Why do wehraboo's exist?

like what is so appealing about dressing up as faction who lost?

Attached: AAzSNriw_400x400 (2).jpg (268x260, 9K)

user! Were you looking at my butt...? ^.^

post guns

Custard mouth discord tranny

It’s probably because of all those history channel shows highlighting German equipment.

And a timestamp

>wehraboo's
english as a second language
fuck off nigger.

I would assume this and Jow Forums

You too, just to be sure. Can't just have anyone askin' either.
t. Otherfag

Wehraboo is a spectrum you can see a lot of them are in just for the aesthetic others because of german pride others because them saw too much history channel and also the literal nazis

Attached: cute panzerjager division.jpg (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Its okay we know you don't have any guns

>white supremacists
>edgy kids idealizing the bad guys
>Germans had some pretty cool shit
many different reasons

That's some top notch deflection.

t. OP

How do not realize the kino aesthetics nazis have? There were videos called fashwave videos that are exactly this

Also, some people just like being contrarian.

why do people LARP as
>>Slavs
>>Confederates
>>Rhodesians
>>Scots

Considering Europe is turning into a middle eastern shithole, I honestly think it would have been better had they won.

Also their guns were kino AF.

Based

Not that user. Here's the first fucking gun posted in this thread you nogunz faggots.

If you can't post a German firearm, you are not allowed to shitpost in this thread. Begone.

Attached: your turn1.jpg (2304x1296, 760K)

asthetics and/or 1488

All of the Allied countries are overrun with muslims and niggers.

So is Germany.

He should have said NATO countries

Cause they put skulls and runes and shit on their uniforms, they had decent to excellent small arms, and their propaganda looks cool because it was made to be so. It's the same reason people love the IRA despite not even knowing what they stood for or when they were operational. Nobody can keep their eyes off the pinstripes.

Because Hitler was right.

Well then it'd be pretty nonsensical, because this thread is about Wehraboos. We're still back at square one.

But Russia is full of Muslims too. All that’s left is East Asia and South America.