Bongistan and U/k/ kommandos

Are there any other Bongistani and U/k/ Kommandos on Jow Forums?

Attached: UK Come and take it .png (1182x591, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/03/29/hunt-gang-ransacked-knife-amnesty-bin-9058584/
docdroid.net/EG8yehT/guerrillagunsmithing-ragnar-benson.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/two-patients-die-starvation-thirst-each-day-nhs-hospitals-uk-care-homes-statistics-office-national-a7517171.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244791/Foreign-doctors-revealed-60-sex-assaults-patients.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/conan-soranno-couldnt-afford-private-healthcare-los-angeles-photographer-vomited-blood-a7916191.html
cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
salon.com/2018/01/06/americas-health-care-system-is-an-international-disgrace-and-it-is-only-getting-worse_partner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

bongs should be buying up all the .303
bongs should be getting multiple sound regulators.
bongs should not use OxUs but SxSs
bongs need to prepare them loicenses on the spot.

Ignore the retards
Fellow Brit here, we keep a low profile because of hurr durr guns banned in Britain

>Bongistan

Attached: 1538608425206.jpg (700x490, 88K)

> oi m8 got a loicense for yer pipe wrench?
> *carrier sinks*

We bongs can still do what we can with our FAC shotguns for the time though. Or in my case a section 2 shotgun

Yes but not a vet, reserve, or anything, yet highly knowledgeable of firearms, war, and history, pls no shame
And here come the Amerifats

you have to admit the weapon sweep memes are hilarious. i'm swiss btw so i don't have any hard feelings towards you, but welcome you as a friend in the fight against the EU.

As a (reluctant)Bong, this is my favourite thing to happen with the hopolophobic fearmongering;
metro.co.uk/2019/03/29/hunt-gang-ransacked-knife-amnesty-bin-9058584/

Bong here, gun options tend to be either join the millitary/police or fuck off to the countryside.

From experience North Wales is relatively Jow Forums as far as the UK goes, with most shit just relying on the fact no one is around to do illegal shit.

Half of me wants to hop over the pond and shoot funs. The other half is the patriotic side who'd want my kids to grow up here so I can show them all the cool shit I saw about growing up.

>Half of me wants to hop over the pond and shoot funs.
Easier said than done m8.

Wouldn't suppose any designated range traps wanna marry me for citizenship.

From an outsiders perspective I'm sure they are, the only thing that annoys me is their exaggerated misconception of us though.

yes

Nice to see you here sir. Put one out recently you might like.
docdroid.net/EG8yehT/guerrillagunsmithing-ragnar-benson.pdf

Thanks for the link, did you do the digitising?

I've been meaning to get a decent scanner but most of the time it's easier just snapping a photo as i tend not to dump cover to cover unless it's already been scanned.

Attached: IMG_20190518_122754.jpg (2560x1309, 380K)

Yep. Any scanner'll get you as good a quality as you're going to get. Then use ScanTailor on it. Pretty time intensive for larger books but hey.

I'm just using a printer/scanner combo. I do just take pics when referring specific stuff but I'm somehow ended up with a lot of rare books so I'm slowly working through them.

Email me, [email protected] and I'll forward you on my last release batch, + add you to the future release list if you're ok with that. Big one was Treatise on Roller Locking Firearms.

Canadian here, at least you guys can get suppressors...

>Amerifats
Vatniks, actually.

I'd love to believe so, I'm sure shills are the reasoning for their misguided hatred towards us, but it's almost always them most of the time.

Yeh having suppressors is kinda a must in a way, some ranges even require you to shoot with them and the police prefer it so no joe blow citizens calls them in on a .308 going off at a deer

Another armed Brit here
>Burgers think I'm a unicorn and need a licence for a butter knife

Is there a discord for for bongs on Jow Forums?

If you dare criticize the Tempest or the Challenger 2 they'll come spewing out of the woodwork. That being said they're far from the worst posters on here

are Manxfags allowed? I like shootan and tea drinkan just as much as the next guy

Well yeah, there's no legit valid criticism of the Chally. It's literally the perfect tank, the most successful and survivable modern battle proven tank.

Firearms holder here, also issued a firearm for work too. Bizarrely, there are far more hoops to jump through to become certified at work than there is for private ownership.

British posters have been bullied into silence because every time they emerge and gather as a group on Jow Forums, virtually everyone jumps into the thread to obtain their pound of flesh. It's the Russians who immediately drown the thread in islamophobic banter and fearmongering, then it's the American posters who can't help but flood the thread with weapon sweep memes and (admittedly humourous) images of the extremes of the British nanny state. Adding to that, various continentals who take the opportunity to use the UK as a punching bag and the indispensable Australian banterlords who also make sure to appear anywhere where the British are being mocked........and It also doesn't help that there is one Canadian on the board who has openly sworn to derail any U.K. focused thread with shitposting.

All of these are the reason why Brits seem unwilling to talk about their own military on Jow Forums, and i sympathise.

Is it really an "exaggerated misconception" when the weapons sweeps tweets are real?

