So what gun will the new James Bond carry?

The older, outdated, less progressive, white male versions of James Bond carried a walther side arm. Typically a P99 or PPK. What do you think Latasha Bond will carry?

Attached: 8F090E5D-0529-44DF-8C33-9A743D1335A2.jpg (683x709, 405K)

A Hi-Point

*ahem* you mean YEET CANON

A problem solver obviously

bucket of scrimps

OOGAH BOOGAH

Nickel plated raven arms .25 auto.

fuck Hollywood, also most likely a .22 pistol

agents will always favor a weapon with concealability above all else
their main form of defence is not getting caught in their first place, as it would interfere with their primary mission of gathering intel

their weapon is one that is made as a total last resort
so the weapon must be as slim, short, and light as possible to pass most cursory weapon checks, and have a small calibre to help control recoil in such a light weapon

killing force and capacity are not an issue, since the weapon is only meant to open a window of escape so the agent can live to report his findings

I’m a CHINESE big bastard and I fucking despise every Jew in Hollywood for taking things to new lows. Can’t (((they))) just stop perverting white people for like one day?

Attached: 37644-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 149K)

Attached: Gjunk.jpg (800x799, 204K)

A glock

Are they just recasting every role as back now days?

A black powder pistol, which is all the founding fathers wanted us to have. Aimed sideways.

Something with 5 round mags, no less than 16", lacking "assault" in its name, and minus one chainsaw bayonet.

Steyr S9

Yes, ((((((((they)))))))) are.

why can't they just make a movie about fucking 006 or 008?
There's absolutely no reason they can't make a powerful movie about some dark skinned broad. As a matter of fact, i support it.
I love weird stories from weird perspectives.

But you can't tear down the 007 archetype just for diversity.
Well, maybe you can, but nobody ever should. This didn't have to be a mistake, but here we go

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Attached: 1561260273923.jpg (720x960, 67K)

A Trans femboy Bond would be more interesting than Negress Bond. At least the femboy Bond could seduce all of the enemies and have steamy scenes full of anal.

I think she'll go mostly gun-less and kill-less. But she'll probably keep the typical walther.

I can't wait to see how badly that movie flops. Every time you think hollywood can't get dumber, they do.
Who's the audience that actually wants to see this change-up of bond? And even less of those people will actually buy a ticket. No ill-will to the worker bees in the film, but I just don't see this working out.

I support this post.

came here to post this, the problem solver will be good enough for the new bond, probably will have some gimmick like a nearest kfc tracker or some shit like that

Raceswapping spares Hollywood the effort and money of a good writer with an original thought or a competent director with an ounce of creative vision. What's more, the woke left runs off feefees instead of intelligence, so they're easy to manipulate and weaponize.
It's free PR and internet defense forcing for lazy cost cutting. How could they not?
Though if these movies keep bombing and they keep doing it, I might be wrong and Hollywood could just be creatively bankrupt woke idiots.

>not a poor chubby accurate girl with the best warranty

The movie is just one of these memes:
>old familiar character is retired
>new character has their old job/assignment/role
>old guy comes out of retirement to team up

It's not retconning James Bond or something, it's a "James Bond teaches the new person" thing. It's still probably gonna be dumb pandering. Probably gonna carry a PPK or something classy, a compact Glock would be disappointing. I hope they do the meme where she has a modern subcompact and Bond rolls up with his PPK and with some shooting incident shows the new kid that old school style still has game, and then she carries his PPK at the end despite the protests of M. I'm expecting it to be that sort of movie.

She just whacks them with her purse. Says, "nobody got time fo dat!" Purse probably has some special button that releases a gas to put bad guys to sleep, but she forgets how to use it and when she figures it out it's empty coz the bond girl that's actually a guy I suppose, named Max Nostrils or something, used it all to get high.

A Desert Eagle .50. They always give the biggest gun they can to a woman so they look stronger.

>black people can come up with original ideas
(((Hollywood))) let's them larp and takes their "money" in the process.

No, this is what happens when Whites become a bunch of little bitches and allow Black wish fulfillment to reach its natural conclusion.

If it's this I won't even care about the rest of the movie.

There's speculation that the bond after this movie will be the nigress.

yet they'll have it shoot like a .380

>CHINESE
>big bastard
Pick one

A spear and a watermelon grenade.

