SECURITY GUARD GENERAL

Call me a Rent-A-Cop again, faggots.

Security guards > law enforcement officers

13abc.com/content/news/Security-guard-pulls-gun-on-Lucas-County-Sheriffs-deputy-512552471.html

Attached: security guard disarms police officer.jpg (634x349, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/930
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After reading the report, the security guard sounds like a huge faggot.

kek
bacon btfo

Cope

Fatty wanted some action, so he took any chance he could to start shit

NANI?

Attached: security-guard-pulls-his-gun-on-police-officer.jpg (678x436, 57K)

I manage a medium sized security company AMA

What is the average BMI of your officers

High

Actually, now that I think about it, we dont really have many fat officers. Theres a few but we have a pt test so that weeds out the fatties

What's the average IQ of your officers?

Do prison guard count? I don't get a gun. So I beat people with inanimate objects and utilize Spicy Air.

I have the high score in "using a mop as a weapon."

Beat niggers with mop and post results

I can't take pictures but it's super effective. I can neither confirm nor deny that I used a mop handle like a javelin.

Would you recommend your job for a nocollege, single high school grad with aspergers and no remorse? I live in florida which probably makes a difference

Lmao wtf? What was he thinking ?

I work in Texas. But work with a guy EXACTLY like you, from Florida. I say...go for it. Dunno about Florida BUT

>$17 an hour
>Hired in like two weeks
>Great insurance for obvious reasons
>if you're single the Health Insurance is free
>forced to work overtime so your pay is more like $20 an hour
>nightshift is EZ
>depending on where you go, tons of action OR absolutely nothing. You get to pick.

>deputy is off work and suing for missed wages due to emotional distress

the security guard is a retard, but the deputy is most certainly the faggot

Considering that Florida's largest government institution is the Department of Corrections, I would assume the perks would be extra kino. I will consider this.

>oink oink?
>OINK OINK OINK

Two pigs have a fight over who's better at eating from the tax trough

>*oink oink* we're the sheep dogs!

Just expect to be hot, sweaty, and extra pissed off. The first time someone throws piss at you, you'll turn into a man.

>tfw cook county jail

Thanks user, I will keep this in mind

>work security at a small college
>understaffed and underpaid
>regular mandatory OT
>doing near police tier work on the reg with none of the training, authority, equipment or benefits

unarmed security is hell but at least most of my coworkers have the same dark sense of humor I do

>Spicy Air

Attached: 1560294003521.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

Straight out of donut operator

>on mental health leave

Imagine being this much of a pussy. I guess it’s true that susceptibility to PTSD is inversely correlated to IQ

Varies from almost literally geniuses to people that I can't fully understand how they're able to survive without some sort of caretaker

which one of you here is the security guard holy shit you fat autist

Get armed qualified and watch your pay shoot up and your gigs be better

Jow Forums is full of security bois, those are odds good enough to bet on, desu.

Hell, I was a guard.

Is this the method the weak use to “get back” for the way they were treated in school?

Ah, it's "faggot LEOs don't think the rules apply to them", episode one million and one.

>unarmed security is hell
It sure is, brudda. Especially if you work a shitty site.
Not if your tiny-ass local company doesn't have any slots on patrol or an armed site, then you're just an unarmed guard with an armed cert.
>pic related

Attached: 1542959896845.png (528x404, 233K)

Work for a better company nerd

If a company wishes to engage in communication they had best send those capable of spelling civility as well as engaging in it.
Armed thugs will be and should be treated as such so sayith the law.
You do know what the first law is, no you do not.

A uniformed police officer can go damn near anywhere except unclean sites and college lab chemical rooms, without special authorization. If there's a mass shooting inside the IRS building are the police not expected to enter armed? Is that lone autist security faggot going to stop it by his lonesome? This was a mistake and a stupid one on the guard's part. The officer seemed to make it clear that he didn't know he couldn't (?) enter armed and then immediately walked away in an unthreatening manner. This was a good move on his part. A dick move would be escalating and insisting he could enter. Honestly it wouldn't have even been a dick move to shoot the retard holding him up and trying to grab at him. Holy shit that was fucking dumb.

>unclean
*nuclear

Also remember that colleges have chemical storage rooms. You can make some fun roach infestation remover when SHTF.

Here is my question: Why is the officer entering the IRS building asking about a letter while in uniform and therefore on-duty? Is his intention to intimidate or use his position as a peace-officer to gain favor or get preferential treatment? Why couldn't he do it during his off-hours?
Just because you are a uniformed officer, you do not have carte-blanche to carry everywhere you go. A federal govt building being a good example of that.

