I'm honestly really surprised you guys, working class and poor individuals who value your rights...

I'm honestly really surprised you guys, working class and poor individuals who value your rights, refuse to stand up for your fellows against the man who wants to confiscate your bump stocks by joining up with the jbgc militias. Do you just want to LARP as partisans rather than be them?

Attached: 1562288233225.gif (400x297, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#2a9db9ef7878
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This. Remember, Marx's record on guns is better than Trump's.

Marx has no record because, like many of his modern day followers, he was a pontificating yuppie twat who achieved fuck all.

Jow Forums is a mental sewer while you guys can at least be persuaded to help us reliably.

Fuck you. He encapasculated the dream of all workers and his dream endures today.

Because communists are the biggest gun grabbers there ever were. You're liars, thieves and the enemies of freedom.

Please go try to firebomb an ICE facility and get plugged, traitor.

daily reminder you will never make an impact here

Weird how almost all famous communists are academics or NEETs and practically never from the actual working class.

you really expect anyone here to buy this low grade bullshit?
>muh john brown gun club
we want guns to defend against genocidal fuckheads like you

Can you be persuaded to suck on your Hi Point carbine?

Here is the problem, after the revolution they would confiscate your weapons and kill you or send you to the gulags. Commies are a cancer on the world.

Shut up boomer. The new generation is rejecting you, some of them are just still focused on (((them))) as the problem without realizing that the capitalists, not the Jews, are the problem.

Haha yeah fellow 4channelers, who cares about gun rights anyways?
Fuck the future, I got mine.

Why should anyone take monetary advise from a man who sucked at managing money?

>He encapasculated the dream of all workers and his dream endures today.

Attached: kingofkek.jpg (949x523, 234K)

The difference between us and you is that we don't demand our recruits come armed. We lift them up, train them, arm them...and that is why Communism will win, because we are a unit and you are alone and easily broken.

>without realizing that the capitalists, not the Jews, are the problem.

When you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 2.46.32 PM.png (996x1392, 909K)

>communists
>caring about individual rights
ok retard

>Communism will win
You spent the whole last century losing, badly.

All it took was a few rebuttals for the anti-white commie loser to drop the facade of friendship and start lashing out, revealing his true thoughts about his "fellow working class".

This isn't about class for these scum. It is *always* about race. Whites don't vote leftist enough, white culture is too strong to be broken. Thus, whites must be replaced, forcefully if necessary.

Yup. Antifa is obsessed with labelong everyone else a "white supremecist" to distract from their own genocidal goals.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Isn't that sign technically a call to action and thus is actually prosecutable hate speech?

Please hurry up. Whatever you're going to do, do it quickly. I so desperately want to launch bullets into your diseased commie brains like my forefathers did, but I'm running out of time.

>alone and easily broken
>implying
Speak for yourself useful idiot. Shit or get off the pot.

as if anyone could track that specific antifa member or would care to trial them
no one cares anymore

Potentially, but that would require the DAs in the areas infested with them to give a shit and do their jobs. Then you’d have groups like the Lawyers guild come in and bail them out because American radical leftists have always had a nice network of lawyers paid for by the bourgeoisie they despise oh so much.

Then you have the mayors and city counsel of these towns covering their asses while citizens scream at them during town hall meetings to do something about the lawless communists and gangs of homeless people of shitting in the streets. The law won’t get you anywhere with them.

Democratically taking over your government and demographically taking over your country? It's happening right now. We'll just vote to disarm far right groups, isolate you, teach your kids to reject your hate, and gulag you with a smile. You won't fire a single bullet, unlike us, and society excuses it because deep down people know we're correct.

Jow Forumstards aren't real Jow Forumsomrades and aren't welcome here or anywhere.

Robin Hood broke the law and the people protected him because he was doing the right thing. So are we. There's a difference in destroying the white race as an entity and what YOU did to native populations worldwide. The difference is justice.

MAGAtards in suits are not my union sisters and brothers.

Based
Don't listen to these class-traitors user

You start with democratically gaining power and then end your retarded rant with gulags and shooting disarmed people.

How do you live with such cognitive dissonance?

>people know we're correct
Yeah everyone knows communism was a great success in the last century. Oh wait...

Robin Hood was fictional and didn't advocate for genocide you moron.

Oh look a communist calling for genocide.

When are you going to stop shitposting and start carrying your genocidal ambitions?

