OH HEY THERE DAVE IT'S ME, JERRY FROM THE GUN CLUB...

OH HEY THERE DAVE IT'S ME, JERRY FROM THE GUN CLUB. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SOME TIME DOES THE OLE "BALL N' CHAIN" HAVE YOU LOCKED UP AGAIN? HAHAHA. SPEAKING OF WHICH THE WIFE GAVE ME PERMISSION TO BUY A NEW GUN. SO FAR MY LITTLE ARSENAL IS:

REMINGTON 700 IN .223
REMINGTON 700 IN .308
REMINGTON 700 IN 7MM
REMINGTON "THE HOME DEFENDER" 870
KIMBER 1911

I'M THINKING OF GETTING A REMINGTON 700 IN .300 WINCHESTER OR MAYBE A .44 REVOLVER. MY SON IS TRYING TO GET ME TO THINK ABOUT ONE OF THOSE AR FIFTEENS BUT THOSE MILITARY RIFLES ARE JUST SILLY. ONE SHOT FROM THAT THING AND IT WOULD BLOW THE DAMN DEER INTO PIECES!!!!

ANYWAY WRIGHT BACK TO ME WHEN YOU CAN. YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO MY LAST FEW EMAILS BUT MAYBE THE DEMOCRATS (SOMETIMES I LIKE TO CALL THEM "DEMON RATS" LOL) HACKED INTO YOUR EMAIL AND DELETED THEM. HILLARY WOULD SURE KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT THAT!!!!!

--------------------------------
US Marines 1977-1978 HOORAH
I stand with Israel and God's chosen people
The pumpin' of a shotgun, the universal FUCK YOU!

Attached: gunboomer5.jpg (471x318, 19K)

7/10

Made me smile

Attached: 48EED73D-FD6F-443A-9F92-0A71F9D9F34C.jpg (1242x1335, 680K)

Are there any honest fuds left in the world that don't use semi-auto rifles and are scared of them?

boomers gonna BOOM

Not really, but you'll get replies that make it seem like they're everywhere

based and *sip*pilled

Attached: sipmarines.jpg (1280x960, 276K)

Attached: 1560285624896.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

I like these memes, but I’ve actually never seen a boomer drink a monster energy. They either stick to coffee or maybe the occasional Red Bull. I guess it’s a 30 year old boomer thing

Talked with a friends dad today. Total fudd, but still has a unconverted saiga and a basic bitch AR.

>lol hay guise i made fun of boomers! you're gonna love this totally original form of humor that i'm sure none of you have ever seen before! feel free to tell me how edgy i am!

cringe

Get out of here boomer

Hiya Jerry! Dave here. I put together one o them straight pull Ayarrs. Them Australian folks like emm I only got it in .223 though so it's a nice mild one! My wife is letting me have a bit more time out now that we've got a new gardener to keep the lawn mowed! He sure is over a lot. Hell, she practically tells me to go to the range. Living the dream!
Stand behind our troops, or stand in front!
O'Bummer gotta go!

t. boomer
get off the internet grandpa, your hour is up at the library computer

I have a 45 year old coworker that is into groundhog hunting. He only owns bolt action rifles chambered in varmint cartridges and .22, as well as a few revolvers and a single .22 semi-auto handgun. He was interested in the 1000yd range that I go to, so I offered to take him along one weekend. He was fucking perplexed trying to operate the controls on my AR and SKS (and Hakim, but everybody is). He was a great shot after the things were loaded, but any control other than the trigger confused the hell out of him. I honestly don't think he had handled a semi-auto rifle before.

JERRY .DAVE HERE! ID LIKE TO SEE PICTURES OF THAT (NOW CALM DOWN I MINT YOURE NEW GUN, NOT THE MISSUS, HEHEH)
JUST TOOK THE 1911 OUT FOR A RANGE TRIP AND DAM NEAR SHOT A YEAR SUPPLY OF AMMO! WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN DIDNT REALIZE I WENT THROUGH A WHOLE BOX!!
TOOK A PICTURE FOR YOU AT THE RANGE, WHAT DO YOU THINK? NOT TO SHABBY!
--------------------------------
US Marines 1977-1978 HOORAH
I stand with Israel and God's chosen people
The pumpin' of a shotgun, the universal FUCK YOU!

Attached: 02FA7F85-E6EA-44E9-AC7E-4A0215397782.jpg (300x299, 16K)

I have had a hardy kek because of this thread, god bless you Jerry.

Attached: 1562676169546.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

And dave. Meant to say dave. But jerry is cool too.

RO at the range I goto carries .44 on his hip and trash talks all the people with commie milsurp. He once asked someone to remove the mag of their SKS entirely instead of just hingeing it open, before realizing that it wasn't possible without taking apart the gun.

