Australian gun range rules

vimeo.com/262798891

Australian gun range rules

Can you believe the state of this country

Attached: sniff puppy.jpg (589x545, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/44h9g40m_1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckin do somthin OP
delete mods now
in minecraft
(no balls)

imagine having some cunt looking over your shoulder the whole time you are shooting

What's wrong with them? This is pretty standard range safety stuff.

Blow it out your ass aussie cunt

I'm American. These rules are normal at gun ranges.

No it really fucking isn't.
It's normal at fudd ranges like the Wyoming Antelope Club in Florida, but not in the rest of the country.

You still haven't told me what exactly is wrong with these rules and procedures.

>one round in the gun
>no exceptions
Yikes.

Oh, I was playing madden while watching the video. Must have missed that. Yeah, that sucks. The other rules seemed pretty reasonable.

I went once to a SSAA range it was gay I own 150 acres so once a month we have a demonstration day basically about 20 blokes turn up with anything from a old car to old refrigerators and TVs ect and we bast the shit out of them. Someone invited a range guy that was from the SSAA and he left in disgust. Said something like you cowboy's are going to hurt someone haha

lmao
exactly the type of thing i would expect some SSAA authoritarian stickler to do
he was a boomer wasnt he

Attached: the couch.png (986x995, 37K)

Kinda strict. Some good stuff but man that one round shit.

Are you seriously complaining because you can't shit up a shooting range by dumping trash on it to shoot like you do your own land? What do you do with 150 acres in Ausfailia anyway you stupid cunt?

The point is that the rangekeeper from the range got butthurt that he went to someone else's property and they were shooting things on their land

illiterate retard

literal shitcunts

strong argument

These are the rules at the range I frequent

youtu.be/44h9g40m_1o

No one remembers all their dumb rules.

Yeah, ranges are fucking misery. Even a "good range" just isn't fun in the slightest--it is the most cucked form of utilizing your firearms. The only ranges I have in town are a shitty little indoor range, an okay range with nice staff but shitty rules (rapid fire rules and shit) and shooting distances, and a range with fairly lenient rules offset by fat old fudds with meter-long sticks up their asses that walk around in Punisher shirts and plate carriers pretending to be DEVGRU (one in particular is known for threatening to shoot people if they misbehave). I have more or less given up on guns as a hobby until I finally move out of this shithole and purchase my own comfy slice of land to shoot on, or move out west and experience the bliss of BLM land.

Bunch of boot licking faggots, ill never pay fag ranges with fag rules

>Wyoming Antelope Club in Florida

You're just jealous they told you and your hi point to fuck off.

outside of that gay license crap and mr manager clearing you, it's just basic safety stuff.
>all guns are always loaded
>keep muzzle pointed in safe direction
>know your target and whats beyond it
>are you hunting? no? ok dont kill things.
sad this shit has to be taught, its pretty basic.

Only white people can be this autistic.