Ywn fight in a major war

>ywn fight in a major war

What's the point of living bros? I mean even if we did fight in some war it wouldn't be the same. It's 99% drones and planes and bombs now with the other 1% being given to special forces units. We won't ever fight something real like men that matters like the Civil War, Revolutionary War, WW2, Korean War, even Vietnam, it's all fucked now. What's the point of living?

Attached: 370-3709365_586kib-967x954-pink-wojak-pink-wojak.jpg (820x848, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmMtCGs5wAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zoomers were a mistake.

What about the race war?

Why the fuck would you WANT to fight in a major war? It's not even the prospect of death that frightens me, so much as returning home a cripple either mentally or physically. You might go blind, go deaf, lose a few fingers, lose an entire limb, be shitting in a bag for life. Is the prospect of having some stories and a captured (smuggled, in this day and age) AK/Tokarev/Makarov really that worth it? Even if you come back with everything intact and some trophies, you might end up committing suicide by cop from the PTSD.

I love military surplus guns, but it would be better for everyone if more were more like Swedish Mausers or Swiss K31s: never fired in anger en masse.

>Swedish Mausers
best gun

There's literally never going to be a race war in america. Get off Jow Forums and go outside.

/thread

I don't feel like any wars are worth me fighting to be quite honest. A lot of these conflicts aren't our problem. I think I'm indoctrinated with US propaganda to believe WW2 was justified on our behalf. If you ask me, we should've just nuked Japan and called it a day. That being said, there's a lot of politics involved, but I just don't think any of that would have been worth me going to war.
What I'm waiting for is an invasion or civil war. There's nothing worth dying for other than your home, family, and liberty. What better way to fight if not directly for your liberation under tyranny? It will be a fucking wreck that probably won't be repaired until I'm old or dead, but nonetheless, a war worth fighting. Can't fucking wait.

>not starting your own war
Come on guy are you even trying?

Race war? No, but with the way race relations are going there is a good chance we will end up in a psuedo-apartheid state in the next 50 years.

>>ywn fight in a major war
As a individual combatant, you would be nothing but cannon fodder, even in the days of sticks and spears or even rocks. The low rank soldier is pushed to the front lines and bears the brunt of the enemy assault, usually dying a painful death. Jets, artillery, armor, and missiles haven't changed things much except one army with superior technology will have a better combatant survival rate against an army with less advanced tech. Armies have traded pawns since before recorded history, they will continue to do so.

I was actually thinking bout how war has become such a scared pussy game, computors do all the funs n shiet and people just sit on their asses, might as well employ all the fat neckbeards to do the work.

Attached: 5801075_vaclav-skutil-kurdove-v0.jpg (690x388, 61K)

No it wont incel now go outside

this desu lol. nothing is gonna happen.

t. Kikes

Go die for Israel

based and historymaker-pilled

t. nog waiting outside user's house with a baseball bat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh wait your serious?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Oh my sides, Jow Forums comes up with the darnest things sometimes.

>Balkans 2.0 electric boogaloo American golden edition
And the 1911 will be main sidearm mark my fucking word

I remember being 14. However, you have to be at least 18 to post here so fuck off.

>be any time in history
>fat dumb kid wants to "see war"
checks out

>. It's 99% drones and planes and bombs now with the other 1% being given to special forces units
Not at all how a major war would go.

>we should've just nuked Japan and called it a day.
We would have needed nukes and our troops in southeast Asia were attacked...
Also the propaganda you are believing is the pacifist one pushed by Hollywood and the American/European left. Our world is peaceful today because of the hard fighting of the past, our current wars are to allow the continuation of our global system and the world will not stay peaceful forever. You act like offensive wars are never necessary but fighting on someone else's property is better than waiting for them to smack you on yours.

Attached: 1541557015476m.jpg (1024x695, 127K)

Im
I dont want it to happen, but I sincerely think that is where we are going. Humans are social creatures first, individuals second. People lash out when they feel that their social group is threatened. Liberal cosmopolitanism is counter to human nature. Soon we will return to what 99% of history has been.
>inb4 incel Jow Forumstard hurr
Im neither, but more people are sympathetic to their ideas than you think. You should really stop pretending like everything is OK and shouting down anyone who says otherwise. It makes you look just as anti-intellectual as the Jow Forumstards themselves.

Troops in southeast Asia aren't in the US. We shouldn't have been there to begin with. And yes, offensive wars can be necessary, but there aren't any in recent history that I can justify dying over.

No, most people aren't sympathetic to fucking incels. They don't have the mental will to help themselves, you actually think the have the will to die for any cause worth a world war. Most of them arent even able bodied enough to fight.

