Founding fathers commit the boogaloo

>founding fathers commit the boogaloo
>they get praise and are remembered fondly

>somebody in the modern age talks about the boogaloo
>they get scorn and emotional bullshit such as how could you think that

Attached: everythingiswrong.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

The more you say it the more annoying it gets. It also helps to not be underage or come off as underage when you talk about it.

Nobody underage would seriously talk about that

Attached: 1563245168979.jpg (962x518, 339K)

Underages are the ONLY people who talk about it incessantly like this. Also throw in "minecraft" to totally throw the feds of. Annoying site ruining cunts the lot of you.

The Founding Fathers are heroes because they were successful. Period.
Modern would-be insurgents elicit so much antipathy because 1) many of them are FBI trying to entrap some marginally functioning, low wage earners, and 2) everyone believes that ZOG is undefeatable, and anyone wanting to take it down will just bring its wrath upon everyone else, and this reminds everyone how powerless they really are, and that's not a good feeling.

Any entity that does manage to bring down ZOG will be lauded as the goddamned hero to end all heroes. Bible-belt Christians would cheer Osama bin Laden if he managed to actually kill ZOG.

based

the founding fathers didnt smell

>Implying people in the 1770s didn't oppose the idea of revolution
>Implying any of it went particularly smoothly
>Implying the point of a revolution is for fame and recognition
I know it's summer and all, but it still has to be past your bedtime.

I'm confused how a guy shooting up a mosque is supposed to be a bad thing for the jews.

Attached: 1555695120782.jpg (563x651, 226K)

The colonies at the time were considered 2nd Citizens that did not have full rights compared to citizens. The Problem about how tax was enforced by traded goods was already a failure on the British governing system of taxes not being collected or territory being protected and recognized. Ironically they still have not learned once India also rebelled. The Colonies that did not have a military force were just as oppressed as the natives by any garrison. The taxes that were enforced were too high for a normal colonial, in which at the time are considered more impoverished than actual British residents.

There is absolutely no reason to rebel unless there is only one state and one government, and that government has power over prosperity.

Glad to see I'm not the only one associating "le boogaloo" with children. I notice the massive uptake in its usage coincides almost exactly with summer. IMO an adult would call it "shtf" or simply "civil war" when discussing it.

the revolutionary war wasn't the boogaloo, you zoomer retard, because it wasn't a sequel.

Also if you win you're a hero, if you lose you're a maniac trying to ruin everyone's good time.

only redditfaggots use the term boogaloo

I honestly don't think they've even heard of House Party 2, which is why it was an obscure in-joke. Now this place is just Reddit 2.0. Youth is wasted on the young.

the FFs actually had something to lose. most of them were wealthy dudes.

>fuck off youngsters
>many of the founding fathers were in their early 20's during their boogaloo

when i'm ironic and memeing i use boogalo
when i'm unironically and not memeing i use shtf

No, just fuck your generation entirely.

Ew, go away. You and your underage compadres have singlehandedly ruined this board. So you can put that on the shelf with all your participation trophies as well.

>there was 100% support amongst colonials for the Revolutionary War
no

All you retards
boogaloo and cowabunga was literally a word we used since 2010

Boogaloo was a word we had here forever, but it got "popular" so fags like you get mad over nothing

Not at this rate dumbass. There was also a lack of "boomerfudd" being posted every 5 seconds. Also boogaloo was more true to its original definition and not the bastardized use its seeing now.

Yes it was used to refer to a sequel or second event not thrown about every 5 minutes. Don't defend shit asses ruining this board because they migrated over and refuse to integrate.

The founding father's actually DID something instead of LARP on an anonymous Burmese finger painting forum.

If you're gonna talk shit fucking do something or keep your bitch ass mouth shut.

problem is this is what happens when a Jow Forumsommando chimps out.

Attached: 1560884214131.jpg (713x867, 135K)

>LARP on an anonymous Burmese finger painting forum.

but the founding fathers LARPed in Irish owned bars and pubs

It's not LARPing when YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

I know this term is misused a lot, the LA in LARP stands for Live-Action. Jow Forums just misuses it, just like the word meme. You can't LARP on an electronic forum, you have to be in meatspace otherwise it's just RP.

Also fuck zoomers.

i guess my point is you gotta larp for a little while and then wait for something to happen to kick it all off, but the modern day government knows better and knows how to keep everyone pacified, so unironically there will be no boogaloo or shtf or whatever you wanna call it

Attached: 1557247391552.png (516x493, 597K)

>break out from opression against a tyrannical govt
>whine about how you cant shoot black people
There’s a big difference

this. poltards want a "race war" when most people on Jow Forums just want more freedom.

>modern day government knows better
somebody typed this

Founding fathers did it and won. If you win your boogaloo you get to boast.

No TEOTWAWKO or RacHoWa?
Either way, it isn't happening because we live well now.

It means you're dressing up for shtf and posting about it, autist

Knows better as in how to manipulate society, not laws or policies. They got us by the balls.

translation: it's too hard so i'll bitch online

Basically, yes. that is my point.

No it doesn't, you fucking retard who's too fucking stupid to use a dictionary.

You're literally too autistic to understand this thread

your too gay to understand how much of a faggot you are

That doesn't make any sense.

Take that dick out of your mouth and jackrabbit out of your ass for half a second and then try to brain it out, butt-pirate.

Because everyone who thinks now is the right time talks about the mass murder of people based on their race.

It clearly isn't time yet and we still have avenues of peaceful redress of our government.

I wonder what a consequence of a race war would be?

>people think the boogaloo is a race war
What the everloving fuck
It was always supposed to be a fight for freedom with non-participants remaining relatively unaffected for the day-to-day operation of their lives. None of this homosexual genocide shit because Tyrelle fucked Veronica

YEAH RACEWAR FUCK YEAH
BOOGALOO HERE WE COME

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

>The colonies at the time were considered 2nd Citizens that did not have full rights compared to citizens.
White people and especially white males in this country are discriminated against BY LAW in housing, education, employment and quite a few others. Some of us here ARE 2nd class citizens.

>There is absolutely no reason to rebel unless there is only one state and one government, and that government has power over prosperity.
And what do we have now? Just that. And almost on a global scale because the (((bankers))) are close to having it all tied up.

Lol eat shit boomer

>Implying the two are not related

Nigger?

lmao @ this liberal victim complex. zoomers were a mistake.

>if you complain about me hitting you you're a victim, you don't want to be a victim do you user? that's leftism.

it's the oldest mindfuck in the book m8. everyone from a single-parent home knows this one.

No, you're just a faggot. Asians are also discriminated against in higher education, show me their smallest fucking fiddle you little bitch. Bootstraps.