/meg/ Military Enlistment General

>IRC Channel
>implying anyone uses IRC
#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.com
For Ranger info, obviously.

>sealswcc.com/
SEAL/SWCC site with videos and fitness plans and a forum

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program. Also has forums for international SOF.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

>corpsman.com
For Navy Corpsman info.

>leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?115180-MARSOC-Force-Recon
This is an all-inclusive thread for MARSOC/Force Recon stuff. Good site for Marines info too.

>uscg.org
For Coast Guard info. Good site, lots of vets able to answer questions.

>www.defencejobs.gov.au/
For info on the Australian Defense Force, and how you can shitpost on the world stage.

>airwarriors.com/community/
Naval Aviator forum with info on Navy OCS as well

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

>Should I go Navy Enlisted Nuke???
No.
i.imgur.com/FZ0Q9q4.png
tl;dr: Long hard school, to do shitty work, and the job prospects are a lie.

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
strawpoll.me/4671253

Attached: 1522581583067.jpg (1536x2048, 284K)

Did this faggot 40% himself yet?

i heard he got kicked out.
idk who's making these threads now but they need to lrn2edition and lrn2general in general

What documents do you actually need to enlist? I've heard the following
>some form of ID (liscense, state, or passport)
>birth certificate
>SS card
But how many forms of photo ID are required? Is a notorized birth certificate required or is a copy fine? Do you need the actual social security card or just the number? I'm asking because I'd have to order each of these documents. I don't really want to waste a recruiter's time and start talking when it's gonna take a month+ to get the documents together.

He did get kicked out. Also it’s the same desperate faggot spamming photos of him

Are you an illegal alien or something?

La luz extinguido tranny...the true face of modern USA.

stop asking this question. go to a fucking recruiter.
you don't sign a contract the first day you walk into a recruiter's office, they will tell you what you need and give you their contact info so you can ask about details later. holy shit dude talking to a person face to face is not the end of the world.

they've seen it all, you're not going to surprise them if you say "k well i dont have my birth certificate anymore, i will need to get a new copy" or anything. fuck.

tfw ketchum is the ketchumposter.

Attached: 1557241605449.jpg (890x892, 89K)

Did I fuck up?

Was in a car crash 10 months ago, single car crash, no one else involved, and was a bit drunk, since my parents just died. I didnt get a DUI, but my medical records show alcohol intoxication. Been trying to enlist in the air force, and didnt mention it, since no DUI, but now my recruiter says I need a moral eligibility waiver. Am I fucked? Should I just start talking to an Army Recruiter?

New thread, leave the tranny lover to die

No nranch will take you now, dumdum. Thank god we already have drunk idiots doing stupid shit while driving under the influence

who NEET NatGuard here?

Attached: smug lavie.jpg (1545x968, 158K)

No, just don't have them all handy.

This is literally the first time I've posted here

Just stfu cabron

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-142808_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 913K)

I take the PiCAT Thursday morning and confirm that evening. Got a 13F Option 40 contract on the table, ASVAB scores pending (lol). Wish me luck bros.

can a brainlet join the air force?

Haven't been here in a long time due to it becoming a shitty larping thread last year. What is the deal with the op pic?

Some tranny that was in the military during the Obama era that got kicked out for doing nothing bit taking selfies on duty and going to leftist rallies in uniform. He’s now a posterboy for trannies

Guess I should be happy that I've never heard about him, I must be traveling in the right circles.

>going to leftist rallies in uniform
Never heard that part. Source?

user is lying. He just doesn’t like cute trannies and has to make them look bad.

is fort sills nice

If it's not on your criminal record, then you never drove drunk, in fact you don't know what that means. Go to a different recruiter.

In general, you faggots need to STOP VOLUNTEERING EXTRANEOUS INFORMATION. This is good life advice. IRL isn't your fucking livejournal or whatever. Stop.

It's basically Generic Shitty Post.

That being said, do not fucking worry about where your initial entry training is going to be. It doesn't matter. You could be going to IET on the fucking French Riviera and it would make no difference.

Damn how is Europe and East Asia such a more beautiful place than the US?

t. Discord tranny

Attached: 82CEB0E2-10FA-4C1A-BB38-6201953F35A0.jpg (431x425, 27K)

You don't get to do too much sightseeing in IET, user.

why do discord trannies keep on making these shit threads?

Attached: 1540382084074.png (868x693, 116K)

Photo ID.
Birth Certificate or green card.
SS Card.
High School diploma.
College transcripts if any.

You *don't have* a medical history.

Why did you tell them

My ex is trying to metoo me at college, and private schools being what they are I may get suspended for a year. Instead of doing an hero or being a degen I figured I'd fuck around for a tour. Would any branch care about title 9 shit? I have no actual criminal record and made dean's list my entire time there.

Ausfag here, would telling recruitment I had asthma as a kid and that I broke my knuckle a few years back be a bad idea?, both will be easy to find if they look up my medical records for whatever reason