ITT: OP keeps replying to his own thread over and over again in hopes that his unfunny joke will catch on.

Sad!

Blow it out your ass

Attached: 1561220219065.png (750x750, 605K)

Won't lie the Photobucket got me

Attached: 1562995357901.jpg (776x838, 72K)

wew that's dark

>that image
Nice touch
>those dubs
Nice digits
>this post
Nice

Attached: 1562968719379.jpg (194x260, 11K)

The second and 4th paragraphs have some based in them... Don't give up on the boomer yet, he can be saved!!!!

why is it true though

>US Marines 1977-1978 HOORAH
is this one of those vietnam era veterans?

~70% of gun owners in my country are the embodiment of fudd. They're worse than anti-gunners

All my family members that own guns. I've been asked more than once if my AR is legal/registered/I have a license for it.
>I live in Florida
The amount of times I've had to explain there's no federal firearms registry to these fucking people.

boomerposting is cancer

i cant even handle how real this is

Attached: 1546565182371.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

you have low standards

this retarded

this retarded

Geez is OP really still bumping his own painfully unfunny thread in hopes that this shitty, played-out joke will catch on? I mean, you gotta admire the dedication, but still...

this retarded

sure kid

Well meme'd

low stadards

Kino

HEY JERRY. ITS ME DAVE. WE HAVENT TALKED SINCE I MOVED TO CALIFORNIA FOR WORK. JUST SENT THE DAUGHTER TO COLLEGE, SO NOW I'VE GOT MORE TIME FOR GUNS.

THINKING ABOUT PICKIN UP A TAURUS JUDGE, BUCKSHOT HAS REAL STOPPIN POWER, AND I CAN ALWAYS LOAD IT WITH BIRDSHOT FOR THE MISSES!

Attached: wx9izc9huig11.jpg (622x464, 175K)

Somebody make a caption for this one

Attached: ZmovM37.jpg (680x680, 49K)

Silence, boomer

Attached: 34D2899E-E94F-4A5D-AF21-C58C4DCCCA6F.jpg (960x949, 65K)

low test

Is kid posting back? I've been away a while.
>underestimating the retardation of the average person
>ever

>tfw the vast majority of real fudds have died off and zoomers mix fudds up with neo-fudds and GenXers

It'll be a sad time, when the last genuine fudd has been dead for 15 years and kids on Jow Forums are calling people born in 2000 fudds.

>age having anything to do with it
My brother is 29 and only owns an old Ithaca shotgun and a Remington 700. He unironically thinks the 2A is about hunting and will use the "you don't need that for hunting", "I like the second Ammendment as much as the next guy, but....", and "that'd blow a deer in two" lines.

I’m also a Floridanon and I’m always telling girls and guys alike that we don’t a firearm license.
>”Whoa do you have a license for each one of these?”
>No you don’t need a license to buy them
>”So you just walk in and grab one and leave????”
>You have to do a background check and paperwork, and that could take some time. I’ve seen plenty of people get denied and turned out with my own eyes

It’s amazing how foreign the concept of a firearm is to some people

A friend of mine is the zoomer version of this. He owns 3 AR's, an M&P .22, and an SR-25. Why do people buy the same gun 5 times?

Nah. Like telling twatter users the real world isnt twatter, Jow Forums the real world isnt Jow Forums memes, and boomers the real world isnt on TV..., the real world isnt Jow Forums memes.

close... not quite how a boomer types though.........,.... needs more ellipses

Yes, but as someone that was a gun owner in the 90s, it's not the same plague.

When I was young the gun zeitgeist was "bolt action good, semi-auto and kids bad".
Gun clubs, ranges with memberships, gun forums, etc... were the realm of whitebeard grognards who would verbally berate anyone and try to kick them out for thinking about magazine-fed guns.

Like, nowadays they're rare little creatures that scuttle about the backwoods and quiet dark trails of gun-ownership and it's a postable and interesting thing when you meet one or know one.

But 15 years ago when Jow Forums was young and the term gained widespread acceptance here we were just at the beginning of the golden age of "the majority of gun owners are under 35 and either own an AR or don't hate them".

We live in a renaissance of guns, and left the dark ages behind.
Fudds are a remnant of those dark ages; when gunshops were backwoods shacks and dirty stores at the edge of cities or ghettos stacked high with musty milsurp and shitty lighting and gun shows were basically garage sales.

Attached: 1561861294211.jpg (499x753, 66K)

German Hunters

What is the Hakim like?

My uncle is an avid shotgun hunter and owns multiple over/unders. He is rabidly against owning an AR-15 and takes every chance to shit on the Second Amendment.