Strategically speaking, can yellow do anything to win against red, blue and black?

Strategically speaking, can yellow do anything to win against red, blue and black?

Attached: Kaiserreich.jpg (820x461, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarycouncil.ca.gov/s_californiamilitarybases/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_in_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah.

If it can ally with either red or blue, definitely. If it allied with the black and jointly captured the farmland in the great plains, probably. Assuming this is during the timeframe Kaiserreich is based in, of course.

Green will take all in the end

>south ever calling itself union in anything where it secedes

Push back to the edge of the Rocky Mountains, call a truce with the remaining faction, build up defenses and prepare for maneuver warfare in the Great Plains. Mebbe take the Panama canal

Kek
>Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Arizona...
> joining Delaware, Massachusetts, New York, and DC in the balkinization
No sweetie. Just stop

Attached: 1537642334232.gif (500x281, 855K)

Yeah, if they can take the Colorado Plateau, they'll be in a very defensible position. Considering Yellow's population centers are much closer to the mountains than Blue's are, they should be able to pull it off.

Why isn't Texas its own country like its supposed to be?

Texas was never meant to be its own country. It always wanted to get absorbed into the Union with its own special sub-sovereignty. Now, Dallas and Fort Worth would be their own state with the pan handle and Oklahoma while east Texas would turn into niggerville and southwest Texas would turn into Atzlan. Eat it whatabooger sellouts

Well, we know nothing about your fantasy map and what the disposition of forces are, the history of your fictional US, and what the rest of the world is doing. So who knows?

Where is the Free Republic of Appalachia?

Half part of yellow needs to break off a d tell Cali to go fuck themselves.

Last time they did that they had numbers on their side, unironically the tables have turned now, if those are the teams.

The Pacific States (has Pacific in the name) can make serious gains against the remains of MacArthurs government since they’re being gang banged by the commies and fascists but the problem is that Mexico ends up declaring war and butt fucking you up past LA unless you are well prepared. Mexico has way more infantry divisions than you do to start.

>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Indiana
>o*io
Lol

it's when their battle-siesta ends, right?

yeah, give Michigan to Canada and it would improve that considerably.

On its own not a chance. These states do have a lot of firepower in them, however most of it is older since the gun laws in california are so strict. However they could easily align with Blue since a lot of these states are full of california implants and generally people who would be willing to ally for the sake of resources alone. Fighting against black will be difficult since they have so many weapons and it would be the closest we have to guerrilla warfare due to the heavy forests and swamps, however they are severely underpopulated in comparison.

It's where WV, eastern TN, eastern KT, western VA, western NC, north GA, and north AL should've been but OP is gay and power fantasizes about coastie jigaboos and river niggers raping white people, starting with his mutt ass first

Attached: 1562378452474.png (632x935, 516K)

>Texas was never meant to be its own country

Well we were, so fuck you.

I can say as someone from OK, we'd probably stand with Texas, and probably missouri, Kansas and Arkansas, if it ever came down to something like that.

FYI, the scenario is the 1936 election being split three ways between Huey Long, A literal marxist and the military Junta led by McArthur who don't accept the legitimacy of the election

I-35 would be the center of operations and heavily defended, don't even try tier defended by Ft. Sill and Tinker's bombers/complete electrical dominance and kansas would be bloody fucking kansas again, Arkansas would be cannibal hillbillies and indians eating people, again, like the last civil war, and Texas would be the economic base with a coastline, the entire deep south would probably be neutral/friendly towards the midwest however so take that into account, any threat would probably see fighting to the southern border of Texas, the Gulf would see absolutely wicked naval fighting and you couldn't take an unfriendly step on account of Desert Storm Steve and his gucci AR in any of the texarkansashoma paradigm.

> didn't even last a decade
It's no wonder yall love leather boots so much

> anything daddy Texas wants
> okie
Wow, tickle me surprised

Attached: 1562782529233m.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

It's Kaiserreich.

They changed it so Mexico doesn't try and annex the PSA anymore.

wow it's not like Texas would mob OK like the USA on Iraq and make us cannon fodder if we didn't.

Keep in mind how fickle OK is though, we're always along for half the ride regardless.

