Joining French foreign legion

Any tips before i should go? Im joining in December at the Paris station, I'm taking a french course, reading up on the legions history and PTing to improve long slow distance runs, trail rucking, and Olympic lifts.

I plan on outperforming my peers at castle and telling them I know no French and "suddenly" improving my competency.

What else could I do to prepare? What else not listed on the website should I bring?

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lib.ru/TXT/franclegion.txt
medium.com/@swstribling/before-joining-the-french-foreign-legion-9-things-you-should-know-54ca0f9f3ef
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A plane ticket back home

fpbp

>that image
TRIGGERED

don't

READ THIS FIRST OP

lib.ru/TXT/franclegion.txt

Updated Version

medium.com/@swstribling/before-joining-the-french-foreign-legion-9-things-you-should-know-54ca0f9f3ef

Attached: 1491465988959.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

I know this is probably bait, but if your serious, please don't do it, it's definetely not worth it. Join the national guard or something.

Join your nation's military instead as you'll probably be treated better in everyway.

>don't confuse shitty treatment with good training

Attached: 1562847084697.png (1460x595, 261K)

This.
OP will wash out before he gets of the platform

Have fun dying in training or hating your life.
Imagine actually being from a 1st world country and thinking the FFL is a good fit for you.
This is peak autistic delusion.

>I plan on outperforming my peers at castle and telling them I know no French and "suddenly" improving my competency.

i remember one user mentioning that if you know french, you will basically spend all your time interpreting and teaching french to retards.

broski the FFL is for people from shithole greasy third world toilets. There's no point in joining it unless you have a past you want to forget and even then there's so much more to do now. Join your nation's military it's not only a better choice but it's morally superior. Why fight someone else's war?

>inb4 die for israel goyim

Attached: 1563332985799.jpg (639x960, 99K)

just so you know, thats how lmost everyone feels before going into training

there is always going to be someone better than you. there are people out there with mutant strength, stamina, and intelligence. its just in their genes man. you should just focus on being the best YOU you can and doing the best you can.

B8

[spoiler]C’est bien[/spoiler]

I can't join my nations military, the legion is my only opportunity to have a military career.

Story time then, user!

Tell us why you can't get into your nations military, but think you can make it in the legion! You realize they don't take any rapist that walks in anymore, right?

Being a furry isnt barring you from joining the NG, user

>Any tips before i should go?
Be a slav or african or asian, because they don't take shelthered white boys.

I don't look white so that's fine, I was interviewed by a psych over a decade ago because someone called a 5150 call on me. I was discharged with no psychiatric problems but the us military care. I've had 5 second opinions from psychiatrists of various specialties all stating I have a clear bill of health but it's too late, I fucked myself and I'm permanently disqualified.

Doesn't*

what did you do to not be able to join your country's military?

>an american wants to be in the military
>barred from US Service
>thinks he can just walk on over to frogland and join the ffl
>thinks it will be the same
people like you have no idea what military life entails. you're going to go in with the wrong mindset and they're going to laugh at you.

Run a lot and learn French

Choosing basic training in winter, yep you are the right kind of stupid to qualify for the FFL.

Not OP but I was permanently DQ'd because they thought my welding scars were self harm. So that's what they labeled me as. I have the same plan as OP but I know my chances are still slim. They might even think the same. No there is not a chance for a waiver. You remember back in 2017 when that rumor began about self harm applicants being accepted? I fell for it and apparently so did my recruiters because they had me write a paper admitting to it. Once I turned that in, I didn't hear back from them.

Join Israeli Foreign Legion instead. They have more shekels.

Be honest, don't try to bullshit them as they've seen thousands of dudes and probably know exactly which type you fall into. Do massive amounts of body weight and cardio then do extra cardio because fuck you that's why.
You'll also be judged on your ability to handle misery, cold heat hunger and thirst.

Oh yeah whatever you did, they'll find out.

The wait can be months shorter to process in the winter since everyone tries to join in the summer.

I'm older than 25 I can't join the idf

I said IFL, not IDF

Attached: israeli foreign legion.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

>french winter
Yeah, hardcore. I'd rather ruck during the summer when it's 45°C

Yep, it's not a legionnaire but a guy from the "troupes de marines", as you see by his insignia with an anchor.

>I plan on outperforming my peers at castle and telling them I know no French and "suddenly" improving my competency.
The only thing you're going to outperform with this attitude is the douchebaggery ratings.
The legion doesn't train you. They break you then rebuild you as a legionnaire.

The legion knows very exactly the kind of people they let in. The psychological profiles particularly. They've seen it all.
These are real men you're going to deal with, not some faggy US recruiters whose job is to lure in trannies and nerds to inclusively man drones and put boxes in trucks and planes to be sent oversea.

I think you have no idea what you will have to endure for no good reason. Good luck.

Also
fpbp

kek

Attached: merchant-krang_npc.gif (600x674, 529K)

>wanting to do the kepi blanc during summer
fucking why

Fuck that! Rucking in the winter is the way to go. I did army basic in the winter on purpose. Then again, I grew up in the northeast so I'm much more used to the cold.

>Any tips before i should go?

Don't. You are literally offering yourself to die in the place of a French boy while will be sitting drinking coffe an laughing while you are paid less than regular French infantry and have zero access to even a fucking mobile and won't get leave even to bury your parents. If you do join expect to be living with a bunch of refuse from astern Europe and once you ship to Africa after signing a contract and are not subject to any law you can expect at least one long ass reaming from an embittered Russian NCO who will expect you to smile while you take it for full water ration. You have more chance of dying in training as a practical joke than seeing combat and you will if you have any sense desert after a couple of years as soon as you get out of Africa. .

do you like kissing other men on the mouth

Attached: 1fa984085d1557f31f461f0e0e7d1341.jpg (320x400, 29K)

Attached: day_in_the_ffl.png (1429x1949, 212K)