THAT RABBIT IS SO CUTE

Attached: 1542825999054.jpg (560x560, 121K)

Right, I'm not saying that anyone would, but that is an example of actual hate speech.

maybe someday they will actually try it

Attached: 10D2F7A2-97A2-42C7-BC17-C55C9928AA20.jpg (750x748, 117K)

Think about what you just said. You're asking people to support you and say you value their rights and the second someone debates you, you immediately start ranting about disarming people, throwing them in gulags, and murdering them.

Attached: 1531653383415.png (680x681, 455K)

>Democratically taking over your government
Interesting, because the federal government is majority conservative right now and the few commie retards in power are ridiculed on a daily basis for being so dumb.
>teach your kids to reject your hate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah that's worked wonderfully on Gen Z hasn't it?
>gulag you with a smile
Hey everyone, come point and laugh at the commie brainlet who thinks he'll ever get even close to creating a gulag!

Attached: 6549894616.png (1353x600, 366K)

Robin Hood took taxes from a corrupt government and gave them back to the people. He didn’t take money from capitalists.

Remember the only good commie is a dead one

Attached: 9A09C7ED-91D5-4AF0-9679-AEB46FA9D1DE.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

This. We stand together or get crushed by Porky.

Shut up fattie

imagine having white guilt lmao

>Robin Hood broke the law and the people protected him because he was doing the right thing.
You are literally idealizing and worshiping fictional characters as your real-world example. That's incredibly apt for a loonie commie like you.
>The difference is justice.
Lol okay, say that to the business end of the guns that are owned by mostly white conservatives. Weak little shitskins like you love to larp about muh rebulluchin until the shit hits the fan and the bullets come at you.

Society doesn't need or want you regressives. Even Capitalism is trying to jettison you in every hobby and popular culture vector that matters.

Antifags hate themselves and are mentally ill. Why else do you think so many are trannies?

Oh look another thread full of fatfuck faggot furries larping about muh civil war

Attached: 4chanmeetupweapons.jpg (1632x1224, 775K)

Revolutions have a cost paid by those who have benefited from the status quo.

more anti-commie wave pics

Attached: KillCommunists.png (960x661, 902K)

Gen Z is going to become Communist.

So you admit that you want to seize power through mass murder.

Attached: Soviet_Berlin.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

These guys think they can defeat the Revolution lmao

>capitalism trying to rid itself of labor

Look at this and remember, Nazis, what we do when you opposed us.

lol it's the vast majority of Americans who benefit from the status quo. You do as well whether you'd admit it or not.

At least they don't need mobility scooters

Attached: 17a.jpg (789x767, 163K)

Communist are the biggest grabbers though

>alone and easily broken.
My community of thousands disagrees. It's always funny to listen to you city dwelling faggots rant about national level communism to people who are already engaged in community scale cooperation. You can get bent faggot. Good luck when the avocado toast runs out scumbag

Marx never held power and only advocated for gun rights for selected groups. Find me a passage in his writings saying it's a universal human right and that the bourgeoise should keep their guns in a moral society.
Much better than outlawing a gimmicky attachment.
I do hate that Trump did that though.

>we
You haven’t done anything other than shitpost.

>Gen Z is going to become Communist.
"According to research, Gen Z is more individualistic, more conservative both socially and fiscally, and they’re already making waves of impact on our political system. Gen Z, those born in 1995 or later, is possibly the most conservative generation since World War II"
forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#2a9db9ef7878
O I AM LAFFIN
>These guys think they can defeat the Revolution lmao
Pic related is your "revolution" kek

Attached: LaGoblina.jpg (585x953, 60K)

OP, genuinely honest questions from an apolitical working class dude.

1-What's the deal with all the gay shit and race shit, I thought we were supposed to kill the rich?
2-Are you Jewish?

>WHAT WE DO TO NAHTZEES
Lol the Russians would have lost the war if it weren't for Allied (capitalist) nations pressing the attack from the other side. Guess what happened after your pic? The Soviet Union fell into decay and collapsed in less than 50 years. The capitalists created a world of technology and wonder that the communists only pretended to even understand. COPE harder, tranny.

Attached: CommunismIsaCancer.png (480x320, 251K)

Attached: F8D30843-9E1B-45F9-A797-A96DCE15883D.jpg (605x871, 105K)

I'd think it'd be really difficult fighting a revolution when you need to maintain an open wound in your crotch

Attached: Antifa-Isnt-So-Terrifying.jpg (750x926, 58K)

Attached: WeWillEliminateMarxism.png (800x612, 592K)

there is hope.