Are you actually armed if you're not allowed to use your firearm for defense?

>It's the Russians who immediately drown the thread in islamophobic banter and fearmongering
This right here is why nobody likes you guys. You went out of your way to virtue signal for an audience of maybe 2 or 3 faggots who care and 4 or 5 kebabs who might be pissed, but probably understand its just the board culture.

Attached: eternalanglo3.png (415x602, 595K)

Pretty sure weapon sweeps are when the police just pick up knives and shit on the street. People seem to pose this as them kicking your door down and taking screwdrivers.

Attached: uiwsm60dinz3ovwrbmux.jpg (945x945, 180K)

We're here, but like others said, we hide our power levels because of memes.

The tattoo one is weird to me, surely they'd check before you joined up? I know that if you want to join the police, you have to send pics of any tattoos you have, and if you lie and hide them, they'll throw you out on your arse.

you would be allowed to use it in defense, but it has to be proportionate to the threat you are under - so an attacker who is also armed, either knife, blunt object or other firearm and who you reasonably believe aims to do you harm, you could shoot. In theory.

In practice, when not in use, the law says your guns should be secure. If you have time to get a gun out and prepare it for use, it isn't outside reality a prosecution could argue you were in some way escalating the encounter.

You're just proving his point, dickhead.

This, they're usually miscellanious tools found in bushes on council estates, I don't get how and why Jow Forums has so many shills and misinformed morons who love manipulating things out of their original context.

Stop being a sensitive faggot. Here's the trick, no one cares if you are English if they don't know you are English. Odd eh? I've being here since FPoP, I've being called a britfag on a handful of occasions and I haven't being arsed. Stop being fat.

Your police are taking scissors from schoolchildren. The memes aren't very exaggerated.

Attached: ealing-police-follow-you-there-history-39-likes-ealing-police-45921151 (1).png (500x833, 196K)

I'm not English you seething idiots. I'm Korean

So basically, no. You're not allowed to use firearms in self defense. You apparently have to give home invaders a "fair fight", which is incredibly laughable.

I see right through it and I could give a rats ass, I've learnt to stop being a thin skinned snowflake and sperg out at it all the time, if I make a Brit thread, and it's functioning accordingly, with 1 or two shitposts, then I ignore and report them, if it's being derailed by an echochamber of shitposters, and absolute retards who believe everything they say, then I make my point and ignore the thread while waiting for it to get archived, same goes for threads I'm not the OP on.

So I guess my post just flew right over your head, nice one goober. Try reading it again.

The best thing for bongs to do is just not care and keep posting, crying about it and hiding away isn't going to help. Can not stress this enough.

You're post implied that police are merely picking up trash and I showed that's demonstrably untrue. Your country has a childish fear of anything remotely sharp or pointy.

I'm pretty sure the same sort of thing happens in the US, my cousin lives in Nevada, he says in order to claim self defense, he has to try and attack you, if you kill him simply for being on your property, you'd go to jail.
Oh wow, never have I ever feasted my eyes upon THAT shitpost of all the other shillposts, what exceptionally original sourcery, I accept my btfo.

Never said it wasn't laughable!

The attitude to guns in the UK is generally one of something that apart from the police, only bad people have for doing bad things. The media only mentions guns in a negative light. You have an giant uphill struggle to avoid being painted as a maniac when you advocate for any sort of gun ownership.

The authorities don't help either, being particularly unsupporting of ownership, and in a way treating the public like children, making the gun sound like a mythical, scary boogeyman - instead of the inanimate object it is.

I don't like the British and will shitpost them at every opportunity. This is my birthright as an American and no one will take it from me.

Congratulations, you're still a virtue signaling faggot.

Attached: howsthisteatastebritfags.jpg (1200x750, 347K)

You are, yes.

have less food.

Oh dear god not another one of you schizos

Read up on castle doctrine. US self defense laws are very different than yours. I'm in a blue state and I can still keep a loaded handgun on my nightstand and shoot the second my door is kicked in.

He's the yank counterpart of Armatard.

>US self defense laws are very different than yours
Yeah no shit, as watered down as it is in our case it doesn't make it laughable, if you are attacked, then you shoot.

>Why yes you can defend yourself, but you must give the bloke a sporting chance at least and you must prove that your weapon was locked away making it suitably difficult to ever use in self defense.
Ok then.

No, my post was talking about how weapon sweeps are not what people make them out to be, you then posted something that isn't a weapon sweep to prove me wrong. Also your*

You add the water to the tea. Not the tea to the water dumbass.

The concept of "proportional" defense in a home invasion is very laughable. Giving your attacker a fair fight is fucking retarded.
>if you are attacked, then you shoot.
Not really because your weapon has to be locked up and your attacker has to be armed.

Post Bicep and guns.

Britain is a joke and anyone who still lives there while they can escape is a fucking idiot. Imagine living in a country where the government can decide to kill you because its too expensive to keep you alive. Imagine then, another country offering to keep you alive, then your government insists on killing you because it would make the health Service look bad if you didn't die. That is Britain.

