Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1490393310734.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eightchжnet/pol/res/13509491жhtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerthorpe_tragedy
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
cabelas.ca/product/46042/henry-mares-leg-lever-action-rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for abolish the rcmp

Attached: 1560367864726.jpg (1306x970, 254K)

first for that justin did nothing wrong.
he avenged his friends wrongful death by horseniggers

Attached: maplerambo.png (466x664, 454K)

second for combining Jow Forumsanuck and Jow Forumsack autism

Attached: horsefuckers.jpg (2560x1440, 1.68M)

THREAD HAS BEEN PLANTED
eightchжnet/pol/res/13509491жhtml
>replace eight with 8 and ж with a period

>The one time the RCMP actually get shot back at and are legally justified in using lethal force they get absolutely fucking stomped by one guy
What an absolute joke of an organization.

and btfo'd by a weed growing farmer lmfao

Just find the bored-sound anglo chick and flirt a bit till they sheepishly advance your call to the CFO

Do you think they were playing the one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Inawoods challenges?

Attached: IMG_8230.jpg (1280x3351, 3.19M)

kek
>be me
>stalker challenge innawods
>find an old trapper cabin
>cheekibreeki.png
>think of how many points I can get if i stay more than a week
>some boomer tells me its his cabin and that I need to leave
>throw all his stuff on the lawn to give more of a stalker feel
>go out looking for artifacts with my daughter
>have a nice time, feel closer than ever
>on the way back there is a loud bang and flash
>wake up on the ground shot several times
>reach for my gun
>last thing i see before being killed in a hail of gunfire is my 18 year old daughter shot 3 times in the back
>should have bought a mare's leg, the best pistol sized NR on the market

Attached: 1557159203761.png (1280x677, 486K)

underrated post

Do 4channel pol as well

fuck no
>pol
lurk two years you fucking newfag

What?

Fuckin nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayerthorpe_tragedy

8chn pol is ok
4chn pol is not?
What am I missing here?

And I've been here (unfortunately) since 2014

Fuck off

>doesn't answer my question

Attached: 1562882144588.png (1000x1000, 261K)

As much as i hate horse fuckers this dude sounded like a scum bag

No one will answer your retarded question you frogposting newfag
Lurk two years

>i-i know more about 4channel board culture than y-you do
>haha r-retard

Cringe. Why the hostilities, user?

Attached: 1563116986741.jpg (960x960, 30K)

cangen sure loves feeding more hatred of the rcmp

the ar sees sure make it easy

Why so angry little guy be nice this is cangen not /b/ were all pals here
Except broth+water fuck that guy

off to a great start lads

>4channel board
It will always be Jow Forums no matter what that datamining japjew says.
Either adapt to the culture of the site or leave, normalfag
>cringe
go back to No one is going to be nice to you on the fucking internet you colossal faggot. Especially on an anonymous imageboard built on anime and the rejection on normalnigger views since the year 2003. You want kindness and respect go to leddit/facefuck/tumblr/something awful, you fucking normalgroid

Someone with land ought to set up a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. themed shooting competition.

Kill yourself

>Hi, RCMP? I'd like to report a hate comment online

What's the FRT on the SG 553R?
>gucci Swiss AK pattern rifle in x39
Pls I just want AK I can shoot innawoods
Also didn't someone say that there's SG lowers that take stanags? Where to find??

Attached: IMG_3261.jpg (499x499, 44K)

Apparently all you have to do to be a part of the shooting gallery is squat for a little bit

But yes that would actually be a lot of fun, do some stalker themed stages and maybe a cookout after, that sounds nice desu. Something kinda nuggetfest-ish but less people since its canada

Goddam that is a good looking gun. I wish I knew user :(

There is a CGN thread that mentions them but I dont care to read through all the pages

>Abolish Horsecops
>Let the provinces and terriories (as well as big cities) set up their own municipal police force to enforce THE LAW instead
how would this go?

