WHY IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN SWITZERLAND...

WHY IS THIS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THAT PIECE OF SHIT IN SWITZERLAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT HOPPES 9 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: p_699902002_3.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HYINxnvaxuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you touch yourself at night

use motor oil

Amazon nigga

Street prices are too high to make putting it in stores profitable.

Attached: 1524448398840.jpg (1200x900, 305K)

*sips*
I do love me some Hoppies number 9! Spilled some on the living room carpet on purpose so I can smell it while watching tv, told the wife it was an accident.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x395, 87K)

Listen here nigga boi, i finna looked on Amazon for days now. It's UNAVAILABLE for Switzerland. I tried everything.

Attached: TEACHIN DEM YOUNGINS.jpg (600x449, 36K)

Didn't you all vote to ban your guns anyway?

>tfw I love the smell of hoppes 9

god I'm such a fucker boomer

Attached: 1440612187053.jpg (425x480, 48K)

>tfw tipped over my hoppes 9 and spilled while dabbing swabs into it to clean gun

Attached: jazzmusic.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Do we seriously need to smuggle Hoppes 9 to Switzerland? I'd blame EU hazmat regs before laws desu.

millennial detected

No, Cletus. We didn't.

Lol but you did

zoomer desu

just get ballistol it is just as good™

Can you still get Hoppes 9 in glass containers? I have a couple that seem fairly old.

I too can't seem to find it anymore. I switched to Robla Solo MIL for cleaning barrels, which works at least as well as Hoppe's. To clean powder residue I use Brunox and Ballistol, but Hoppe's worked better for that.

Wow what a loser. You should have a small tray or old metal bottle cap or something you can poor just a tint bit into for cleaning. Keeps you from contaminating your whole bottle bu dipping dirty brushes into it.

>just as good

Attached: 1552618280436.jpg (790x1000, 108K)

No, but it's baby steps toward a ban. However the sheeple here are too dumb to notice.

Attached: Me, seeing my country go to shit.png (500x478, 92K)

I will send a.case of no9 for a current swiss military rifle.

Shoo shoo Bobby

>85% kerosene

yes keep buying hoppes 9 goy.

thats not how you spell corrosion x.

Fellow Swiss bro. Yeah it's basically it. People are dumb as fuck and they don't give a single shit about guns anyway, so yeah, it was written right from the start.

Anyway. Are you the guy using Robla ? How do you use that shit even. Same as Hoppes ?

You dont need anything else than Ballistol Universalöl and Robla Solo Mil for the occassional copper and lead solving.

>Ballistol

See : youtu.be/HYINxnvaxuc

Same shit for CLP. I need to do two things to properly clean a firearm : get rid of powder / carbon fouling and lubricate it to assure a smooth operation. For that i need specific products, not a "does everything but doesn't do anything specifically".

I use Robla just like Hoppe's on a piece of cotton or with pic related with the appropriate jig that fits on the Stgw 90 cleaning rod to clean barrels from lead and copper residues.

Attached: VFG-Laufreiniger.jpg (600x480, 60K)

>Same shit for CLP. I need to do two things to properly clean a firearm : get rid of powder / carbon fouling and lubricate it to assure a smooth operation. For that i need specific products, not a "does everything but doesn't do anything specifically".

This is true but it's some enthusiast level truth. Noobs and people who own a gun but rarely shoot are well served by CLP. I will always recommend it to a new shooter because it works well enough, is easy to use, is cheap and if they get serious enough about guns they will learn and outgrow it and if they don't get serious they will at least have something around to clean/lube.

>removing the layer of lubricating copper in your barrel

Found the retard

Nice b8, m8

Ballistol is a good lube/protectant, but as cleaner it's just ok

The military uses CLP. I doubt you shoot more than the military combined.

>military=quality
Military equals cheapest thing for a one size fits all purpose. There's extensive testing to show that CLP isn't the best at much of anything, just ok at everything. Don't be dense

>The military uses CLP.

And ? Is this suppose to be a gage of qualité ? They use CLP because it's cheap, fast, and any retard can spray CLP on a barrel and call it a day. It's the McDonald of gun cleaning.

Like I said it works well enough for noobs who probably won't shoot much.

Nice cliches. Do you do white glove inspections?
You don't shoot more than the military.

>You don't shoot more than the military.

I guarantee you my yearly round count is well above your average 11b.

>You don't shoot more than the military.
>Implying most shoot more then the alloted 80 rounds in bootcamp

gunblue is based as fuck.

zero reason to remove copper, but by all means remove the consistency in your barrel and have it wear out faster.

My bullets have integral refillable Perma-Consistenerators (TM) that weld and cut extra steel into the rifling when shot and also cool down the combustion gases to reduce wear.

Attached: download.jpg (600x592, 32K)

Yeah and when a gun is even a little bit fucky, they just trash it for another one.

>military
You see the food they serve? Only the best, right? Nah, it's literally the "gets the job done cheapest" of cuisine. Same thing goes for every consumable.

I prefer hoppes but ballistol is literally butane hexane and white mineral oil. The solvents evaporate and then it just leaves oil behind

This is an Edgy NPC number #4 comment.

Anyone tried using hoppes no.9 as a cologne? Asking for a friend.

This is a retard cumbrain comment