How does this make you feel?

Attached: 31BD1C06-60D8-4363-BED8-BA245259F8DC.jpg (630x744, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HB43tfyJdX4
youtube.com/watch?v=E6WD_3H0wKU
vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

109 countries.

>How does this make you feel?
Hungry

These people want you dead, and your children brainwashed and enslaved. Its going to get worse, and more and more things will be made to be taboo.

>and your children aborted post birth and sold to homosexual pedophiles
ftfy

I have a Monsanto tshirt with a gasden flag on it. Is Monsanto a white supremacist company?

Jow Forums actors are a rare but neat sight. Fuck internet commentators and those without accountability for their opinions though.

based pratt
btw, these fucking communists are destroying the country.

Absolutely, cant you see whites are the majority of the rural population? And have guns? Duh!!

Attached: npcmVob.jpg (750x754, 144K)

Dumb cunt can't tell the difference between fascism and lolbertardism

A tiny twinge of anger followed by a wave of sadness then apathy.

will my 3 white grandfolks get me into the SS now?

Good. Fuck anyone who has a fascist "dont tread on me" shirt. They're all racists.

Based.

why do people keep kicking them out? why do people around the world hate black people including black people? i dont get it.

Good, fuck this racist.

>Politically, Pratt has stated that he does not feel represented by either side of the political spectrum and has expressed a desire to find common ground.[69] Pratt reportedly donated over $1,000 to Barack Obama's 2012 campaign.

seed slavery is fake news from Russia user

Is that what you tell yourself to justify your own desire to murder and enslave people who disagree with you?

Normies are brain dead animals.

Lmao I always knew he was a based lad.
He lurks the chans btw. Occasionaly posts.

found the kike

>state governors and federal politicians outright passing laws to allow children to be aborted at or post birth and forcing adoption agencies to let faggots adopt children who statistically will be sexually abused and exploited as women literally sell their wombs out to fags
yeah it aint me telling myself, shit actually happens

*sneed slavery

Attached: 7BE987C3-3216-4FA5-9645-5504517C623C.jpg (640x867, 50K)

Fuck off back to Jow Forums, dipshit.

>to allow children to be aborted at or post birth
Proof of this happening?
> forcing adoption agencies to let faggots adopt children who statistically will be sexually abused and exploited as women literally sell their wombs out to fags
Ok incel.

Real talk. I don't trust the left but I don't fucking trust you either. Either of you gets up on my fences expect to get lit the fuck up.
Anyone trying to incite violence against countrymen is deeply suspect to me, left or right.

violence is the only answer to political disagreements

>Real talk.
nonwhite detected

if we wanna make a better world we have to start with better people

Attached: 1510203675328.jpg (730x1024, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HB43tfyJdX4
THEY FUCKING DID IT, BRAVO

Attached: alexjones.png (652x591, 443K)

Proof plz

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS HERE

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

We gonna keep them comfortable

Attached: 6AB5B4D6-7190-468B-AD77-E44493304BA5.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>incel
That is a non argument and non rebuttal frequently employed by reddit users, why don't you head on over there?

It’s a cherished 2A symbol. Why are there video game threads here faggot ?

*pjw babby crying sound effect*

Spotted the leftist shill

>threads about legislative and rhetorical efforts to undermine firearm ownership belong on the containment board for white nationalists who are willing to meet grabbers half way and disarm women/minorities
OK, retard

Attached: 1527032975792.jpg (400x400, 16K)

That only an idiot would see a symbol for "GTFO LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEE!" as racist and not a mirror image of all the other civilization's feelings during the age of colonialism.

Jesus Christ go back to wherever you came from

Yeah, works well for you lot.

>YOU'RE JUST POL
>YOU'RE AN INCEL
>PROVE SOMETHING THAT IS KNOWN TO BE HAPPENING AND A FUCKING GOVERNOR CAME OUT IN SUPPORT OF
how much more Jewish can you be?

Things like freedom of speech and liberty are implicitly white and therefore will be attacked even if it doesn’t seem to make sense.

imagine your race is associated with freedom, liberty, and prosperity. And they hate you for it

>how much more Jewish can you be?
where you think he is on this chart?

Attached: 24635748.png (500x373, 77K)

like you should stop posting dumb twitter Jow Forums shit all over Jow Forums, you fucking homo.

>The infant would be resuscitated
I suspect they're talking about babies being born all fucked up, or stillborn or nearly dead based on that sentence and the clip has been carefully edited to try and omit this fact.
Jow Forums is always dishonest.

>>/reddit/

Attached: 12D4422D-CDD5-4178-9906-48136DD73DE4.jpg (1024x763, 165K)

Here's the full transcript of what he said, because Jow Forums are lying niggers.
>Ralph Northam: You know, I wasn’t there, Julie, and I certainly can’t speak for Delegate Tran, but I would tell you — one, the first thing I would say is this is why decisions such as this should be made by [healthcare] providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved. There are — you know when we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of, obviously, the mother, with the consent of the physicians, more than one physician by the way. And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered, the infant would be kept comfortable, the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother. So I think this was really blown out of proportion …

>And it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities, there may be a fetus that’s non-viable.

So what were the Zulu doing when they fought the brits?

The Indian's when they self-immolated?

The Chinese against the Imperial Japanese?