Attached: 1552232975941.jpg (1388x858, 289K)

Although, OK can pull an Alamo, I could realistically see Ft. Sill and the Air Reserve foighters taking out several thousands of men if there were that many.
Artillery bases scurry.

>tfw the entire state is a bombing range and they fucking use it as such

>I'm so tired of artillery practice 2lt fuckwit just fucking send a fly ball at the yard already

Attached: tallgrass-prairie-preserve-by-mike-fuhr[1].jpg (4000x2200, 1.06M)

This is a dumb map

Canada takes Panama, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Hawaii is a wildcard

anyone have thoughts on this? seen it posted a few times on Jow Forums...

Attached: 1562203388713.png (1802x905, 203K)

I think it's the mad fantasy of a sad fat LARPing faggot on an anonymous imageboard.

Lads how do I get the CHAD MacArthur, the American caesar, to win the civil war and create a new golden age?

Probably, assuming its a unified nation, it has the GPD, population, industry, and military installations to give any other section a run for its money.

>implying OR or WA would side with CA in a war

Look at the year.

Back when California was white and sane

Pay attention to your Focus trees and decisions senpai

You have to pull back your forces, specifically your troops on the East Coast. This pits the commies and fascists against each other instead of both of them raping your thin line stretching from Kansas to DC. Once you have a solid, stable front line you can fortify your positions, build up your army, then begin advancing into the commie and fascist lines....just pray to god California makes peace with you otherwise you are fucked. Since said they fixed Mexico being a serious threat, you should be good

Probably moving to dallas soon. Is it stil Jow Forums?

Fuck you, I will die before we give one of the best states and he largest bodies of fresh water in the world to a foriegn power

This is the second time I've seen this pic, someone give me context

CA has a shitload of military and leo, huge population, and seriously diverse economy. We would meet threats in the desert or mountains before they got to large populated area.

Id say its half larp half truth. If real-deal cowabunga happened I could very easily see the effectively US cut in half by paramilitary group actions, Even if they dont actually take any ground. That alone is a logistics nightmare.

>Cut off from water supplies, your enemies starting forest fires, having yo change your agricultural infrastructure because its fitted for luxury plants.
>large sprawling cities with very urbanized populations
> highly liberal pacifist population
Yeah California would eat itself quickly.

Your genius plan is to invade the Serra Nevada range to cut off water to the central valley and starve Cali out, a state that exports a tremendous amount of food.

>Pacifist

Cali provides more soldiers then your state. I know that because Cali provides more soldiers then every other state.

>push to the Rockies and stay there
My first thought too, if yellow can get their shit together well enough and stay on the defensive, it should be alright.

We have plenty of water and a shitload of firefighters, shit happens every year and the national guard is all over it.
Agriculture includes every damn thing known to man including a huge dairy and beef industry.
Go try and fuck with LA or Oakland
Small areas are liberal. The entire population 5 miles in from the coast owns multiple guns and trucks.
Our naval and air assets alone would crush anyone. Seriously look up how many Air Forces we have.

What if I decide to go use the entire war effort on California. My reasoning for that is if I can take them over quickly, I should be completely safe with half the country under my control

militarycouncil.ca.gov/s_californiamilitarybases/

>invade the Sierra Nevada Valley
I never said that, half of your ground water is unusable, you have periods of overconsumption due to drought and one of your major sources of water flows through a rival territory before it gets to you.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_in_California
>because Cali provides more soldiers then every other state.
Yes because it has such a large population, your states most popular ideology however is pacifism and progressivism. As for your large amount of soldiers, in the event of us balkanization, a large amount of those soldiers are of Hispanic descent and will give their allegiance to Mexico instead of some new bullshit government.

I’m telling you, you’re way off base about the pacifism. Our ideology is Cali is better than everyone and you can fuck off back to your flyover state.