>A uniformed police officer can go damn near anywhere

Lmao no especially if they don't have the access or authorization
Look up jurisdictions concurrent reciprocal etc etc

>A uniformed police officer can go damn near anywhere
No, they can’t. I’ve seen authorized security rightfully deny LEOs state maintenance area access. That’s the code, and these men put their lives on the line to defend the security, and protocol of these areas. Try having a little more respect, let these men do their jobs, and understand you aren’t above policy. That’s how a civilized society works, and it sounds like you need to stay in your lane, and not constantly looking to compromise the responsibilities and duties of others. Good luck having a society without security forces.

Attached: 5CBD1D2F-9A99-49DE-B90B-A225B984E167.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

If you work day shift during weekdays it's a pain in the ass getting anything done at places with shit business hours. Banks, post offices, etc are 9-5 when you work 8-6. I commonly have to drop shit off at the post office on duty just so I don't have to scramble on my one weekday off to get everything done. A quick break on duty is allowed, just like any other job. Nobody would bitch if the UPS guy came in there on his lunch break in uniform. But by all means if you want me to never take breaks I'll just run traffic when I'm not needed for calls, pull over half the town and write them tickets.

Stop projecting

If law enforcement has a reason to be there, they're getting in and anyone who hinders them is getting arrested. A warrant can be obtained digitally these days, but if it's exigent circumstances or even just being summed by someone on that property, whoever interferes with an investigation is going in cuffs.

>yellow is security
So it goes blue for cops, red for FF, orange for SAR and yellah for security?

>A uniformed police officer can go damn near anywhere except unclean sites and college lab chemical rooms, without special authorization.
>what is a warrant
>what are the numerous other legal constructs currently at play all built around dictating when/where LEOs have a right to be like in hot pursuit, probable cause, and exigent circumstances
Just because you let cops cum in your asshole whenever they want doesn't mean everybody else has to. Read a book, idiot.

Attached: bootlicker.jpg (499x413, 132K)

>I'm a Podunk beat cop Let me get on this military base or Federal building
Lmao no

Attached: 1563217731826m.jpg (1024x979, 126K)

yellow is also dispatch lol
equally sit on their asses/10

>>what is a warrant
Not needed if we're summoned or there's reasonable suspicion to believe there may be a crime inside. If someone inside the IRS building called, the securityfag could be arrested for preventing the rendering of aid even if it's something minor. Same way it's illegal to disconnect someone's phone when they're on the line with 911.

You also can't refuse to let police in if they've been called to your house for an argument/fight. Lot of people have learned that one the hard way and earned themselves a nice vertically opening door. Don't believe shit you read online unless it's your state's legislative website. The constitution doesn't go so far as to protect people in their homes when they may be hiding their dead wife behind the door, and that's honestly fucking fine.

No. It's called getting a job as soon as possible or starving.

rent-a-cop? no, no, no, no. rent-a-target.

>You: Police can go nearly anywhere they want as long as we're in uniform
>Me: No, not without a warrant, probable cause, or exigent circumstances
>You: what are you talking about? police can go almost anywhere they want if they have a warrant, probable cause, or exigent circumstances. Don't believe the stuff you read online!
With this level of retardation and delusion, i completely believe your claim about being a LEO

Officer handled the situation quite well.

Prisonbro here. Was also a cop before I took this shitty gig.

>you can't refuse to let police in if they were called over an argument or a fight

Yes you can. Especially an argument. If it was a fight, they would need probable cause to enter your home. I.e. signs of a fight. They could ask to see you and your friend/room mate/wife together. Then if YOU refuse to show all parties supposedly involved, they could call THAT probable cause.

>we kick doors in over being told no.

Then that's a State Law. Or you're lying. Or you better pray the retards who didn't sue your department don't wise up.

>The Constitution doesn't...

Yes it does. That is why the standard is probable cause. A simple call to 911 about a couple arguing is NOT probable cause. And if you can't build it upon arrival, you're in the wrong to enter a home.

Pls. I want to go back into actual LE someday. Stop being a retard. Your State Laws don't apply to the other 49 states. And your state sounds like a draconian shithole. If it starts with "New" or ends in '-fornia", i'll laugh.

Laws dont apply to the rentacop o wait they do and hes being charged for what he did and will get convicted.

>went 0 to 100
>didn't shoot
That security guard showed more restraint than most cops

>my home town
FUCK

>officer shows up in uniform when he's OFF DUTY to handle PERSONAL BUSINESS

It is illegal for the police officer to carry a firearm into a federal building. Security guard is a fag but completely in the right.

