Any Jow Forumsommandos know how to make custom 12 gauge shotty shells for uhhhhhhhhhhh science?

Any Jow Forumsommandos know how to make custom 12 gauge shotty shells for uhhhhhhhhhhh science?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=06zsP-nvhBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if it fits into the hull, it'll go down the barrel. It ain't rocket surgery.

Attached: source.gif (350x350, 3.98M)

put the pee pee in the poo poo

I meant more of the fireball explodey bois

Fill the shell with .22 lr cartridges, having so many .22s bouncing around in the target's body at once will make them explode.

Go look up what dragons breath shotshells are filled with and then burn your house down attempting to recreate them. There isn't really much you can fire out of a shotgun that won't explode from the force of being fired, or not explode because it's a shotgun shell and not a grenade.

Attached: SUPER BOOM..jpg (2560x1920, 996K)

Do this except with pennys, lowes the cost per shot

youtube.com/watch?v=06zsP-nvhBE

I checked it out and you need magnesium pellets but I was wondering if theres other things you could load instead

It fits, it ships. Just dont use super high powered loads.

OP here, also unrelated but do you know if you can buy potassium chlorate and a commercial #8 blasting cap at the same time and not be put on a list

>do you know if you can buy potassium chlorate and a commercial #8 blasting cap at the same time and not be put on a list
Welcome to The List.

Fuck

you sound like a retarded faggot. kys

Those sparkler sticks that are popular near the 4th are made of magnesium right? Buy those, cut them into little bits and get creative. The little bit of wire in the center is nice too.

Attached: 65755770_449144998976625_7028497835674828800_n.jpg (960x960, 159K)

Oh shit, you're a madman but I like it. I didnt know they had magnesium in them, that's pretty interesting.

There's a pretty good tutorial video on how to make crayon slugs, look for that one and you'll know how to make most of them.

Youve got to be fucking retarded.

or a glownigger/leftist

Magnesium is garbage if you want a real fire blast, the og dragon's breath is filled with zirconium filings, kinda expensive but burns slower than magnesium thus makes them big sparks mid air.

Attached: 1480038411089.gif (379x216, 1.98M)

Attached: Fuck Your Shit.png (680x571, 183K)

Pretty much what OP is gonna end up doing

Binge watch taofledermaus he'll show you the way

OP here, not gonna lie, I definitely thought about doing that

Hope you live in a desert or shit like that
Otherwise prepare for big campfire time

Just make waxes faggot

Are you talking about crayon slugs?

Paraffin wax works best but pretty much yea

I'll keep that in mind. Once I get paid I'll probably buy some supplies and get strange with the shotty

>Once I get paid

Paraffin wax is literally $5 for enough to make waxers from an entire 100 box of birdshot

then why didn’t you fucking say so

magnesium is really easy to get user

I live in california so it should be fine

OP here, I live in georgia so I should be good. Yeah I saw you can just straight up buy magnesium pellets so I might experiment with different loads and maybe using wax to hold some of the magnesium together

The trick is to do it with a fake name so that the list is deceived.

Wouldn't the incredibly soft and weak metals just deform into a really awful slug?

A quarters diameter is 0.955 inches
a 12 gauges bore without any choke is 0.729 inches.

Also, what are american coins even made of to survive that and has anyone ever tried to do this before?

put a sodium cored, potassium jacketed slug into the hull. It will create a fiery smoke trail round that will singe the meat of whoever you shoot, and once the outer layer of potassium burns or peels away, the sodium will react with the water in the body and cause a violent explosion, shredding everything in anywhere from a six inch to twelve inch radius.

Attached: texas suit jacket.jpg (836x960, 131K)

I have loaded 11 dimes into a birdshot shell I took the shot out of. Then I carefully heated the rim and gave it a roll crimp with the back of my knife. It shot fine but the damage was less than expected.

Try loading a 68 calibre hardened steel ball bearing