Pull all divisions back to the capital region, push north into New England if they are a factor / not Canadian, hold the front against CSA and AUS, put most of your troops on CSA border and concentrate troops for deep encirclements, you need to take the CSA down before their heavy industry allows them to deploy armored divisions. Put some pressure on the AUS but save them for last unless they make a very stupid mistake. Once those two are done, California should be easy. You also should concentrate your air forces around the capitol so you always have supremacy there. Your navy is also usually strong enough to hold the whole eastern seaboard, patrol your ports and intercept shipments from Europe in the Mid-Atlantic if you can't hold the whole coast. McArthur isn't that hard if you play him right

Californian forces have much shorter supply lines and are heavily concentrated in a smaller area, plus your forces are in danger of being encircled by the other two factions. I wouldn't try this gamble

Your water is an issue even without the further strife of balkanization
>national guard
Will not have the same resources, will have a larger workload due to arson and they already struggled hard last year.
>Go try and fuck with LA or Oakland
You dont have to because the territory will eat itself.
>Our naval and air assets alone would crush anyone. Seriously look up how many Air Forces we have.
Your neighbor has an incredibly large airforce as well however it the event of balkanization a lot of those assets are going to defect to other territories due to stationed service members coming from all areas. So asset numbers are not going to be reliable

All of them will join THE AMERICAN CAESAR
You’re right, it’s way too risky

Okay and I'm supposed to believe that? I've lived in California and I know you are just lying to yourself. California has huge problems as it is and they have more to Lose in a scenario like this than anyone

Idk man, that leaves my lines extremely stretched and under Constand danger of getting encircled or flanked

No, consolidating your forces around the capitol and Virginia naval yards will not stretch out your supply lines. You kind of have to abandon the Midwest to fully prosecute this war. You give up the coast and Internationale lend lease will seriously pump up the CSA war effort

That is a good point, actually, seems almost better than the other user’s strategy

You made yellow too big. I live in part of that area n let me tell you. There’s no way in hell any of us are fighting San Fran psychos behalf. Push those faggots into the sea.

WW2 times buddy

It's set in 1936. Yellow is the legitimate, democratic government after a military coup (against illegitimate governments tbf)

>Canadians
>Foreign

Bruh we're just Americans who like different hats, free healthcare, and round rather than sharpen our o's

You do not believe in our ideals, you are more loyal to the British than you are to us and you live under a totalitarian state. No fucking thank you

EVERY MAN A KING

THE AMERICAN CAESAR sounds equally cool, I think I’ll eventually do a play through of both

Yellow has the Rocky Mountains as a barrier and has incredibly rough terrain between Blue and the coast. Yellow has the entire West Coast and numerous ports. I'd argue that Yellow has the most control at this point considering they control an entire coastline and have a great barrier that can be used to their advantage.

Daily reminder that Cascadia will become a dominant geopolitical power as the global water crisis progresses.

Attached: Cascadia.jpg (550x300, 35K)

if only we could get rid of all these brown 49ers and raiders fans. islanders a distant 3rd.

Attached: 1521934677301.jpg (303x545, 45K)

That's the joke. The Union is in the South, and the CSA in the North.

Attached: Kaiserreich.png (972x722, 1.29M)

I made a meme similar to that once.

Attached: hueyinthehouse.png (742x711, 949K)

yes

Yellow has yuppies, food, commerce
Blue has food, steel, coal
Red has I dunno
Black has niggers

This is going to be such an ugly clusterfuck. I wish it didn't have to come to this.

It's still mostly white and suburbany, but now there's a shit ton of cali and new Mexico liberal transients. Everything east and on the coast is niggers and everything west and south is methheads and wetbacks. The local news keeps fearmongering hard about niggers shooting each other and le ebil hwite man, but I assume that's everywhere so take it as you will

> """""""""free healthcare"""""""""""
Eat shit, Commonwealth whore bootlicker

You're doing it wrong.

Attached: 74ja7ghhhzw01.png (900x600, 11K)

Careful with those stairs Long, you might trip...

Attached: kr_moseley.png (155x210, 41K)

Bruh, Red is the Steel Belt.

They have everything they need to be self sufficient. The problem comes from their large urban population. Assuming they could adapt their resources and maintain order while they transition they are good. But knowing Californians, they are going to be their own worst enemy.

>Not sticking it to Canada so that doesnt happen

What kind of pussy are you?

Based

ww1 style war of attrition
most people=last longer

>Cali provides more soldiers then your state. I know that because Cali provides more soldiers then every other state.
Per capita matters. Gross numbers only matter for the first phase of armed conflict. How many Californians would be willing to be drafted into service or work gangs? His point stands. Cali would devolve rapidly.

Well that’s stupid. Where’s the fun in that?