Gun laws

Why is this illegal?
Anyone can easily do this with little effort.
And all that prison time for just a 5$ tax stamp?
Criminals already dont care, so it wont stop them.
Why even have it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190716-011745_Video Player.jpg (1057x1132, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b89lwZ4meNo
youtu.be/CoNqW0gp5oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also i tried uploading even the shittiest webm of me shooting it. But it wouldnt allow it

to control people. its about exerting power over citizens

Fudds didnt want people poaching with concealable guns. Also, I'm SURE the jews were behind the nfa somehow

this
most laws are just ways to collect revinue, and ways for the state to fuck dissenters
the only actual criminals are
rapists, murders, thieves, lawyers, people who create value on paper without actually creating(bankers)

Attached: mydickissohard.jpg (1920x1200, 217K)

Thread dead anyways so heres the vid

youtu.be/b89lwZ4meNo

/thread

youtu.be/CoNqW0gp5oI

Here is another of me shooting
Not my guns tho
Fun as hell to shoot tho

Fucking this. Government is just "legal" mafia

the question isn't "why is this illegal" the questions is why hasn't anyone done anything about it?

People have tried. Turns out once you lose a right you can't get it back without bloodshed and not enough people are willing to go that far yet.

I saw you try to chamber another cartridge after the first shot

This. No matter who you are or what your stance is on gun control, you are HARD pressed to make the argument it's for protecting civilians and not controlling them.

>poaching with concealable guns
Maybe. They certainly didn't want people walking into a bank branch with a concealable weapon.
>B..b..but handguns!
Too many out there already. Shawed-off sotguns not as widely owned, so they were an easier target.

Gun laws are put together as a patchwork in response to politically sensitive events. That's why they make no sense and are so easy to circumvent.

They already tried. Ironically over short barreled shotguns, iirc. Supreme court ruled in favor of the NFA because they weren't outright prohibiting ownership, just heavily restricting.
Supreme court wont touch another 2A case for quite some time strictly out of fear of the ensuing shitstorm that will follow setting court precedent in either direction.

should have one handed it like a real man

The NFA was originally supposed to have banned/heavily restricted handguns, and also ban any workarounds to have concealable weapons, like SBRs and SBSes. When it became apparent that it wouldn't get enough votes to pass with the handgun ban in it, that was removed, but the ban on the workarounds was left in place and the bill passed.

That's why you can own a 5-inch-long LCP perfectly legally with no extra paperwork, but not a 25-inch-long shotgun.

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

Why does no one make a shockwave double barrel?

I would buy so fast that I would assuredly end up paying above msrp.

Because democracy is mob rule and most people are really dumb.

Attached: 06A5E627-A7C1-49FD-8BA7-4B663A69B2CA.jpg (1116x563, 76K)

Correct answer. Was meant to b& handguns and prevent people from taking a 16" barrel 'rifle' and cutting the barrel to make it a pistol.
That's an SBS with a $200 stamp

Creating AOW's is still a $200 stamp, it's transferring them that's $5