Australian here that wants to into guns

Australian here that wants to into guns

what's the Toyota corolla/Camry of gun world and what is the Subaru WRX of gun world?

I always like ak47 in games. are they considered basic bitch in gun world?

Attached: 1539346700017.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

What an adorable retarded bitch

What from?

I don’t think AK’s are legal in Aus.

AK or AR is basic starter rifle
Glock or Colt for starter pistol

Pretty much just pick a camp then shit on the other guys for the next 10 years until your collection is large enough that you don't have to defend your shitty buy.

She look like she fucks BLACK BVLLS

kill yourself, rock farmer

Not sure. I seen her posted in a few threads before. Heard she is an actress with tourrettes or something. Clip is from a interview she did on a morning show or similar.

>Australian here that wants to into guns
user, I...

Attached: 1563153663881.jpg (280x280, 9K)

Margaret Qualley / some interview

t. /tv/

Attached: 1556403053220.jpg (1621x2000, 322K)

I'd sneed her feed if you know what I mean

to be honest dont worry about those kinds of things just get what you enjoy and shoot what you like and above all be safe and have fun.

>Toyota Corolla
Pump action 12 gauge. Can cover most hunting/self defense needs more or less as well as you'll need. Mav 88 if you can
>some gay shit about a Subaru
I'm drunk and wasn't paying attention

>Subaru
Howa obviously
Or whatever those nip made lever guns are

Thank you. Reverse image search was no help

Let me take a crack at this

Toyota - Glock

WRX- VP9

G63 AMG - CZ 75 SP 01 tac threaded

formerly chucks

Attached: 1536671771913.webm (640x640, 763K)

BTW if were only doing 9mm

You mixed it up, the bottom one is the Prius of guns

What's the BMW, Audi, Mercedes, vw of guns?

Can u imagine how big of a freak she probably is in the sack?

Never owned a Howa. How are they?

>Australian here that wants to into guns

You better look up your gun laws because you aren't buying an AK any time soon in a country that regards a lever action shotgun as a an assault weapon.

Either you're underage and shouldn't be on this site, or you're incredibly uninformed. Aussie gun control makes California look half decent, short of building an AK yourself like a free man, you're SOL.

However, if you are so inclined, pic related should help you. Sorry you live in nanny land.

Attached: Shit Shovel AK.jpg (3604x1704, 2.14M)

I bet she watched harvey jerk off into a potted plant

>Camry
Glock 17. It just works without any frills. Change its oil every once in a while and it won't let you down.

>WRX
FNX Tactical. They think they have a super car, but basically just paid too much.

K

K

Toyota Corolla/Camry is a doublestack 9mm with a good holster, 1000 rounds of fmj for practicing right off the bat, a box or two of defensive loads.

Subaru is an AR15.

Both guns, like both cars, are highly customizeable and have a very solid aftermarket.

Subaru WRX of gun world?
>engine format nobody uses
>fragile engine block
>throw a turbo on it anyways
>negative ground clearance due to engine height
>thin layer of paint
>basic interior
>WWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR
A gun in a proprietary caliber, will wear like shit, cheaply made, not very ergonomic, and will reliably explode?

Perfection™ in .45GAP is the only answer.

Attached: shortandweak2.0.jpg (600x564, 56K)

>what's the Toyota corolla/Camry of gun world and what is the Subaru WRX of gun world?
here. My range trap b/f drives a white WRX. His guns are a Saiga 12 gauge, a .22lr HK 416, a Sub-2000 in .40 S&W, a robin's egg blue Glock 22 made from a Polymer80 lower I gave him for his birthday, and a Galil (which matches the itasha of Galil from Upotte that he's getting), made from a parts kit I gave him for Christmas.

I think it all suits him.

Attached: ed5dc482-994f-41e2-a1ad-3cd792ca0bfd.png (1200x1600, 1.26M)

The bad news is that in Australia, you can't get an AK.

The good news is that as an Australian, it's pretty much your patriotic duty to own an Enfield, and you can totally have one of those.

Attached: Picture-12.jpg (2160x962, 899K)

lol my dude what a troll. The op is a faggot for this analogy. The only thing that you could compare is the prices. Guns are so much more durable than cars

>Can you imagine
Yes, actually

Attached: 1547496672449.jpg (640x960, 40K)

Hey man, I have a trap gf as well but I don't fucking flaunt pics all around cause I'm not some deviant fuckhead. You could have said all this shit without attention whoring yourself or the hole that you fuck.

Attached: patheticarmor.jpg (652x581, 112K)

I don't know who this is but I want to fuck her dumb cunt face till she passes out with my cock stuck in her throat

you're an actual retard, look at the google doc in
also this

Pump action scattergats are illegal in Aus lol.

Anything made by Heckler & Koch or FN Herstal