Chinesium gear

Tell me what cheap shit from the land of gutter oil and dog torture you have bought and how bad it assploded on you. Just ordered a fake XC1 for $35.

Attached: 19-large.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

olightworld.com/led-flashlights/tactical/olight-pl-mini-2-valkyrie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a red dot for like $11 off DX. It looks exactly like the $30 Tasco ones. I just mounted it on my .308 bolty boi and I'm going to see how many shots it takes to destroy it.

I bought a flashlight and toggle switch off DX and it's fine. Gone through a small amount of rough handling too. Pretty hard to fuck up a flashlight though.

Chinesium gear is fine as long as you understand what you are getting and don't pretend it's anything better. Cheap optics are generally shit though.

I had a thought to run WIsh threads in which I test cheap counterfeit chinese parts.
I think one guy bought strike plates and they shockingly held up to a hit.

I can see the appeal. Why aren't more lights made that use common batteries? If I buy a light I want to be able to scrounge batteries for my larp fantasies and cr123s are not nearly as common as AA and AAA.

Because those odd batteries have higher voltage and amperage. And those niche batteries aren't niche in .mil and leo circles, they're the standard.

All of the chinese stuff I've bought has held up past what could be expected for the price. Stay mad though

It's all Chinese stuff. You just pay more for QA.

This, but I don't buy it often and I haven't made any big purchases.

I have a Chinese e-tool from Wal Mart that I actually think is better than the standard issue one. It's thinner but held up well to digging through tough roots and I haven't measured them side by side but it's probably a good deal lighter. It also cost 1/10th as much, which is nice in something that could be lost or stolen.

>those niche batteries aren't niche in .mil and leo circles

I don't have that kind of logistics train backing me up.

Have a Monstrum Tactical Chinesium scope. Hasnt lost zero once after throwing the 54r gun its on around. Bought a Chinesium Elcan that also did well with very little zero loss on a 556. But big hits would cause it to lose zero. Also had a few Chinesium red dots. They all held up fine.

It's called amazon. They're about standard battery prices, or you could buy rechargeables.

They're not rare as in they're hard to buy. Shit home depot and lowe's have them. Remember I'm talking shtf larp here....in any protracted event those "not so rare" cr123s are gonna be unobtanium when there will still be plenty of AA and AAAs floating around.

I bought one of those Terminus Optics Acogs a while back. Can't reccomend it enough. The one I got in particular works wonderfully after putting loctite on the base plate screws.

Attached: 20170921_184553.jpg (4032x2268, 2.47M)

A chinsesium version of a chinesium product.

Also I almost forgot the sopmod stock is also a knockoff version and works great. The utg rail is really the disappointing piece. I've since taken it off

Stainless steel solvent filters from wish?

You done anything rough with it? How's the clarity?

Has anyone form1'ed one of those chinese "oil filters" yet? really want to put together a cheap suppressor even though I don't own any handguns with threaded barrels.

>XC1
>$35

Definately wasn’t a way to see that was fake. Despite Surefire being a good company that makes good WML’s, the XC1 isn’t one of them. Next time, get a Streamlight TLR7 with the new switchology.

As for me, I bought a chink X300U on Amazon for $160. DOA but I managed to get it returned. I refuse to buy anything firearms related off Amazon. I don’t even trust batteries or med gear. Chinks can clone anything.

I suppose I wouldn't say I've roughed it around too vigorously but ever since I put loctite on the plate screws (not the ones gripping the picatinny rail) the zero hasn't moved.

I'd say clarity is quite good, but I've never looked through a real one so I cant really compare. It's at least as good as other scopes I have though in that regard. Reticle is nice and bright too

LOL! I ordered XC2 version for my airshit replica of my CZ shadow so i can shoot around the house.

What a peace of shit. The laser was off by 10" at like 3 yards, and the adjustments were broken. The UI works totally different from the real Surefire. Also bought knockoff flip-ups. The flip mechanism rattles lose and the peep hole is drilled corked, the front post is crooked and there is no adjustment tool included. Bought a laser. You can't even mount it because it was not milled correctly for the picatiny. Bought a red dot that auto adjusts brightness. So in a dark room, it turns it self off. LOL!

Chinks are retarded niggers, and since they cant own guns, they literally don't understand how this stuff is even suppose to work. Just look at that CV life shit. They photoshop their product onto rifles, because they cant even get one for testing, and they are too lazy to even buy a realistic looking airsoft. I ain't too butthurt because i managed to modify it all severely, and get it to work good enough for the 3" groups at 10 yards that my airshit is capable off, and the recoil won't kill it. But there is ZERO chance i would put any of this on my real gun and expect it to serve me and survive even a 100 round range trip. Let alone rely on it for actual defense.

Considering that you only bought a light, and not a laser/dot/sight/scope/etc, its probably gonna work fine, but the recoil is eventually gonna kill it. If you don't want to shell out the big bux for surefire, then get this: olightworld.com/led-flashlights/tactical/olight-pl-mini-2-valkyrie

Attached: 204676.jpg (620x751, 256K)

My f1’d $20 22 can kit will be getting the stamp back next week. I’ll post it here

vorttexd pst opeitv

>land of gutter oil and dog torture
>dog torture
Azns, fuck em! I like my dogos more than I like cheap knockoffs.

Attached: vicn3wz6smv21.jpg (789x770, 82K)

>the XC1 isn’t one of them

Especially for what they're charging which I why I bought the fake one as I like the look and the fact that it takes AAAs but I'm not paying surefire prices for one.

>recoil is eventually gonna kill it.

It's going an a Taurus TX22 so we'll see if chinesium can handle the power of a million .22lr magdumps.

Attached: Taurus_TX22.jpg (2700x1800, 761K)

>vorttexd pst opeitv

Attached: 1518789738234.png (540x453, 221K)

get the new ts series lpvo from us optics. it's their first line up from asia (vortex asian as well) but it's their design and they claim qc it.

I continue to be surprised that the chinese 4x optic I got for my .22 is 1. Still zeroed after a year, and 2. Still in one piece. Especially since it was like $10.

However, you definitely get what you pay for lol, its very foggy especially compared to my buddies Vortex optic he just got (to be expected though at 1/20th the price).