Worth $3,000+?

Worth $3,000+?

The LWRCI SMG-45 is finally coming to market. B&T already makes the APC45 Pro.

lwrci.com/p-5563-smg-45-pistol-sb-brace.aspx

Attached: 5563.jpg (594x297, 55K)

Yeah.

no way it's going to street at 3k

MSRP is $2999. It'll grab that initially but come down a few hundred--maybe.

I don't know why it has so many fasteners.

Attached: Hexapoluza.jpg (1125x1500, 198K)

you've heard of full length pic rail, now behold full length pic receiver

>short recoil pcc
>$3000
Not only no, but fuck no. Maybe if it were roller delayed.

>HK USC is $1700 MSRP
what world are they living in?

Does the USC have receiver-length mlok sockets?

Hm?

>Designed on our proprietary Short Recoil/Delayed Blowback operating system
Uhhhhh nah.

>5 years later
Wow, it’s like they want to file Chapter 11

I'd buy it for about 3.50

>3 grand
>proprietary rail mounting system
I hope they go out of business

Noveske just came out with their pcc. No clue in msrp but id bet its close ti the lwrc. These people are smoking dope to think more than a handful of people will buy these guns.

>HK USC
the usc is also an unreliable plastic piece of shit and hk is bankrupt

A USC is also single stack thumb hole. The way they actually import them, they're more comparable to fucking hipoints. It'll cost at least 500 bucks more to convert it with a UMP lower, and even more if you actually want to replicate a UMP accurately. I actually just bought a USC. Fuck paying MSRP though.

>budget alternative to an MP5
>repro costs 2-3 times what a repro MP5 does
Hard pass on this one, guys.

I'm poor but no it's not.
All of these gucci ass open bolt PCCs are way overpriced. You're paying for the name and maybe because it's a smaller production. If you want to burn money why not SBR it as well?
Ok so it's delayed blowback, but still. You can get a lot more gun for 3k. Something with history perhaps, or save more and get a class 3.
Looks like Kel tech made a high market option lmao

Attached: 92 framw agw.jpg (1023x764, 255K)

I don't really follow PCCs but do they really sell well guys? I'm just wondering if there's a big enough market for it for companies like lwrci to drop r&d on it.

why dont any of this manufacters make .40 S&W versions of their gats?

I'd pay 1800 for a .40S&W mp5 in a heart beat

lmao what the actual fuck are the boomers and fudds running LWRC thinking?

Attached: 1505632727102.jpg (317x267, 12K)

They don’t need any civilian sales, they making bank from military contracts. This is a big fuck you to everyone who demanded a civilian version.

Militaries and police forces are dropping .40 for the 9mm. No contracts = no guns.

.40s&w will be completely dead within 5 years, literally nobody is making new guns for it.

can a brother get a delayed blowback at 1500 please

looks like an inbred UMP45. And the UMP45 is already an ugly gun IMO

Pic related ($725.00) + Parts kit (800-2000). Could be done, actually.

Attached: 194268E6-F361-44D9-B630-8027E4466499.jpg (259x194, 8K)

No slap no buy

>$3,000
This is the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. Like what was going through their heads when they thought they could ask that much for a fucking PCC?

is it gonna suck my dick? what makes it so expensive?

>Like what was going through their heads when they thought they could ask that much for a fucking PCC?
>maybe those idiots won't look at the logo and think we're HK

That looks like an UMP for children who play too much Call of Duty.

Not worth it, MAC makes a video on this and it looks like trash. An MP5 is much better.

>$3,000
my fucking wallet bros

Even if it was HK it would be too much. You could get an HK MR308 for that much

>3000 for a pistol carbine

why?

>t. Retard
Learn how to use tools you nerd

If you want a .45 PCC that isn't straight blowback you can get the CMMG Guard for about $1600. It still isn't cheap and has some drawbacks and probably lower quality when compared to the LWRCI gun, but it's the smarter choice for 90% of people who want a .45 PCC. Bazooka Bros also has a DI .45 AR that takes Grease Gun mags and those are cheaper as well, although I can't attest to their reliability. The CMMG Guard is great and very reliable.
The LWRCI gun seems like an outstanding piece of machinery, but I doubt all the great things about it will outweigh its price for your average consumer.

Isn't there mp5/ump/aow style pcc's uppers already out for AR pistol lowers for waaaay cheaper than this?

Why are new PCCs things so expensive? I bought a 35-year-old preban Israeli factory Uzi for $1400 and that would have been a ripoff price if not for the fact they were discontinued in 1989.

There are UMP clone uppers you can buy even if you want the style with them long mags.

Dude, just get a hipoint or a ruger then. There are prices all across the board.

Damn, now I want one.

wait for the stribog a3 late this year. delayed blowback, magpul rails, ~1k pricetag. proprietary mags tho.

the first version looked better

is it straight blowback? oh and BTW b&t cucks straight blowback with a buffer that costs nearly 3K is still just straight blowback

or I could get a Zenith, SBR it with an A3 stock and out an aimpoint on it

Oh and it wouldn't be MAC-10 tier straight blowback lmfao