I feel like funding would become an issue.
There's so many fucking cops here as is, I'm not sure how the province would be able to set it up itself

>how would this go?
It wouldn't

They aren't even worth real hatred. Simple up-front contempt and a complete lack of respect with the intent to continually push for their defunding and relegation to a more appropriate existence as a symbolic LARP organization that just travels around doing musical rides and other PR nonsense is what they deserve, and the fate they would resent most of all.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Ottawa would never allow it, the RCMP are the only armed group besides our pitifully small military that are loyal to the federal government. Without them there’s nothing standing in the way of regional separatism

ah, that's too bad, and from what I've heard, the CF are more loyal to Canada as a whole instead of just the government.

it's already like that in Qc

Ultimately much like the RCMP they will follow orders

mostly like still corrupted if it was to somehow happen

>rcmp disbanded
>provincial police instead
>corrupt horseniggers flood city and provincial police
>hired right away or offered some sort of deal with the federal government to transfer them to new force, and keeping most of their pensions
>get higher positions for being already "trained" and having "experience" for provincial police

unironically though, i wouldn't mind cityfags getting a taste of cop abuse if that was to happen, but it wont

No, he was a prepper and squatting illegally. Funny how the owner of the cabin can literally just walk up and say "Eh uh... this is mine? Wanna fuck off or something?" and yet the RCMP need to dress up like wannabe infantry and go suck eachother off in the woods while they ambush this guy and shoot his non-combative daughter.

If you're walking around the forest in Minecraft, you should treat the RCMP like creepers and kill them from a distance before they can even get line of sight on you. Otherwise you might get ambushed.

He was absolutely an asshole. The police shouldn't just be allowed to go and assassinate people though.

Municipalities with RCMP already pay out of pocket for RCMP. It costs something like $1M/yr for a single RCMP officer if I remember correctly. It was in the local newspaper like 6 years ago.

If anyone thinks that the army will never turn on the citizenry, look at Columbia. The fucking army is literally almost as bad as the guerrillas and bandits. Yeah, there might be some who refuse to shoot, or rob, or rape. What happens when those that do tell their like-minded friends though? Then you have an army that selects for rapists and murderers instead of family men and people of good moral character. You think politicians care about the moral standing of their mercenaries?

Attached: 0a034906-aec9-41dd-bfd0-eb4b89880577.png (960x564, 1.34M)

Not that I mean to glowpost. I'm just fucking furious right now. I have zero faith in the RCMP at this point, and I'd rather take my chances with all of the human filth that plagues the Okanagan than ever call one of Her Majesty's Royal Cocksuckers.

i have more faith in the CAF, there will be fags that will do as you say, but i see a lot of them refusing or simply defecting.

a lot of the CAF hates how its run and the direction and "progressive" shit that has been pushed in, I have no doubt in my mind if shit got serious and they were asked to do any actions against civilians a lot would just walk away

>A lot would just walk away

And that's the problem. When they walk away, they're opening a spot. Those that stayed would tell their like minded friends that the CF is hiring like mad, and you'd have a government backed fighting force that selects for rapists and murderers. It happens all over the world every day. The government is corrupt. Period. All they have to do is play a waiting game and hold out long enough for all the good dudes to leave or get tired of the PC shit (which is probably done on purpose, to get anyone who's not retarded to leave) and then they can recruit whomever the fuck they want.

Kek. Based maresleg poster

uwu thanks user

Attached: 9ulcml4hkcz11.png (600x600, 135K)

>SG 553R
Falls under SG550 prohibition as variant now.