You don't think police confiscating scissors from schoolchildren is rediculous and absurdly hoplophobic? Because that's the kind of attitude people are mocking.

Not British but what the fuck are you talking about.

Also.. you are retarded. For me, I tend to migrants/refugeea/whatever as complete pussiea for just giving up and leaving their homes. I wish any Britbong well who intends to even attempt to maintain a hold on their country and culture. Is it a losing fight? Maybe. But its the right thing to do and anyway we can't take em all in Murka.

Pivot and yes I do.

Attached: DjMyielW0AAvY5D.jpg (546x492, 24K)

*tend to see
*migrants/refugees/whatever
*pussies

Apologies for my egregious phoneposting.

Nice drinking age, education, and health care. Fag.

>virtue signal
What the fuck are you talking about you utter moron?
You are part of the cancer killing this board.
t. South African

I'm referring to Alfie Evans. Look up the case, this is what Britain thinks about its own citizens.

Glad we agree then. Now you understand why your country is mocked on a weapons forum.

We can't talk about anything British on this board.

He used the phrase "Islamophobic banter" to indicate he was better than the rest of us who use derogatory terms like kebab, etc. It was unnecessary and off-topic serving only to boost his own ego. Learn to read.

Sorry about your country, its a beautiful place and you guys don't deserve what's happening down there.

This poster is a Russian. It's a favorite game of Russians on the discord to pose as Americans and then laugh about how they get other countries to fight each other.

>Country with collective fear of weapons is bullied on Jow Forums's weapons board.
Shocked I tell you.

Bong cope

>He used the phrase "Islamophobic banter" to indicate he was better than the rest of us
They are right, you are a schizo.

Attached: dr lexus.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I understand why that post would be mocked, not a weapon sweep. Which is what we were talking about before you had to pivot to a different thing because you realised how stupid you looked.

>We can't talk about anything British on this board.
why would anyone wanna talk, in a positive way, about that 1984-like caliphate?!
that shithole should be chided and used as an example and a cautionary tale of what you should try to prevent from happening to your own country.

Flex*

>health care
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/two-patients-die-starvation-thirst-each-day-nhs-hospitals-uk-care-homes-statistics-office-national-a7517171.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244791/Foreign-doctors-revealed-60-sex-assaults-patients.html

Imagine being a Brit and talking shit on health care anywhere else.

It was shaping into a nice thread before the spackers arrived. I guess school ended.

>Akshually that is techically NOT a "weapons sweep", good sir. Checkmate.

Nope.

Brits white-knighting for kebabs, nothing really new in the world is there?

>die of starvation
>Literally so old or fucked up they can't feed themselves and tube feeding has diminishing returns
Reach 60, vatnik

He already said he was Korean...

US healtcare > UK healthcare.

here comes the /leftypol/ and their MUH RUSSIANS STOLE THE ELECTION delusions.
fuck off commie trash!

Not sure who I was arguing with, I just assume anyone defending muslims or language policing is a Brit.

Not a Vatnik, American pharma worker. Socialized medicine drives drug prices and my salary down.

>a weapon sweep
Is fucking retarded, their time would be better spent investigating crimes that they have said they won't bother anymore. Stop defending them.

All you did was link to 2 articles, look I'll outplay you. That means basically nothing.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/conan-soranno-couldnt-afford-private-healthcare-los-angeles-photographer-vomited-blood-a7916191.html

cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

salon.com/2018/01/06/americas-health-care-system-is-an-international-disgrace-and-it-is-only-getting-worse_partner/

M8, you're arguing with a spastic. What's the point?

Wow, this is actual false cause and strawmanning in action. Saying someone with what might be perceived as an edgy tattoo, having a closed discord, or fucking calling themselves a patriot is apparently the exact same thing as calling for violence, or condoning acts of hate against a group. Then again, the Left does this all the fucking time, so I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Attached: 1546720647586.png (595x273, 42K)

What's wrong with picking up sharp objects? I think picking up discarded knives is a good way to investigate crimes.

True lad.

>sharp objects
Like bicycle wheels?

No, bicycle wheels aren't sharp. Knives are you retard, they don't just pick up wheels you know.

My point isn't America's healthcare system is good, my point is Britain's is bad. I'll take criticism on our healthcare system from a German, a Swiss, maybe even a Frenchman, but the NHS is the everything Americans are afraid of in a socialized system. Also from where I'm sitting: Pharma job with a Top Tier health plan, our system works pretty well. Where it doesn't work is for people who don't have the level of economic security I do.

Post guns.

Ivan, you're not subtle enough. Larping as a stereotypical arrogant rich guy makes your bs too obvious. And the second dangling of the bait was kinda lame.

dude, tasteful bong bashing can be amusing, but like someone said above, you're turning into an our own version of armatard at this point.

Even if your criticisms are valid, this is is a pointless axe to grind.

I'll be sure to belive you on that one after linking 2 fuckin tabloids. Ivan, please stop I'm worried.

You're a fucking retard or trolling. Either way not going to bother.