Guns and holster for running

trying to get Jow Forums and go running again, but the running paths in my town are sketchy and I only have time to run either early in the morning or late at night. Theres been a few assaults on them over the years and, being pretty desolate and mostly in the woods, I want to carry something to protect myself

whats a good carry system for a small pocket pistol, keys and phone? I already bought a new fanny pack but its too small to fit all of that and I was hoping to not buy another. Are the belly band straps worth looking at?

Attached: Pistol-Wear-PT-ONE-Concealment-Holster-Armed-Exercise.jpg (600x389, 65K)

Does your state allow for open carry? If so, you really should be jogging in full kit with rifle included. If not, the belly band does work for smaller guns when running.

it does but its not a gun friendly state and I would probably get the cops called on me

tape a colt hammerless behind your ear

I wear compression shorts and make sure my drawstring is tight and keep a JA22, using a combination of the drawstring and compression shorts to keep it secured.
Never has failed or slipped out once and I am a sweaty pig when I run.
Not really expecting to deal with a mugger as I run mid day, just have it in case of violent strays.
Even if a mugger pops up on me Im going for headshots with this little POS.
Its a surprisingly good little shooter desu.

Just tell them you're Antifa, you're training to punch Nazi's. I heard they tend to let them get away with a lot now a days.

belly bands are ok, but can get sweaty and need to be washed and your gun needs to be cleaned more regularly Fannypacks are better IMO but can be heavy and uncomfortable and can fuck up your running posture and your draw time will be slower. Both need to be adjusted accordingly. The smaller the gun the better of a time you'll have, its one of the few niches we're ultra tiny pocket guns really excel. My personal favorites are the glock 42/43, smith and wesson airweights and the ruger lcp. If you ever needed to use it, it'll be against 1-2 targets trying to mug or murder you so capacity fags can take a back seat. Most spree shootings dont target running trails

Attached: glock-43.jpg (1400x1400, 403K)

maybe you could separate your gun from your fannypack, wear it in a holster on belt, keep phone & stuff in pack

I jog w/ gun iwb and a very small water bladder pack for wallet, keys, etc

Attached: DSCN2690.jpg (2272x1704, 900K)

This.

what can I attach it to though? I run in basketball shorts

airlight with a hip clip, trust me

oh, don't know then
maybe you could pick up a pair of synthetic shorts w/ belt loops
some swim trunks have belt loops

link me some hip clips pls, what are your preferred brands?

as others have said, belly bands, IWB OR OWB holsters do work, fanny packs are better IMO for hiking
my personal favorite is the sig p238, it may be SAO but its the tiniest gun Im comfortable with, though the beretta tomcat is a close second

Attached: sig p238.jpg (600x391, 49K)

Heh, guess it's Hip Grip from Barami. It's out of business now, so you'll have to snipe it used. Desantis makes a Hip Grip, and Clip Draw, etc. But I like the Hip Grip the most, even though I have one of those "aircraft aluminum vhb tape" ones for my white rhino.

The airlight (not airweight) is light as fuck and works with gym shorts. Have one in .357

Attached: some pic off google.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Hill People Gear

Practice kegels, put gun in ass.

Attached: uvimk83ruzw11.jpg (750x1126, 60K)

>fannypack
>in the year of our lord, 1992 + 27

Attached: 1520892897783.png (480x640, 596K)

>sig p238
might as well go with p938 and get a caliber worth a damn

>running paths in my town are sketchy
>Theres been a few assaults on them
>pretty desolate and mostly in the woods
>small pocket pistol
Are you hoping the skinwalkers laugh so hard you can get away?

You need a .45-70 Mare's Leg fitted with a modern quick-adjust 2-point sling. You can snug it right up to your chest for running and still be able to deploy it quickly when needed.

fannypacks are cool, just like my Dad
here's another pic since fannypacks are clearly your fetish

Attached: DSCN2691.jpg (2272x1704, 910K)

beGONE leaf! this thread is for real gun owners only

do you keep your buttplug in that too, or is that where you store your tampons

Thinking about getting one of those 92 compacts. Do you like yours?