>uwu

top collecting feet and toes pictures on cangen pls

stop*

im the one who's toes are collected, the tactical furry went incognito because the jannies warned him, but it aint me

oh shi he's lurking and waiting isnt he

Attached: 1544331136475.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>be me
>18yo newly enlisted in CAF
>gonna go fight those Western Canadians
>ungrateful fuckers rebelled against us Eastern Canadians
>keep saying some bullshit about us leeching off them
>complaining about government not making policies that benefit them
>whiners.webm
>get shipped over to BC
>somanytrees.jpg
>somanymountains.png
>never seen so many fucking mountains in my life
>one day column gets ambushed
>seperated and fucking off into the woods
>hear frenzied screams behind me
>fucking piss myself and run faster
>three days later
>wandering around somewhere innawoods
>can see the smog of a small mill city in the distance, moving towards that
>notice something
>forest is quiet
>not quiet
>soft whispering comes from the trees
>"ay yo lemme get a taste of that ass"
>panic.mp4
>begin to move faster
>break into a sprint
>"That CADPAT's makin those thighs look mighty tasty"
>trees continue to sexually harass me
>nearing the edge of the trees, I can see a field ahead
>adrenaline is pumping through my veins
>breath is ragged, almost there
>notice something and glance up
>there's a guy up there with with a latex catsuit and an sks slung over his shoulder
>he drops down with the grace of a feline and blocks my path
>stumble to a stop but before I can turn around I see a pair of headPAT covered arms wrap aroud my chest and arms
>catsuit man and cammy pajammies have me firmly in their clutches now
>catsuit walks up to me, his face inches from mine
>stares at me for a good minute or two before something hits the back of my head
>out cold
>wake up in dark room, don't know how long it's been
>look down
>plate with some dry chicken and estrogen pills

War is hell.

this copypasta never gets old

Attached: 1557780662464.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Lefties hate RCMP too because of them harassing indians on reserves and at enviro/pipeline protests.

Ever since my roommate's gf found out im a firearms owner (when I moved into the basement suite I showed both of them that they are secured and locked up just so they would feel more comfortable since theyre both nogunz and she's a britbong) every once in a while she says something like "oh well don't shoot them" or "dont threaten someone who goes into our yard with your gun" or today she said "____ is coming by the house for the next week to feed the pets so don't shoot her"

why are nogunz and bongs so insufferable. I think since I've moved in she's seen my guns out of a case 1 time because I was cleaning it when she came down to do laundry. I don't understand why people assume that if you own a gun it means you're going to be a madman with it, just the "don't shoot her" feels like a jab at me :/. Why not just say "hey my friend is going to be feeding the pets for a bit, so don't be startled if she is in the house"

aaAAAAAAAAAA why are we here? to suffer?

Attached: 1563081130987.jpg (399x382, 66K)

Bongs aren't even human. Don't sweat it.

They are projecting because they lack that impulse control and don't trust themselves. These are typically very reactionary people who lack the ability to think a situation through before it happens and as a result pass their concerns onto others.

Attached: 1563399081373m.jpg (452x1024, 109K)

FACT: British Columbia is UNCONQUERABLE

Attached: E78B2D8F-9E12-4B76-A794-1AE43B1E9E9F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Thank you user for the piece of mind, it's very frustrating but I can't really bring it up to my friend because they've been dating for ages and he's pretty whipped lol. At least I know now that other people know what I am talking about, and for that I am grateful user

Attached: blanket burrito apu.png (1267x785, 97K)

CAFfag reporting in

not to sound like a expert, but if a women doesn't like something in particular, thats how they cope / prod at you to let you know she doesn't like it. My brothers GF did the samething with me and felt very uncomfortable in my apartment. Girls do little "jokes" like that to sorta play mind games or get you to stop, i don't know how to explain it. But its mostly a mix of that she's a bong and girl. My roommates are pretty chill about it and they are nogunz, but thats cause i'm currently gun pilling them and bringing them to the range when our schedules align.

Armyfags and navyfags are both based, really hope you’re not Air Force...

based
also this

Whose side would you take in bugaloo? Are sees, are citizens?

Thank you anons. I tried gunpilling my roommate (her BF and my long time friend) by taking him to the range and every once in a while bringing up how some things are ridiculous and that they make no sense (when appropriate, not out of the blue) and he still is anti-gun and even anti-freedom in many cases, such as supporting the idea of warrantless entries and searches, I remember before he dated her he wasn't that way :(

>t. man who watched one of his best friends get turned into a hollowman by a britbong woman

Very sad user. I believe your friend that didn't really have his moral compass properly sorted and solidified yet, and she stripped what was left of it away.