No, Marx's *promises* were better than Trump's. The entire problem with Marxism is that it makes big promises that it never delivers on. In fact, it consistently delivers pretty much the opposite of everything it promises. It promises prosperity but delivers poverty, it promises justice but delivers oppression, it promises freedom but delivers chains, it promises reason but delivers fanaticism, it promises equality but delivers slavery, it promises peace but delivers bloodshed.

Any crank, con man, or snake-oil salesman can make big promises. But the only thing that matters is what they actually deliver.

I’m curious, has anyone ever met a blue collar commie?

>t. upper middle class college kid living in metro area plundering rural communities.

The only communists that seem to currently exist are well off academics and students or dirt poor third worlders conceived to support the first group through ignorance and lies.

Finnish guy here. No, all of the actual workers i know are right wing.

They don't exist. Even the "proletariat" of the Soviets was a myth. The leaders of the revolution were all educated bourgeoisie themselves. The rest were rural peasants who just accepted whoever was in power because that was traditionally their lot in life.

It's possible, but I kind of doubt it. Even if I had, they're far outnumbered by people who would rip commies guts out with their bare hands.

In my experience, most commies are minorities, academics, and women, with a motley crew of random social undesirables and social misfits gluing it all together.

The fact that I value my rights is the reason I will never join with a communist

Kei, just stop

Attached: 7768184B-9168-4B7E-B3E6-73571647FA6D.jpg (421x750, 81K)

No, those people flee to Switzerland or the Bahamas. The cost of your "revolution" will be borne by the working people you kill in the name of their liberation.

I’ve lived in and visited several metropolitan/cosmopolitan areas. All commies I’ve met in those areas were trust fund babies, academics, addicts, or retail workers. Literal bottom of the barrel when it came to common sense and work ethic. When your weekend consists of going out to bars, brunch, or going to expensive concerts I don’t consider you downtrodden or in desperate need of help.

They are all wannabes who love relatively comfortable lives.

Just do it, so your victims can die martyrs and your name forgotten.

Just a reminder that capitalists armed the soviets and crippled the Germans, Italians, and Japanese so the Soviets didn't have to fight the full force of the Axis.

Also you didn't fight shit, you're not even Russian, you're parents have bought you everything you have.

Communism is dumb fundamentally. Caring for poor people is good, but wanting them to rise up and rule themselves is a very poor idea. Most people are poor for a reason.

Communism isn't even about poor people ruling. It's just tyranny.

This whole thread smells like a shitty larp false flag, but if you had some grasp on the ideology your attempting to present here, you’d already understand why the “”“working class””” has been hell bent on voting for politicians/policy that in tern are working against their own economic interests. You lived in a world willing to destroy itself in literal hellfire so boomers could get that McMansion in Florida, and your boss could keep that Yacht. Then again this is a weapons board, not a political board.

Daily reminder that Bolshevikism started with a bunch of Ashkenazi Jews. Daily reminder you’re retarded. Carry on.

The fuck is this thread? Is this some commie hugbox? This isnt Jow Forums at all

>own economic interests
Please tell us what those are.

Attached: received_2172889609492129.jpg (1080x1100, 45K)

lol a successful plumber in Florida can afford a McMansion and a boat as well.

Surely though he'd be better off under communist rule though because everyone knows people prospered under communism in the last century.

It's only like two commies from reddit.

>Jow Forums helping commies
Kek

Attached: 1563317981333.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

You know I think that the reason communism is so pervasive throughout groups like antifa and such is because you can't smell it from a mile away. There are sensible arguments being made for communism, in order to mask the facade that is communist ideology in a velvety sort of perfume. Whereas the fascists and nationalists can only vomit unintelligible, fallacy ridden garbage out of their mouths, creating an unattractive, putrid stench that could be smelled from miles away and that no one but the most desperate of beta males will cling to. You see, radical ideologies only exist to satiate the primal desires for ultraviolence and revolution that are so omnipresent in men and, I'd say to a lesser degree, women. Therefore, it doesn't matter what groups like antifa believe, as long as it just makes enough sense to riot over. I'd say if they were in a different environment or grew up just a bid dumber or more desperate, they too would be fascists and nationalists.

Marx was basically an incel of his day.
It took a bunch of demented Russians to make his wet dream a reality.

There really are not any sensible arguments for communism. The commies in this thread have been calling for gulags and genocide. Pull your head out of your ass.

Marx was a dead beat, wife beating, booze swilling, rapist who moved across Europe to avoid criminal charges, he never had any power, if he did he would have raped and murdered more than he did

Attached: 1500012123558.jpg (248x292, 30K)

I remember 11th grade history class too user