Pistolwear PT1 and a SUPER lightweight gun (like sub 15oz, aluminum j-frame or LCR only) or hill people runners kit and almost whatever if you don't mind looking kind of autistic.

Attached: IMG_7771_1000.jpg (1000x750, 136K)

that's the gayest thing i've ever seen

Bless mares leg poster

if a g2x counts as a buttplug, then yes, but if that thing ends up in my butt it's there against my will lol

shoots softly and smoothly like the full-size guns, mine's been 100%
ergos are odd, partly because of the mag extension, I dig mine
I dig the 92 in general

Attached: DSCN2692.jpg (2272x1704, 928K)

>t if that thing ends up in my butt
you're lying and we know it

who needs a fannypack when you could go with
>The Titty Pack

Attached: 1554218011284.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

just buy a .32 or 380 pocket pistol and keep it in your pocket.

Son, a man never lies about the status of his butt cheeks

Attached: son.jpg (616x457, 69K)

post proof there is no beretta in your booty right now

Use a shoulder holster

>trying to see my butt
slow your roll there, cowboy

Attached: DSCN2693.jpg (2272x1704, 933K)

I have that belly band in ur pic and it works fine with my LCP. Just gets sweaty and needs washing

What brand is the holster? I'm digging the way it looks. Nice and simple.

Attached: dapper_pooh.jpg (640x640, 74K)

cook's holsters iwb

Thanks m8

I see poo stains

only wholesome gun love in this household
holster wear, burned power, and clp

Attached: DSCN2695.jpg (2272x1704, 992K)

>only hole-some gun love in this whoreshold
>bootyhol-ster wear, urned pooder, and clp-ped asscheeks

I cannot be corrupted by butt weirdness

Attached: handsome_man_wearing_sunglasses.png (315x309, 108K)

You could always go swimming instead at a local pool. Otherwise maybe get a fanny pack

Mod 4 DCC clip
You’re welcome

I actually just bought a 3speed holster for my m&p shield to work out/run with. Anyone have any experience with these?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

bump 4 info

about the same as any of the other belly bands, decent quality but make sure to test it out and get the right fit or you'll hate it

anyone else /nightwalk/ here? I love to go out in the pre-dawn hours and just wander before the world wakes up. I usually listen to some serial killer podcasts or something right before to spook myself. Something about walking around with that heightened tension is fun to me. I should probably start dressing like im running in case the cops ever stop me, but I have a nice mix of urban and country or wooded areas I like to roam and nobody has seen me

Attached: 1497986782280.jpg (4416x2947, 1.41M)

you jog with a beretta 92fs

Attached: 1548171441870.png (250x296, 141K)

I like my little .380, its just small enough to fit in my pack when I run. It might not be a 9mm but if I ever needed it in that situation it would be to mag dump into a guy and run to the closest main road

P938 does exactly that but with an objectively better caliber. I'm just suggesting to try one out if you can.

fanny pack.

>whats a good carry system for a small pocket pistol, keys and phone?

Attached: rectum-function-14.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

I fannypack carry when running. I'm visibly autistic though.

pants with pockets

Aliengear has a sport band for basketball shorts etc looks worth a shot

This is now a holster thread
Anyone get the Vedder LightTuck? Is it really worth that much?

Definitely gay, works great though.

its been on my list to try, but not at the top of my wish list

Am I the only one who runs with a shoulder holster?
I don't like anything in my pockets when I run and fuck wearing a bellyband.
A shoulder holster is by far the most comfortable when you're running at pace and I've never had any issues with open-carry. A black holster against a black shirt is pretty unobtrusive especially when I'm just running past people. In winter/fall I through a track jacket over the top and then it's CC.

Yep, fuck the optics. Stand the fuck up for your rights and exercise them user or you're a massive cucked faggot. Plus if the cops get called on you you'll probably only have to deal with them in a somewhat confrontational manner once; be respectful and compliant to resolve their response quickly and peacefully and then if any pearl clutching vermin call them subsequently the responders will know who you are and only have to come down to the trail to confirm its you, the guy who regularly runs in full kit and be on their way rather than swat you every other day.