>Oy girl why you carry such a big whamma jamma?
>flicks button, huge second barrel under first, fires rocket into helicopter and it explodes
>*blows barrel* "Cuz I like'em big hun."
>DUN DUN DUNNUH DUNNUH NUUUUH

Attached: alfonzo.jpg (480x480, 29K)

i don't understand why they would cast him as bond

I think all your points are correct. They're saving cost AND creatively bankrupt AND woke idiots. Also add the fact that anyone with any cognitive thought does not actually spend money on "the movies". Really the only source of money in the industry comes from morons that will pay the ridiculous ticket prices not even expecting to see a good movie, but happily fork over the funds because the star is a bitches or a nigger or a nigger-bitch.

I can’t wait for the scene where the old out of touch 007 fumbles around with the touch screen of a self driving car, and she intervenes with her tech savviness and finesse making him look like an outdated buffoon. Man current year media is so unpredictable, anything can happen!

How are they going to cast a girl in that role? Isn't the whole point of James bond is that he is an alcoholic loser that's missions just kinda fall into his lap?

Attached: 1563213516975.jpg (960x960, 30K)

the bell shaped curve

>What do you think Latasha Bond will carry?

Attached: 007.jpg (1500x1000, 651K)

Did you only watch Archer?

Never. 007 is not a woman. No. This is going to be a token appearance to reach for a larger audience, not a permanent change. Daniel Craig retires from Bond after this, then this run of the franchise is euthanized. It'll be rebooted in a few years with all new cast, and 007 will not be a woman.

I really would not mind Idris Elba. He'd do a great job I think. But a woman is *right* fucking out.

Keeping the PPK would be nice but for a modern handgun for 007, I could see a Walther P99 being used (again).

No I read Ian Flemings original books.

They could do a spin-off with a female agent if they wanted to. I have no problem with trying new things and would even see it if it looked good. Radically changing something with a dedicated fanbase to appeal to a crowd (which will still dislike it and not support it) is not a wise idea.
For male actors, I liked the idea when the rumor of Damian Lewis was going around.

Those have hardly mattered when it came to the movies. They're a series on their own and trying to appeal to them when criticizing the movies means you would have to start from the beginning of the film series because there have been fairly big changes in all of them.

or an air gun like that one sean connery used for the promo pics

>Damian Lewis
maybe 15 years ago. he's too old now. and I disagree, fundamentally.

Casting anything but a British male as 007 is a mistake. Bond does not belong to everyone. He is not a woman. He is an alcoholic sex maniac who pulls triggers for the government and shags birds on the side. There is no such thing as a female Bond, and Bond is 007. Simple as.

doesnt need a weapon. she dindu nuffin. wypipo is raycis if dey shoots her she an unarmed black layday

this. he only uses the ppk because its the "james bond gun". The p99 is modern, aesthetic, german and makes practical sense

Attached: walther p99.jpg (731x500, 200K)

Kek

Lewis is older to begin with which was why I doubted the rumor when I first heard it and looked it up, as you said; if it was years ago.
And by a "spin-off" I meant a different agent and name, working for MI6, but not Bond.
He's a male character and changing that aspect of him is the one I would not ever want to see changed. Because it then becomes a different character. I've liked the Daniel Craig films because it touches more on all the issues Bond has.

I'm holding my breath for the next next bond

Attached: tumblr_lhp9764hJs1qzt1yyo1_400.jpg (334x500, 48K)

No retard, she won't carry a gun because a strong woman of color doesn't need a gun to smash the white male patriarchy.

Attached: 1562802061920.jpg (670x370, 32K)

She's not James Bond, the same dude that was playing him earlier is still playing him, she's just going to be the agent with the name 007.
Still niggerfying shit, but not like you think.

>Lynch
So weird how niggers embrace their own hate crimes

>What do you think Latasha Bond will carry?

Well she would view guns as an outmoded representation of the inherent violence of the patriarchy and neo-colonial racism, so her weapon would not be a gun but a tumblr page and an irritating but pointless chant about vaginas defeating bullets or something similar. If that film is actually made with her its going to bomb so hard it will set records, which is exactly what Ian Fleming would wish.

Next Arnold Schwarzenegger comes out of retirement to play an aging Zulu widow who decides to take on the British empire

>shes not James Bond but really she is

>Next Arnold Schwarzenegger comes out of retirement to play an aging Zulu widow who decides to take on the British empire
would pay cash money to see this multiple times.

it strikes me I would love to see arnold as a zulu widow not because it's woke or whatever, but because of its novelty. it'd be a fucking joke. which is exactly what a black female 007 is, except white leftists are too racist to realize this.

