Burgers, explain yourselves, why did you wanted to nuke the Moon?

U.S. Planned Nuclear Blast On the Moon, Physicist Says
>The United States weighed a plan to detonate a nuclear bomb on the moon as a show of military and technical strength during the feverish post-Sputnik days of the cold war, a physicist involved in the plan said.
>''The foremost intent was to impress the world with the prowess of the United States,'' Dr. Reiffel said in an interview. ''It was a P.R. device, without question, in the minds of the people from the Air Force.''
>The nuclear flash would have been widely visible from Earth, he said, and would have produced a lunar crater and dust cloud that, because of the moon's lack of atmosphere, would have flown out in all directions rather than in the usual mushroom shape.
>Dr. Reiffel said the plan called for an explosive device about the size of the atomic bomb that leveled Hiroshima. The Air Force ruled out a hydrogen bomb, he said, because of the difficulty of flying the heavier weapon 235,000 miles to the moon.

nytimes.com/2000/05/16/us/us-planned-nuclear-blast-on-the-moon-physicist-says.html

Attached: Optimized-NASA-nuke-Moon.jpg (733x400, 160K)

It was a long time ago and no burgers browsing this board had anything to do with it.
And it never happened.
What is there to explain?

To see what would happen? What kind of low T faggot wouldn't like that?

Plinking is fun. Now scale it up.

to flex on yuropoors and the reds obviously

it would look cool faggit

To flex our superior burger strength on the dirty commies, why else?

When you're the biggest baddest kid in the neighborhood you get to nuke celestial bodies for giggles.

On one hand, I’d love to see it, but I’m kinda glad the US didn’t go through with it. Imagine the amount of butthurt we’d still be hearing today if the US nuked a celestial body.

It's because of the Ayy Lmaos. We told them to fuck off, that earth was full and that they can go crash on the moon. They went and did just that, were salty as fuck about it. We had to show those Ayys to not fuck with us, so we threaten them, went and picked them up, now they're kicking it in area 51.

Imagine our USA USA USA-hype memes though.

This
To deliver the flex of all flexes

Sure, but would all the "America Nuked the Moon in 1960, Here's Why It's Problematic" articles on Buzzfeed be worth the spectacle?

buzzfeed will shit on anything remotely patriotic, so yeah worth it in the long run

nukes probably don't exist and we never went to the moon

>Implying there would be a buzzfeed.

If we had project Pluto or nuked the moon nobody would be talking shit about us. You don't piss off the psycho next door neighbor who's capable of killing the whole neighborhood of user.

Attached: 1563232377925m.jpg (1024x868, 262K)

Soviets had a same idea. Then they did the math and refused from that.

>You don't piss off the psycho next door neighbor who's capable of killing the whole neighborhood of user.
People piss off Russia all the time and they can't do shit. Generally speaking, having most countries see you as a lesser evil is better than being an international pariah.

Few reasons
1. To flex on the commies
2. To see what would happen
3. Because fuck you, America

>1. To flex on the commies
>2. To see what would happen
>3. Because fuck you, America
I feel like this describes everything we do, and that makes me happy for some reason.

Attached: You'reWelcomeWorld.jpg (781x1024, 88K)

That sounds like some galactic empire tier shit and I love it.

Attached: 1547321615079.jpg (466x499, 39K)

>H-huhehehe we're so quirky and excessive in everything we do! A-America, am I right guys!?

Attached: 1559482678184.png (1271x1000, 68K)

Then why didn't you do it?

Blow it out your ass, eurocuck.

Russia is the alcoholic who beats his kids.

B-blow
*gets circumsized*
out
*girlfriend raped by tyrone, decides to keep the half retarded baby*
out
*guns get taken by the retarded government*
your
*nogs break in, you shoot them and go to prison*
ass
*shits himself in walmart*
e-eurocuck
*gets killed in the middle east for zion don*

Attached: 1563034326684.png (600x451, 34K)

Post guns with timestamp. Alternatively: dilate

few days old but you don't deserve any better m*ttoid

Attached: c00cc626-a368-4cbe-b0be-9415f26e3790.png (768x777, 387K)

he's too busy dodging beheading attempts in the cyber cafe.

Who gives a shit? They own it so they can do whatever they want with it.

what is going on in this picture? there is no physical rhyme or reason to it

>samefagging

Attached: 1496442302581.jpg (307x309, 18K)

>expecting Arabs to rhyme
>expecting Arabs to be reasonable

>he thinks i'm an arab
nice try nigger fren

Attached: DvnFNrkWwAEotgR.jpg (500x500, 29K)

reminder the moon is slowly increasing the length of the day and needs to be dealt with sooner or later

why do you not?

It's okay to be jealous.

So not doing it means usa is a bitch

>this is the same person, responding to himself

>this one arab frantically (You)ing every post in the thread.

wew. His acid attack pains must be kicking in

Attached: 41428975647.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

>42056981
(you)

Attached: 1563029447575.jpg (750x703, 95K)

>why did you want to nuke the moon
>literally posts exactly why we wanted to nuke the moon
and we're supposed to be the dumb ones? read the article you posted dipshit

Kill yourself faggot

This happened when Reagan was in a mental decline and he was concerned about soviet aliens.

Reagan was still an actor in ‘58 user.

He is probably thinking of SDI

Because we could.

Back to pol retard

You already posted the answer, we wanted to swing our gigantic freedom-dispensing dick around

To show those aliens we aren't fucking around. We are approaching interplanetary warfare stages.

Why not nuke the moon? The main reason behind the space race was a pissing match between the USA and USSR as to who could more effectively deliver ICBMs. Nuking the moon would have been the ultimate statement to the Soviets - a feat proving once and for all that we had the technology to drop a bomb right on top of the Kremlin.

This it says it in your article OP are you retarded?

ZOG was trying to wipe out the Nazi moon base

>muh POOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: IMG_4801.png (594x582, 41K)

>Burgers, explain yourselves
we don't have to. we can do whatever the fuck we want.

I like how the artist added the shoe

>pol
The absolute newfaggotry in this post is fascinating

Talking a lot of shit for a continent that was introduced to McDonald’s and can’t stop eating now but has to pretend only Americans do it.

>t. Someone who can order water for free in restaurants
>t. Someone who doesn’t have to pay to go to the bathroom
>t. Someone who can say fuck the queen, the holocaust didn’t happen, and get out of my country Mohammed and no go to prison.
>t. Someone who’s country has a constitutional right to own and carry the literal subject of this board.

I love when eurocucks cope

>burgers ruin the galaxy
>jews are still hated more
kek

t. perfectly described by image

so you start a new thread with a question that is already answered in the original post you made? fucking kids off for summer are getting to me, fuck off OP

Attached: 1544853773927.jpg (550x550, 67K)

To keep future space niggers from making colonies. I want to enjoy bright full moons without seeing shadows of Little Space Brazil.

Attached: STFUEuroFag.jpg (749x604, 90K)