Take her and her boyfriend to the range. Show them how enjoyable marksmanship can be.

Then get them both to suck your dick.

dude he's probably forced to be like that cause of his GF, and if its not forced, its his foolish blind love to his bong GF and probably believes everything she tells him about liberal related things such as gun control works and other shit and his dumb exposed love-ridden mind accepts it.

I don't think I could convince her to go, it would be good though because then people see its not just point and shoot - there actually is a lot of skill involved. I think a lot of nuts would be swayed if they saw that the "high capacity clipazine fed assault guns" actually can't hit anything at any distance if you arent skilled with it

If they're liberals use that against them, subtly instigate some form of degeneracy that becomes the catalyst for their relationship ending. Plant used condoms or soiled lingerie in an unexpected place that she would find & go into instant raging accusational manic psycho mode. Could also use a remote administrator tool to make their lives hell.

All I can say to that is Gott Strafe England

>If they're liberals use that against them, subtly instigate some form of degeneracy that becomes the catalyst for their relationship ending.
This. Get her attracted to you and convince them to have threesome with you. If your friend objects just slyly insinuate that he must be insecure and homophobic if he's afraid of seeing your peenor. Since she's a liberal she'll automatically be down for it. Threesomes have killed more relationships than a cat has birds.

you also lose your friend retard. just do fake texts and plant shit. I'd do it the other way around to imply his libshit gf is cheating on him, i wouldn't be surprised if she is already cheating on him with some paki or pajeet

My way is more Chad. Your's is just sneaky.

lmao worst advice ever

just laugh at the jokes? i joke about shooting people or not shooting them all the time

i hope your fellow british columbians actually have some guns that cost more than $200 and don't suck otherwise you'd be pretty easy to conquer

rcmp fear the milsurp and norinco equipped warrior

so all the bc guys just have garbage rods? no wonder no one wants to go to your meet ups

FACT: British Columbians have the biggest cocks in the universe (chinks not included)

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-204101_Gallery.jpg (1073x1644, 1.65M)

Besides the double barrel and the .22 lever action, how are any of my weapons not useful in combat?

Any anons have that simple white image that says "We will not comply" with the SKS and a maple leaf?

Attached: IMG_20180828_180915670.jpg (2340x4160, 1.77M)

Yeah I laughed it off but its one of those "not a joke" jokes, that's all user. She's pretty hostile constantly to me which is shitty considering I go out of my way to be nice to her because shes this way lol
yeah lol, i'm not ruining 10 years of friendship by doing something like that. If I found out something sketch i'd tell him obviously but i'm not going to fuck with their relationship

she probably just wants to fuck you, you should go for it

based

hello fren

Attached: hunting.jpg (622x1280, 130K)

gotchu fambalam

Attached: 1557517451999.png (2550x3300, 127K)

>see lots of people posting about the mare's leg
>hmm I wonder what people have said about the mare's leg after buying it
>let me check cabelas, that way I can avoid the shitposts
>check the website
>goddamit

cabelas.ca/product/46042/henry-mares-leg-lever-action-rifle

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 5.15.25 PM.png (2198x322, 68K)

Attached: CRINGE.png (250x202, 8K)

You mean this?

Attached: 15760EC9-C46F-46D6-9E43-2C5F620239B6.png (2550x3300, 219K)

extremely based

BBCC

Whatever happened with this? I remember he was going to post it at a RCMP outpost (?)

F for user

>Leftists hate RCMP for beating up coons and chugs
>Right-wingers hate the RCMP for stamping out their rights and being power-tripping assholes

Attached: 1546203576514.gif (160x160, 178K)

then why do leftists all of a sudden defend the rcmp when we want to abolish the rcmp, its so fucking weird