What Rifle suppressor should I get

What Rifle suppressor should I get

I am considering the Chimera or the OSS Helix 7.62?

Attached: OSS HX-QD 556.jpg (700x700, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vvQZ54uIKY
guns2ammo.com/product/aac-762-sdn-6-7.62mm-rifle-51t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q Trash Panda

strongly depends on your use case and budget. OSS has a very niche use case, for piston-driven rifles with little to no gas adjustability. Chimera is an attempt at a do-all suppressor, and I'm unsure how well it performs.

>giving money to kb
>the same kb that was removed from his own company by federal court
lmao

Attached: DSC00613.gif (977x545, 308K)

Those welds look perfect

>42031764
I'm not even giving you a (You) for that bait.

Sandman l
Yhm resonator
A form 1 suppressor

I am also considering a YHM Turbo. And the thing I won't be buying one till next year. Ill be moving in August of 2020 for law school and already bought 3 silencers.

Deadass Sandman K

Energetic armaments VOX hands down quietest suppressor I have ever heard. with the wipes of course.

I like my Chimera 300, it does suppressor stuff, and I dont wear ears when shooting .223 through it. 300blk through it is quieter than I couldve imagined.

>hurr durr

If it was made with faulty welds, then this review by Sage Dynamics would have revealed it, faggot.
youtu.be/6vvQZ54uIKY

>paying the government to trample on your rights
>paying companies who cerakote a steel tube with baffles and slap a 1000 dollar price tag on it
Just make a fucking titanium maglite silencer that's definitely being "form 1'd".

Attached: seriousdirectorchokesonfood.png (661x671, 637K)

reminder

Attached: 1541560721599.jpg (957x1024, 182K)

Griffin 30sd, yes or no?

>high pressure gasses and combustion byproducts erode away sharp, machined corners after thousands of rounds

How dare they release a product that might fail after approximately 10 million rounds omg Q baka

enjoy your baffle strikes

never looked into it, but this doesnt seem groundbreaking. whats a standard lifetime for a silencer? i suppose it would be more than 5k rounds?

Similar question, poorfag looking for a sub $600~ (with stamp) suppressor for a .300 Blackout. What's the most quiet one I can reasonably get?

Use a 9mm pistol one. Try not to go too hard with supersonic 300 loads.

Thats like rebel silencers tier for pricing

guns2ammo.com/product/aac-762-sdn-6-7.62mm-rifle-51t

I've got an HX762 with is the last gen version of the OSS suppressors and I like it a lot. I have it on a bullpup and it removes just about all gas blowback so there is no gas in my face. While it will be louder at the muzzles end compared to most suppressors, It will be quieter at the shooters ear. Tim over at the military arms channel has a bunch of videos of the OSS suppressors, last and current gen. Also FWIW OSS suppressors are the only suppressors that will not void warranty on the HK417 rifle.

A form 1 suppressor using a 1.75 tube od, preferably 10 inches long and with a brake with 12 baffles.

>the same kb that was removed from his own company by federal court

This is so comically far from the truth that you're either a complete retard or a Remington Outdoors shill. KB was fired by Freedom Group without cause in a shady attempt to save several million dollars by voiding his contract. The judge ruled in KB's favor and awarded him ~$14 million dollars.

It's pretty easy to turn your own suppressor on a lathe. If for some reason a baffle strike occurs you can just fix it yourself. Fuck waiting a year to get permission then having to send your retard oopsie tube back to a mouth breathing monkey to replace a couple baffles.

Are those OSS suppressors good for bolt guns since they reduce the overall length?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 30848554_10213694793338845_6360118312508027599_o.jpg (2000x2000, 415K)

Not really. A standard suppressor will probably fare better with a bolt gun since you don't worry about gas blowback. OSS really shines in semi autos

You're behind the times, sweetie. KB was legally removed from his position as CEO of Q after he broke two restraining orders against his ex-wife. He hasn't been convicted yet, but he's on track to be a prohibited person, barred from firearm ownership. That same wonderful personality lost him contracts with Proof and Bartlein, so now his shitstick Fix (also a copy of a russian rifle) can barely shoot 1 moa at near AI prices. On top of all of that, he's openly mocked by the suppressor industry because the dude can't control himself in the public spotlight. Everyone in the industry knows he's full of shit and his products are blatant rip-offs of foreign counterparts. But his style of marketing attracts beta bitch boys like you, who willingly (or unwillingly depending on how retarded you are) overlook his plagiarism and think that giving daddy the money he wants will keep the bully away. It's both hilarious and pitiful to watch boipussy defend the biggest con artist of the firearms industry.

>pic related is that russian rifle, the Lobaev DLV-10

Attached: IMG_652211.jpg (2620x1747, 1.52M)

Repeatability and minimal POI shift are king with precision rifle suppressors. Though the OSS wasn't built for precision rifles, it does fairly well in the above two categories. With that being said, it's not the best you can get. It's fairly poor at suppression and weight compared to the competition.

Holy shit, I only researched up to his founding if Q, and even that gave me reason enough not to support him. Knowing this...

Attached: 20140406-152754.jpg (440x440, 47K)

is that baldanon

>His ex wife isnt
>His two companies aren't
>Sig and Remington aren't
We all need it, but propositioning strangers online is kind of desperate.

Off-topic tip in case no one has told you: Save some extra money every year for after you graduate. The bar is expensive in pretty much every state. Here it cost over $700 to apply for the exam and they charged another $100 or so just to use a computer to take it (plus the bar prep you'll do will run at least $1000.) You really do not want to work while you study that summer, so you'll be living off savings for three-ish months, assuming you get to start a job right after the exam. In short, put your gun lust on hold for three years unless you're wealthy going into school.

That scary information aside, good luck. I recently earned my JD, so I know it'll be a slog, but if you take it seriously it'll be well worth it. (Oh and don't do anything dumb those three years that'll fail you for character and fitness. I want more firearm-loving attorneys out there.)