Poland has the second lowest gun ownership rate in europe

>poland has the second lowest gun ownership rate in europe
>every pole you ask will tell you that our gun laws are great (or even the best in europe)
I sense a complex

Attached: 1562798398613.png (550x778, 612K)

Bullshit but i believe that, also you are allowed to shoot full-auto as far as i know.

>Second lowest gun ownership rate in the world
>Got absolutely BTFO-rolled in WW2 for having a massively underprepared military and population

Hitting those history books hard, eh Poland?

theyre too poor

It's very fucky. According to law it should be allowed, but i've heard that the police likes to give you shit about them, and all the people i've talked to just shortened it to "full auto not allowed". I've read a lot of conflicting info about the gun laws in general.

>in the world
Are you blind or retarded?

Gun laws are actually pretty lax (compared to western europe), its just that as said we are poor, guns cost a lot of money for the average Pole (an average AK price is roughly an average monthly wage), gun permissions (mostly tests and shit) cost money too. Add to that a lot of time that it takes for everything to Come through and that in most cases you will need to do annual tests and people simply dont bother. Also communist mentality. Mix that up together and you get a shit mix, which is a big shame.

that girl is so fucking cute

>gun permissions (mostly tests and shit) cost money too. Add to that a lot of time that it takes for everything to Come through and that in most cases you will need to do annual tests and people simply dont bother
In other words, the laws are shit.

Why is she crying

Her gun licence was denied on account of diagnosed depression

Girls cant have depression

But user this is not a girl, it's a 2d drawing.

don't get me started on Romania...

Tbh arms and armor being a month's wage is historically normal. Peasants would save 6 months wage or so to buy armor and weapons for the crusades.

In usa you can get an ar for $400 which is more like 4 days' wage

what would Jow Forums buy if they saved 6 months living on as little money as they could to afford gear for a new holy war?

Good body armor and a romanian AK with ammo
Do you need much more

night vision, a rifle that can hit something the size of a head at 500 yards, probably a backup rifle if you can store it, a range finder, thermal imaging, premium ammunitions, and theres probably a lot more Im missing.

maybe a small light handgun.

revolutionary times it was 1 month to a musket if I remember right

>revolutionary times it was 1 month to a musket if I remember right
>Peasants would save 6 months wage or so to buy armor and weapons for the crusades
>what would Jow Forums buy if they saved 6 months living on as little money as they could to afford gear for a new holy war?

Would be a good topic for its own thread. Id make it but Im phone blocked.

an old subaru justy, a 20mm zastava (not sure how you spell that) and about 20 rounds of 20mm. shoot and scoot technical. either that or a semi, a conex container, some scrap metal and flatbed. fill it with mystery sauce and park it somewhere.

You're connecting crusade era economy with a modern setting
I'm not sure what is the point of this

Wypierdalaj.

You can have as many guns, women and children as you want.
Just because you are such loser who can't get any is none of anyone's concern.

Counterpoint: there are much poorer countries in europe (ukraine for example)

>what would you buy if your life depended on it and you were given 6 months before embarking on a holy crusade. Youre only limited to what you can carry on your person.

Why is Poland always so grey?

it's full of coalburners

>grey
What did you mean by that

It's a post communist country that had most of its pre-war buildings destroyed. Of course it's gonna be grey. The communists can't into colour theory.

Look at its neighbors.

Ukraine is a corrupt shithole currently at war. Of course guns are gonna be more common when there is nobody to stop you from getting one from your local oligarch's marketplace.

No such country.

Do you think that the black market guns are included in the statistics?

Ukraine is a country at war that wants to arm its population due to fear of Ruski invasion.
They probably dont need to do 30 billion psycho tests to buy a TOZ in .22lr

Are they really doing that? That's kinda based. It would be so much easier to do for the us, they've been making guns on a large scale for 300 years. Ukraine hasn't made anything, and if want to suddendly start an industry now, you're going to have a problem.

What is the t80...

A russian tank.

Why do you make threads about Polan when we sleep you fag

Attached: pole.png (500x500, 12K)

they can, when they don't have any beta orbiters