Gun recommendation thread

>Post your budget and the guns you want to buy
>Fellow anons give advice

I have a budget of up to 1500 CHF. Any remaining budget will be used to buy ammo and mags if needed.

I want something that will give a shit ton of fun at the range.

What should I get from this list?

Attached: Gunstobuy2019.jpg (1888x2144, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDe3yPG1JMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would get the cheap AK, looks dope and leaves you more money for ammo = more fun

the AK but I don’t know that company. with some cheap guns you get less accuracy and reliability, with cheap AKs you get bombs that will kill/maim you

It's basically a NORINCO AK, all the people that I know that own one, swear by them and claim that they just work.

Talked to several guys that own gun shops and shooting ranges and they told me that they use those AKs as guns for renting without a single issue after so much abuse.

The vz58 carbine looks great. What’s a CHF?

Swiss Franc, roughly equivalent to one €

cheese hamburger with fries

yep, best option of all of these. i would not risk it with a dirt cheap no name AK

don’t trust anyone to ever give you useful advice on things that will kill you/send you to prison. everyone is an inbred risk-taking retard except you. read about the objective features and specs of these options until your eyes bleed. from the barrel finish to the receiver style to the takedown process and everything in between. VZ is a bitch to take apart compared to the AK btw

Thanks for answering. I know I could have looked it up but it was more of a bump question. Also why is it so expensive? That’s like 2k moon landing dollars or some shit. Oh and like the guy said a few replies above me said. Research until your eyes bleed. I bought a fucking RAS-47 on a whim and I am still fucking pissed about it.

Guns are a small market in most of Europe, it drives the prices way up compared to the US

$1.02

>VZ is a bitch to take apart compared to the AK btw
only if you are retarded
But with those prices AK is no brainer.

Canadian Half-Farthing

I'm looking for a conseal carry revolver.

My budget is under 1k (as long as it's a great gun I don't car if it's that much). I was looking at the ruger LCRx in 357 mag 3 inch barrel.

The VZ 58 super short looks cool AF but look at this motherfucking fireball. Do you enjoy your eyesight and eyebrows user? Get the VZ 58 carbine unless you already have a semi-auto carbine/rifle and then get the mossman.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDe3yPG1JMM

Get the nedi ak and spend the rest of the money on ammo

I have one, ran about 4k rounds through it up to now and i love the little bastard

The vz compact is fun but very unreliable
The carbine is more fun and very reliable.
Munitionsdepot currently has a used mossy 500 that looks fun as fuck

Get the AK and a shitload of ammo

Buy a pistol instead.

cold hammer forged

Attached: 0f9.jpg (600x456, 81K)

leaf here, i got the vz58 super short and i fuckin lit my paper targets i had on the table on fire while firing this lmfao

Just get a Glock™

Based and burgerpilled.

I'm in poland and interested in milsurp