Showing restraint is not drawing your gun like a gigantic retard

You absolutely can refuse to let police in to your house even if they've been called there. Unless you live in a communist hellhole like Washington. "I heard a noise so I called the cops" isn't probable cause for you to kick my door in. You certainly are dumb enough to be a cop which is probably why you don't know that.

>Police can't even carry on a mil base special/critical infrastructure nuclear convoy vehicle and area or Federal building without permission
>Can possibly be shot for entering a restricted area
>I can go where ever I want
Lmao you are a fucking retard

>Security guard is a fag but completely in the right.
thinking more about it, he might have been scared, probably thinking that cops know not to show up with a gun unless called
maybe thought the guy was pretending to be one
drawing down on him is a bit excessive i agree but the guy likely has a reason to react the way he did

Well, his life has already been ruined socially, and theyll ruin it legally soon. He'll more than likely be gang stalked by cops for a few years, as well.

There’s videos on YouTube of police pulling guns on children over skateboarding lol.

>If it starts with "New" or ends in '-fornia", i'll laugh.
You got a problem with the great state of New Marychufornia? We've got ways of dealing with your kind.

>Uniformed police officer comes in
>Tell him he has leave his sidearm in his vehicle
>He starts to leave
>Chase him out with pistol drawn and attempt to detain him
This guard has the logic of a clingy woman.

That spurglord superautismo security guard is literally Jow Forums

Hey what color do postal workers get?

Brown.

I hope this is bait

Attached: disappointed.jpg (620x350, 33K)

Officer/deputy was in the legal wrong to start, then the security fag decided to also be in the legal wrong.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/930

Congrats, thats officially the gayest thing ive ever read on Jow Forums

This is what I thought, the security guard likely lost his cool because he didn't believe a real police officer would stroll into the IRS office with a gun to ask a question, so he figured the guy was pretending to be an officer and up to some bad shit. Lost his spaghetti, though.

That's exactly showing restraint. An armed individual (I don't care if you're a wannabe urban operator) is trying to enter a restricted area. The guard pulled his gun to have an advantage over the armed intruder. The intruder chose to leave after seeing the show of force and the guard let him without incident. That's the definition of restraint

Wow retard. The standard to be met is reasonable suspicion. An example of that would be you're standing outside and hear a loud fight. Does that mean a fight is probably happening? (yeah, so probable cause would likely already be met, but it could be a loud movie). But that would still be close to reasonable suspicion, and it gives ground to enter.

Probable cause would be you're standing outside and hear a loud fight, then the door opens up and a woman comes out crying. Now there's a bit more facts and circumstances to go off of than just the initial premise. At that point you could say a fight is definitely happening/has happened and have grounds to make entry.

This is dictated by federal case law and it's the most basic LEO stuff there is. You were never a """cop"""

You also don't have to see or hear shit. Mere reports of a fight from bystanders is grounds to make entry. Safety sweeps are covered under exigent circumstances. Public safety and community caretaking is our job. You wouldn't want your mom or sister to be getting strangled by her black boyfriend while the police sit outside and wonder how to get past the magical laser beam barrier that guards the house.

You aren't that secure in your house, deal with it. Well, so long as illegal shit is suspected to be going on inside it. As it stands American homes are likely among the most protected in the world, but first world millenials will always find something to complain about.

He was already leaving, though.

>American homes are likely among the most protected in the world
>But if someone says something I can knock down your door and shoot your dog

I work for the State of Kansas as a CO. It's what you make of it. Night shift is EZ as fuck, along with all tower posts. Segregation is best post as you run yards and chow for seg inmates, you got 4 officers for each run. Only one needs to sit yard and inmates are locked in 1 man cages. Shit can get stupid, but as long as everyone stays alert, it's great. I get paid 19 an hour.

Oh! also we have no Special Response at night in Kansas, so all regular officers on nights have to be able to be used for a forced cell extraction or mass shakedown. Some officers are gay as shit and don't wanna smash a chomo or gang banger with a riot shield. OH WELL, MORE VIOLENCE FOR ME!
They don't last long in prison and that's really just a meme. Either A. you're trying to rustle jimmes or B. you're projecting. Either way you're a faggot.

Getting my armed cert next month. Can’t wait to get off of this shitty site

What said

Why you would you stick with a company unarmed if you have an armed cert? Most security companies are shit

nigger wanted to enter irs dressed like a deputy... was stopped..
and ?