He probably means big by chinese standards but yes chinamen are small compared to whites and nogs.

Yeah just like how all the other SJW remakes bombed too, right?
Oh, wait, they did great... darn

Attached: Red_to_black.jpg (350x1776, 105K)

>>shes not James Bond but really she is

Arnold Schwarzenegger is not an elderly Zulu woman ether. But dammit he's going to prove he's an actor at last. Films no one will watch.

>would pay cash money to see this multiple times.

Me to. If this got memed into reality it could rival Trumps election as a remarkable event driven by a prawn appreciation site

>Oh, wait, they did great... darn

Attached: ggi.jpg (393x328, 121K)

I'd fucking watch it.
>Jay. Bailey Jay. *pulls concealed pistol from ass*

A fucking rock. Not even a sharp one.

Attached: nutt.png (305x201, 100K)

>I would love to see arnold as a zulu widow

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x710, 41K)

I’m more mad that they picked a literal fucking who. Who is this woman she’s been in captain marvel and now she’s gonna be 007? Fucking kikes must be grabbing them off the sidewalks like street food.

fixed
The widow negger, revenge of the zulu

Attached: Untitled2.jpg (300x196, 28K)

The only way they could get me to watch a black James Bond is if they had the guy behind Who Killed Captain Alex write and direct it

SUPAH ACUTION PACKED SPY MOVIE. VJ EMMIE IS DOBLE OH SEVEN IN DIS WAKALIWOOD FILMU. ALSO NARRATED AND DIRECTED BY DA MASTAH VJ EMMIE

Attached: 28644728-5F4F-4711-AE3F-6D31D354E6DE.png (688x418, 585K)

Never watched the movies

Attached: 1553761713135.jpg (1836x3264, 405K)

how about a spear?

Attached: KFC.jpg (530x530, 40K)

Wakanda Forever

Grew up in a pro James Bond House
been watching the films my whole life
have seen every film multiple times
bought the Blu-Ray collection
read multiple James Bond book
Just Fucking Love James Bond...

Hollywood Fucked it all up again. Made JB a Tranny Black thing. WTF. Sean Connery is rolling in his grave...
The James Bond franchise could have gone one Forever, making money.
But No, the LibTards have to Fuck IT UP for everyone... It will probably talk about global warming and turning in all of your guns... 007 the SJW...
I Vow to Never watch a James Bond / 007 movie Ever Again.

Attached: Youve had your six.jpg (350x362, 34K)

>Sean Connery is rolling in his grave...
Don't you EVER frighten me like that again!

Why not a Bond Arms Bullpup 9

Attached: BullPupRightSide-sm600px.png (600x543, 111K)

Now pay attention 007, this is a tampon, get out.

so, she's going to be packing a Taurus curve?

the "controversy" is great for marketing and in the end sales. This is a black woman black people will support it blindly, unlike white woman who say a bunch of shit online but in reality could give a fuck ie Ghostbusters.

Walther dont make it anymore

I saw a picture of the new one with Daniel Craig walking in front of the Aston V8, the best Bond car

Attached: 1550620985639.jpg (1079x754, 89K)

Shut the fuck up you dirty chink. You are the filthiest race in human existence. Worse than street shitting Indians.

I'd legit watch that.

You are insanely emotional.

I hope they go back to the Walther P99.
I'm actually not totally annoyed by their casting decision. Sure, its pandering, but it could turn out very well.

Probably a Glock brand Glock, the most generic possible choice.

The whole "X but now with a black/female lead" actor is the limit of Hollywood creativity at the moment. They realized that they suck at good scripts so now the only way to make anyone talk about their movies to bait SJWs and pol into endless shitflinging arguments. Sadly it works.

Get dis money nyuuuguuhh

AIDS

>I really would not mind Idris Elba. He'd do a great job I think
stop it, no he would not he would fuck it up just like the dark tower. Bond is supposed to be English why can't we keep it that way?

He and Mcconaughey desperately tried to hold that movie up, everything else about it was shit and dragged them both into the darkness of failure.

Attached: Vektor_CP1_(25355876700)[1].jpg (4161x2773, 2.83M)

Tec9

So he should be a paki, grooming a 13year old for a damsel ring, throwing acid and using a knife

you realize white male james bond will save the black james bond.

She's just 007's replacement while he's in "retirement". James is still James. The entire premise of the movie is him coming out of retirement to find that someone else has the 007 designation. She's going to die by the end of the movie.

Attached: thing you hate doesn't get shitty reviews.gif (480x270, 830K)