I wasnt talking about a world war and I wasnt strictly referring to incels, you fucking dope. I was talking about the concept of an apartheid state and I meant that a lot of people are more sympathetic to Jow Forumstier ideas than they would be willing to admit. Follow the entire post chain and actually comprehend what im writing next time.

>everyone I dont like is an incel
Back to plebbit

War is the great natrual struggle. It is the only thing that has lasted since the beggining and will be here till the end. Every living creature is at a constant battle for survival against eachother to be on top. We as humans are already at the top and have no one to fight but ourselves with un natrual innovations. How could you not want to participate in the the age old stuggle?

>please be sympathetic to morons who blame every ethnic group they can blame

>actually wonders why no one takes him seriously, it must be those ethnic groups keeping me back, not my personality of being a fucking shut in loser spewing conspiracy shit.

We've got a whole generation of nogs who unashamedly blame us for everything and presidential candidates eager to give them "repatriations." That's the state of the real world

Attached: 1495654440614.jpg (416x448, 27K)

As opposed to nonwhites who blame whites for being fucking loser nobodies. Thats ok though, right?

>some stupid thing I think is happening now pretending it never happened before also lying politicians doing any and everything to buy votes.

>they do it too pls feel bad for me I browse Pol to stay alive
>why won't anyone believe me that it's these ethnic groups fault I can't get a girlfriend
>look at this fringe shit I read on Tumblr it must be the truth of what some people I hate are really like.

War as we know it could only exist in a relatively recent post-agricultural society so really it's not "natural". That's why you have to train most people to be able to kill other people and why they can feel so much guilt over it, people aren't supposed to kill other humans if things are going well for us is our natural hunter-gatherer state.

Your argument is ironically what was common for some military officials before WW1 broke out, and we know well that went don't we?

>everyone I dont like is reddit

No.

Im not the user you were arguing with. I dont blame minorities for anything, nice strawman though. My frustration comes from the fact that minorities are being corraled into voting blocs, which could bring about policy changes that affect me. I dont care what your skin color is, but when people start voting almost entirely in one way or another it intimidates me and makes me feel like I have to pick a side. Is that so wrong?

Attached: mysodawhen.jpg (283x424, 26K)

>knowing you will never spill your blood pointlessly for inches of dirt
feels pretty fucking good bro, if you wanna die so bad just shoot yourself bro

>not being in a constant mind and body war against all kind of authority
take the anarchypill

Anarchism would be cool if it wasnt filled with anarchists.

>romanticizing war
You're either being willfuly ignorant or mentally retarded, I hope it's the former. For your sake.

Correct. It will be a purge.

Swede Mausers were present in numbers in Finland's wars though

>My frustration comes from the fact that minorities are being corraled into voting blocs, which could bring about policy changes that affect me
That's just called gerrymandering and if you think it's only happening to minorities by democrats you'd be surprised to know Republicans do it to whites too.

>Warfag social darwinist
Fuck off and go fight a war before pulling a lecture on its virtues.

imagine being such a faggot that you want to become a meatshield for some corrupt government

>tfw you listen to some kino in some derelict decayed building
Cлeди зa coбoй, бyдь ocтopoжнo
Cлeли зa coбoй

Attached: 8235D144-FF3E-41A4-93E7-CA1E9C995924.jpg (700x466, 87K)

>>>/reddit/

thanks call of duty

Gerrymandering is just Re writing districts to be favorable to one party, mass recruitment of minorities and bringing them in to boost number isn't anything near that.

>We shouldn't have been there to begin with
That's easy to say when you have the benefits of a western global hegemony. You wouldn't be saying that if you didn't

>War as we know it could only exist in a relatively recent post-agricultural society
Tell that to the neanderthal

>this critical lack of panache and elan
Truly shameful. You'll never win glory on the battlefield with that attitude.

Attached: urinone.gif (500x346, 471K)

>wojak

Attached: 1536815378777.png (680x683, 372K)

>shilling about wanting to fight poorfags in foreign lands for Isreal

Fuck off fag

I’m more enraged at the lack of space gats, I want an updated g11 with a HUD interface as the standard issue rifle, full ballistic armor, and a based microwave tank to clear out mountain tunnels and buildings

Attached: 52133BB5-4493-45CF-83E8-3BA3B5B34863.png (200x125, 47K)

Wojak is the best meme out there. He has the versatility of pepe while still being palatable to normies

Attached: 1553275517855.jpg (1024x407, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AmMtCGs5wAc