Do atf agents patrol this board?

Attached: 61A4AE8F-6794-455B-A8B1-A511182D4C50.jpg (1209x728, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does Muhammad fuck 5 year olds?

Attached: 50b.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Attached: ATF hellofellows.jpg (900x720, 69K)

Nope
Why do you have something you want to show us?

Do they know that sometimes i dream about people who shoot dogs getting their children acid attacked, and i wake up in the morning with some white liquid in my boxers?

No, I don't believe so. But hey fellow anonymous posters, where do you keep your firearms stored in your house, and what is your opinion on the local government?

No, not actively anyway. They'll just archive everything, like they do all data anyway, and use it against you AFTER you commit a crime. The Feds can't prevent shit, even when people call them directly and tell them someone is about to go on a shooting.

Nobody on this board actually owns any guns,op

No but we have furry-leafs that can simply identify and dox you by simply posting your feet and toes
one of the many reasons why cangen should be deleted

Attached: furryfeetanon.jpg (1841x180, 65K)

??
Explain plox

No. The FBI does. The ATF doesn't have the funds or manpower to spare on reading NEET fantasy posts from noguns all day.

He's a frequent shit poster we had for the past 2-3 months and he's able to identify 3 or 4 anons by simply looking at their pics and doing furry-teir posts to freak them out. He's freaked me the fuck out, cause i post my toes and feet for just meme purposes for Jow Forums, and he's able to identify other anons feet, even with them having socks or boots on. I swear he collects these pics he's some sort of expert

No, the BATFE has better things to do.

Cangen is cancer and should be deleted

Meh.

I fucking hate mares legs now

>local government
Don't start small on bait. Got to bait them into thoughts on federal government. Just go balls deep from the start.

>go balls deep from the start
Trips of wisdom

No we don’t.

Um, I mean no they don’t

I rape dogs before I shoot them.

Just like me but replace dogs with your children and parents.

We know you do so stop pretending otherwise

Attached: 1560761085956.png (1005x942, 1.28M)

sounds like a agent with Mod/Admin powers that can see IPs

They do not. So why don't we discuss the many NFA items we all own that doesnt have proper paperwork.

look for the glow

Attached: 1563221889101.jpg (400x223, 7K)

They probably did for like 3 days til they realized that 90% of Jow Forums is nogunz faggots

Well he's dead
So

i would imagine some feds do but i think people on here MASSIVELY overestimate the abilities of feds to 'find' you through your posts and images.

this post will get 'nice try ATF' replies because people have let memes control their psyche, and anyone trying to talk sense is automatically an agent in disguise.

kek

Word.
Thank god for free speech havens like channel 4

Probably, considering that ATF agents enjoy owning and using firearms.

Preemptively dismissing being called out as fed outed yourself as a fed, on top of pretending Jow Forums is actually anonymous.

I dont think hes a fed.
Feds on here would be licking boots up the ass.
Cool people dont become feds, if they do its only so they can murder their dog shooting partners and blame it on niggers.

You are puuuuuure fucking cringe, bud

Who cares if the do, fuck the ATF, me and my dogs are about to go 3D print our own bump stocks and illegally horde dozens of guns without proper registration. Let us talk about our various other plans to tell the government to fuck off, fellow board users!

Over compensating because you got outed

/thread

No, she was 9

Edgy. The Prophet (SAWS) married Aisha not on his own will but Allah SWT saved her for him suppressing the physical desires of the prophet wa salaam. He did not have carnal desire toward Aisha (May Allah grant her peace) until the appointed time. I know that understanding is hard but at least try not to look this retarded user. Here is more info if you really wanted to learn. youtube.com/watch?v=lOhyhxOKI4E The story of aisha marrying the prophet wa salaam is a beautiful story and she does not show ANY signs like a person who is abused. She is seen as a wonderful mother by believers worldwide. Only pervert gays like you think otherwise

keep it Jow Forums related and blow your brains out before the SEALS do

Excatly. Racism outside /b/ is question like the one I replied.

SEALS blow their brains out but Aisha memorized the entire scripture in her brain

woah there pal cool it with the islamophobia this is /k not /pol

Shut the fuck up, you're gonna blow my cover!

OP is gay tf

I have been wondering about the protocol when ATF knocks on a civilian's door. Are they required to show paperwork and ID? Can the civilian demand they stay at the door while he calls their officer and superior and has the paperwork and orders confirmed, and if that superior is unavailable at the moment must the ATF officers remain at the door for as many hours or days as needed until the administrator has time to respond to the citizen's call? Or can they just shoot the dog and kick in the door? Can the civilian demand that a lawyer arrives before they enter, or at least a number of witnesses of his preference like the local NRA chapter?

>He did not have carnal desire toward Aisha (May Allah grant her peace) until the appointed time.
Sahih al-Bukhari disagrees.

>the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old

Sahih al-Bukhari is considered to be one of the six most authentic hadith collections and the most important texts after Quaran. Get fucked. Like Aisha did at 9.

>muslim
>race
You are very retarded.

Not to fear, citizen. We are merely performing a routine control. Come with us to the office for an amiable chat. Don't mind the uniforms, it's all about appearance, we really are a reasonable bunch. Do you have a next of kin?

Attached: gestapo arrest.jpg (1095x730, 134K)

We love dogs. Really. Just not your dog. Your dog is target practice.

Attached: D93QldbW4AEC6--[1].jpg (757x1200, 116K)

Between May 2004 and August 2005, ATF agents, in conjunction with Virginia state, county, and city police, conducted an operation at eight gun shows in the Richmond area to reduce straw purchases for criminals.[21]:10 In a February 2006 House subcommittee hearing, the show's owner said: "People were approached and discouraged from purchasing guns. Before attempting to purchase, they were interrogated and accused of being in the business without a license, detained in police vehicles, and gun buyer's homes were visited by police, and much more."[21]:19 A gun salesman testified that he was singled out for harassment by two ATF agents.[21]:28 The owner of a gun shop testified that he thought agents questioned female customers too often. He said that times had changed and more women were shopping for guns, adding: "It seems, however, to be the prevailing opinion for law enforcement at the gun show that any woman who brings a male friend for advice or support must be making a straw purchase."[21]:38 A private investigator said the NRA contracted her to go to Richmond to investigate dozens of complaints by NRA members of "massive law enforcement presence, residence checks, and minority buyers being followed, pulled over and their legally purchased guns seized."[21]:41 The purchasers were compelled by an ATF letter to appear at ATF offices to explain and justify their purchases. ATF stated this was a pilot program that ATF was planning to apply throughout the country. In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, ATF agents visited a gun show's customers' homes a week after the show, demanding to see the buyers' guns or sale paperwork and arresting those who could not—or would not—comply.[21]

Attached: interdasting.jpg (1200x866, 146K)

Millions of muhammads diddling kids, user.

>islamophobia
No such thing.

Reminder to report off topic shit. Also, fuck off Mohammad, don't you have some goats that need to be fucked or some child brides to diddle?

I had to think it through but you are right. Jow Forums is not islamophobic. We acknowledge that islamic terrorists can do shit anywhere and everywhere including near our homes and workplaces. But we aren't afraid. Having firepower helps a lot to turn fear into resolve.

Fuck off towel head, if I ever find out any of you fucks are eating at my restaurants I'll get my staff to prepare and serve your food with their left hand.

Tl;dr: eat shit and die mudslime.

>islamophobic
No such thing.