Does anyone here own (or owned/operated) a P(S)90? I've always loved the P90...

Does anyone here own (or owned/operated) a P(S)90? I've always loved the P90, and was considering getting the civilian-available model. Are they as fun cool as I think they are, or is the platform just a meme, in your opinion? And is it worth the money to go all in with the 50 rounders or getting an SBR? How would you rate it as a practical self-defense tool?

I already own an AR, a 20-gauge, and a P320, so this wouldn't be my first firearm or anything like that if that factors into your recommendation.

Attached: ps90_2.jpg (740x526, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QTqeT7IfJCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fired one, my shop sells them rarely, friend has one
Get your hands on one and see if you even like the feel, it's pretty unique.
Ammo can be pricey sometimes. It definitely has it's place as a PDW. You can use it for home defense but that's really up to you.
SBR would be better if youre able to. I dont know what you mean by "go all in with the 50 rounders" as those are normal things.

Got to hand one when we visited a police station with school, in belgium. I was too young and not really Jow Forums back then so i didn't enjoy it for what it was. Shit sucks.

No one here will like your gun or support you buying it. Google 'X-gun negative reviews' to find our any fundemental risks inharent to the firearm itself and maybe read up on what manufacturer you want making your weapon, but, if you like it user, just go get it.

Attached: 1509694445614.jpg (800x424, 32K)

Sorry bro
I stay clear of those because I don’t wanna catch the big gay
but u do u

>u do u
>nigger speak
Gross.

I like mine a lot. It's a bit of a meme, but if you're just looking for a practical non-meme gun that uses a non-meme cartridge you wouldn't be seriously considering spending $1500 on a PS90 in the first place. As for self defense it is a PDW so that is its entire purpose. If you're not going to invest in 50 round mags and SBR then really you just have a gun that is weird looking and uses a special snowflake round for no good reason. You've accepted the limitations of the design without taking advantage of any of its benefits.

I've shot both P90's and PS90's. Literally no recoil, in full auto you can maintain a pie plate sized grouping at 15 yards standing freehand.

Be prepared ammo isn't the most prevalent, and it'll be a range queen. But if you accept that and just want a fun accurate gun for plinking, to for it.

This.

Are those mag couplers that put your cheek on the inactive mag as uncomfortable as they look?

No it is suprisingly a very comfy and ergonomic weapon,

30 round mags are pretty common to find for them and cheaper, and there are also 10 round cuck mags.

The 30s and 10s are apparently just 50s with limiters that can be sawed off easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTqeT7IfJCY
More material, less demand, why are they cheaper, then?

getting a good sight picture meant my nose was right above the chamber when firing.

I don't think I'd use it for HD without full auto desu. The baby bullets seem effective, but they're all penetration. Would be a good DOTR gun with the long barrel and a 2x.

>I already own an AR, a 20-gauge, and a P320
You owe it to yourself to live a little. If the PS90 appeals to you, get one and SBR that shit.

I like mine alot, but I've always wanted a PS90 after watching STARGATE (what I tell people). It's not actually that expensive to feed, pretty much the same as 30 carbine. In truth though, there are other guns in the same form factor I shoot more than it, specifically my SP5K. It's more that the factory red dot mount is fucking shit and I end up just using the also shit irons for now and removed the red dot to put on my glock as I don't really want to spend money on an optic right now as it's really just a range toy for me. If you want it, get it. I'll SBR mine eventually, as I actually live within driving distance to one of the dudes who specializes in SBRing it. Although I just bought a USC, so I'm probably going to convert that to a UMP and SBR that first.

All PS90s come with 10 or 30 rounders from the factory. At least the third and current forth gen ones did/do. 50 rounders are plentiful though. Korean ones work ok, but it's not like surplus factories are hard to find.

Fn does silly things like produce and sell a semi-auto minime, whilst pretending they care about civilians having armor-piercing cop killer bullets.Really they're doin it right, because we get to have actual military grade toys and they get to look clean.

50s only cost like $25

I heard you can get one in Minecraft and there's an overlooked glitch in the first, second, and third versions that allows you to corrupt the file. Worth trying if you want full fun, but I've heard admins keep an eye on it and might pay you a visit.

If you Google it you can see some forum posts from guys who went to a common online marketplace, downloaded files of the older versions to mate with their updated fourth, fifth, or whatever version (which doesn't still come with the glitch in it but should still work with the right files from older versions), and within a few days admins came to their Minecraft world and confiscated their entire copy.

definitely a rifle that needs sbr'ing

For home defense: Great when SBR'd. Just expect the police to find excuses to keep it in the evidence locker out of spite.

For Range: A fun beauty that will turn heads as long as you can afford to feed it

For SHTF: Not practical, get something with more common ammo.

All in all, it's a nice space gun. I'm sure you're aware that there are more practical options, but that's not why you're asking. If you like it enough, then buy it.

Coincidentally that's about the price of a box of ammo too, so every time you empty a 50 round mag, you just sent $25 downrange

RUSH B