The Aztecs against the Spanairds and Portguese?

The Germans against the Romans?

The Persians against the Assyrians?

The Gadsten Flag is a symbol of the local fighting against the foreign trying to control them. If SJW's even understood history they would understand that it is the same idea that civilization has followed time and time against and not let them same tragedy repeat again.

THAT is true SOCIETAL JUSTICE.

Attached: 1562557014818.jpg (650x813, 194K)

>shirt of gadsden flag which was used by our first navy as well as versions used by soldiers who fought for this countries independence as well as ben franklin referring to the rattlesnake as being the example of the american demeanor has somehow become a dogwhistle for white supremacists

im so tired of this shit

Attached: todhatedthat.png (339x351, 195K)

Kill, yes because it's true. Slavery was a mistake

>be me, a humble bean
>put the Snek on everything I own
>car, back pack, ammo cans, computer tower, welding helmet, gun safe, flag up in muh room etc.
>mfw

fuck that cunt and the horse she rode in on

Attached: Dont Tread On Me.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

>being a libertarian and believing in individual rights makes you a white supremecist
>believing in free speech makes you a fascist
>being against govt surveillance makes you a fascist
>insisting on due process makes you a fascist
>insisting on equal treatment under the law makes you a fascist

Wow it's almost like the Democratic party is an Orwellian monster that hates civil rights and wants you in jail or dead if you insist on exercising them

lets make it 110 guys.
111 if you count canada.
2% of the population needs to go.
throw in about 5 to 10 million freemasons aka crypto jews.

once you accept freemasons are a zionist organization the entire world makes sense.

I mean, yeah

Attached: 41458780-D64B-4F6E-A142-F50974978738.gif (342x411, 3.93M)

Post source of full transcript or gtfo

I wish we could have sanctioned Twitterfag assassinations. These cunts are such insufferable motherfuckers.

I tried telling a smug, milquetoast liberal this and all I got was that fucking look (you know which look) and a shrug, I should've slapped him then and there but I was at my cousins baby shower lol. Anyways, these people are far gone, they'll willingly embrace this dystopia so long as they get to be the ones in charge

Attached: ATF shoots first.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Pretty good. Met Chris Pratt a few times, he used to frequent my favorite bar in Roche Harbor. Super stand up dude.

Wait, really? Do you have any screencaps?

Attached: 1557700619330.png (157x117, 2K)

Also, here is the full video from the original source:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6WD_3H0wKU

You are full of shit >42059338

from Vox, that well known right-wing conspiratorial website:
>Under current Virginia law, in order for a patient to terminate a pregnancy in the third trimester, three doctors must certify that continuing the pregnancy would likely cause the patient’s death or “substantially and irremediably impair” her mental or physical health. The new bill would reduce the number of doctors to one, and remove the “substantially and irremediably” qualifier — abortions would be allowed in cases where a mother’s mental or physical health is threatened, even if the damage might not be irreversible.
[...]
>“How late in the third trimester could a physician perform an abortion if he indicated it would impair the mental health of the woman?” Gilbert asked.
>“Through the third trimester,” Tran responded. “The third trimester goes all the way up to 40 weeks.”
>“Where it’s obvious that a woman is about to give birth,” Gilbert then asked, “would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified? She’s dilating.”
>“My bill would allow that,” Tran said.
[...]
>Meanwhile, in a Wednesday interview on Virginia radio station WTOP, reporter Julie Carey asked Northam to respond to Tran’s comments.
>“Do you support her measure?” Carey asked. “Explain her answer.”
>“This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved,” Northam said. “When we talk about third-trimester abortions,” he added, “it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.”
(1/2)

>real tawk
OK wings of redemption

(2/2)

>“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” the governor went on. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”
vox.com/2019/2/1/18205428/virginia-abortion-bill-kathy-tran-ralph-northam

They're saying it's only for the extreme cases where the baby is deformed but they struck down restrictions that defined when the abortion is legal.
A birth causing temporary and reversible mental health problems to the mother would legally be the same as a severely malformed baby and it only takes one (1) doctor to make it kosher.

is that a waco movie?

Based Chris

>t. Chris Pratt

You know why liberals and leftists are so obsessed with white supremecists? It's to distract from the fact that they are the ones who are most keen on committing acts of ethnic cleansing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

fucking cope, you're on the side of baby murder and you know it

Shaniqua aborting her future felon should be the least of your concerns.

>straight white male
>vocal about christian beliefs
>wear historically relevant symbol from the founding of your own nation youre born into

YOU RACIST NEO NAZI YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN
YOU BETTER DONATE A FEW MILLION DOLLARS TO BUILD A HOUSING PROJECT FOR 60,000 INCOMING REFUGEES FROM HONDURAS IN THE CENTER OF VERMONT

Im not even mad.
Im much more mad about this world missing out on a decade of films directed by mel gibson. every time I watch apocalypto I just lament we never got his olde norse viking film. I still feel angry about it.

He was in a /tv/ thread like a year ago and so was Shatner which he made known, and some other anons thought Bane was there as well.
Some fag called Pratt a fag and then an user posted with a rare Pratt and told the other user that he was a fucking faggot.
It was pretty cool.

true

Name one state with legalized post-birth abortion

>women

Attached: Emily Willis 2.png (884x874, 714K)