - Give the temple and front steps good scan if you can. If people are right and that staining on the steps is blood then its going to light up like a Christmas tree

Stay safe Jow Forumsommandos and Godspeed

Attached: island.png (882x628, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's the stain that was mentioned

Attached: blood.png (1162x470, 1.24M)

And here's the shipping containers and crew

Attached: people.png (982x602, 1.55M)

Interesting, bump.

Bush Clinton deep state blackmail island

Attached: 1358978782565.jpg (493x499, 41K)

>someone go check it out
>oh no not me
OP is a fag like usual

So your grand plan involves getting some basement dwelling 4channers to an island that's already being liquidated and the best input you have is that someone bring the blacklight they have above their uncleaned fishtank

Go to Jow Forums with this shit you haven't mentioned a single Jow Forums worthy thing.

>implying this isn't exactly whats gonna happen when some retirement boomer in Florida takes a trip over there

Attached: guy in the chair.png (480x360, 217K)

If any of you believe you can win the game by playing you're retarded

Attached: 1559526104514.jpg (737x600, 162K)

It's not the security on the island you ought to fear. It's the surveillance checking who is trying to access the island or has an interest in the island, then tracking those people down afterwards which should worry you.

Epstein's Jewish, its a Jewish Temple.

This.

Ay shit dont get me wrong this aint a plan and i live on the other side of the world so its gonna be a little hard for me to get in there, i'm just seeing if there is anyone that could and would go and thought a black light might be useful

Yes it is a stanic jew temple, but you're a samefag. It's obvious based on the time between posts kiddo.

>>Bro lets totally rush area 51 bro
>>Bro lets totally rush some rich guys private island bro
just stop

Attached: flat 800x800 075 f.u1.jpg (700x740, 57K)

Its kinda fake though, 3d fake effects on a rather plain building, which has not very much inside it other than storage items.
Probably a building meant to cover a hidden entrance underground.

give me a quick rundown on what's happening with this guy again

It's supposed to be "Solomon's Temple " I'm pretty sure, which would fall under the banner of Freemasonry/Occult, also with the color pattern. If those are Owls on the top I'm guessing that would be Illuminati association, which explains his Hollywood buddies. You dont fuck with these people and get away unscathed that's for sure. Ever heard of g*ng stalking? That's just one of a number of ways these people can fuck your shit up including MK Ultra

this looks like literally nothing. tire tracks and rain stains

looks like literally anything

Do those usually have statues of Poseidon, god of the sea?

Attached: island temple.jpg (2732x1366, 396K)

yeah, we're gonna need more pixels or a video of this
this image could show anything

>i wouldn't worry about it
t. Jewish pedophile

painted motif on that building. just like the temple. this is some bond villian shit.

Honestly, the only people who would do it are absolute retards, look at it like it's culling the herd.

you have no idea how bad I wanna tape magazines together, paint my face, raid this shit island and eat whatever food is left in the palace after shooting the only guard who didn't run.

You don't know how excited I wanna be. That's why i'm pissed -- there's probably real pedo dagon-istoreth worshipers out there someplace and we're looking at a wack-ass tennis court and imagining that it's blood.
Call me when we decide to roll killdozers on bohemian grove. This island thing is lame

It's from this.
axiomimages.com/aerial-stock-footage/view/AX102_250

>give me a quick rundown on what's happening with this guy again
one of the richest and most politically connected people in the USA is a serial pedophile. he got caught once, and because of his connections, was able to get away with almost zero punishment in one of the biggest abortions of justice in USA history. he got caught again, and this time hes going to get fucked, and alot of the people that protected him are going to get fucked too. one already did.

Attached: 1547936191758.jpg (1920x1200, 782K)

What if the island has security measures?

>he got caught once
Twice. The first time was a few decades ago and was buried rather hard. He's on his third strike now, which is why so many people are severing ties from him compared to the last go around.

Where is it you'll have to recruit local commandos dummy but if it was in my area I would do it but fellas better gopro up if anyone ever storms this bitch

Attached: vladimir makarov.png (315x600, 967K)

bet it feels good to type this from behind the keyboard. yes you would totally do something alright... LOL

Attached: 1488288798018.png (564x676, 13K)

Not just pedophilia, but high-profile human trafficking as well.

Grow the fuck up already.

Admittedly though, there are some places that would benefit the whole world if they were raided and heavily documented by the People, with the information spread far and wide across the internet and shared in torrents for decades to come. Epstein's properties are among them. Scientology's prison camps are one of the biggest targets I can think of, and would probably get the most popular support and benefit the world the most with a healthy dose of sunlight.

Area 51 is a test airfield, and the most likely place to get you turned into a pink mist after crossing the security perimeter. They probably build and warehouse all the exotic tech elsewhere given how much of a high-profile meme it is.