Whats even the point of owning this if it doesn't have full auto?

Whats even the point of owning this if it doesn't have full auto?

Attached: 1551286009592.jpg (1400x987, 85K)

It looks like a gun you saw in the movies and in video games. That's it.

Why own an AR if it can't go full auto?
Boring gun

a semi auto AR makes sense.

the semi smg doesn't.

Meh. I can see why having a substantially more accurate 9mm could have some applicability. But that would be an extremely narrow use case.

They're a lot of fun to shoot, the ammo is cheap, good for teaching new/younger/weaker shooters, they look like the guns in the movies and video games you saw growing up.

You already know the answer OP, for fun.

I know, I just don't want to settle for a semi MP5 and I don't have 40k lying around.

Get a binary trigger. Not quite the same thing, but way better than semi.

Why bother having fun if you can't have 100% fun

Accurate, reliable, smooth shooting, and cool looking. Why would you own any other PCC?

Sounds like post-modernism to me, but ok

Yup. You're not gonna be using a submachine gun for laying down sustained suppressive fire anyways. Binary triggers take the standard "double-tap" motion and turn it into a 4 round burst, which is basically like 75% of the way there to both the fun and tactical use of a subgun.

Go shoot one before you ask again.

I have. I also shot one in full auto. maybe thats why I feel like there's no going back.

Fact: birtcuck police use semi auto only MP5s

I don’t even enjoy full auto

The H & K looks like a hell of a lot of fun

More oomp and accuracy than pistol. You can still empty your mag in seconds.

For variety in your 2gun shooting

Full auto is a meme and 95 percent of combat scenarios you are better off on semi automaitc shooting accurately instead of spraying lead like a sperg

You can buy a registered receiver for 20

You've got me, OP. I don't see the point either.

Looking like the cool movie gun isn't good enough. It has to actually BE the cool movie gun.

Exactly.

My APC9 is substantially more accurate than my buddy's SP5, same ammo, shot off sandbags. If you want a a more accurate 9 the SP5 is not it.

Other PCCs aren't stampedshit. Stampedshit is only justified when it's the real full-auto deal.

link? your prices sound about 7-10 years old.

They're fun, effective, and shoot nice.

>tfw the MP5 from Sicario is one of my dream guns
>tfw I agree with OP that a semi-auto MP5 is somewhat underwhelming

Attached: 400px-ISS_01.jpg (400x148, 29K)

Just get a full auto one
They arent impossible to buy

Attached: 1535027862987.jpg (800x546, 57K)

>Accurate
Decently, not remarkably so
>reliable
Extremely
>smooth shooting
Most PCCs are
>cool looking
You're goddamn right it is
>Why would you own any other PCC?
Price, value, practicality, magazine compatibility, accessory compatibility/options, quite a few reasons desu

Attached: 1562912159603.jpg (540x534, 55K)

Britbong police use a lot of SMGs like the MP5 in semi-auto only; you'd have a gun with which police can practice in standard indoor handgun ranges and takes standard handgun ammo - making logistics and training easier. But compared to a Glock, it's two handed, stocked, and is easier to shoot for accuracy, speed, and distance than said Glock. Those advantages are still present even in semi auto form.

Plus, police (not SWATs) with little training in full auto won't need it either - better to keep it semi auto only, as they're legally accountable for every shot fired.

Is there any point in having 223 over 308, if not for full auto?

>Most PCCs are
t. Never shot openbolt

richnigger get out

Full auto is a meme. Practice some self control Sgt. Master brigadeer Para trooper Jones.

No and im going to keep finger fucking my selectfire mp5 while watching this thread

civnigger cope

I don’t believe you.

This exacerbated by it being extremely Jow Forumsomfy when full-auto. There are other guns where semi-only is less of a sacrifice, but firing a MP5 full-auto could only be marginal improved by simultaneously receiving head from red-head with daddy issues and no gag reflex.

You dont have to
Just let it be known that a selectfire MP5 is one of the most fun guns you can own and there is no reason to own a pile of shitty guns when you could just buy a nice FA mp5

it's fun to shoot desu
more fun in full auto of course, but still fun even in semi.
It's dumb and impractical, but I don't regret getting it.

Attached: MP5K.jpg (1000x750, 73K)

The vast majority of people in a post collapse scenario aren’t going to be wearing body armor. A semi auto SMG makes sense because you’ll be able to conserve ammo while also giving them a Trayvon triangle.

Why indeed. When a superior semi-auto platform exists.

Attached: Mo_Betta_Beretta.jpg (769x600, 41K)

how much are registered triggers?

35-40 for a pack/sear
25-30 for a RR (less for G3/91 conversions)
Ive got a RR right now and a pack on the way. Likely going to buy a TPM MP5 for the pack

>huge grip on tiny 9mm carbine
>taticool scope for when you gotta distance shoot those 9mms instead of just using the boomer sights
Have sex incel

so the cheapest way to get a select fire MP5 is to get a RR?

I mean technically the cheapest way would be getting a 07/02 and making a post sample. Second cheapest would be an 03/01 with a law letter. Then comes RR. Then comes sear/pack.

Attached: photo_2018-12-05_12-20-52.jpg (481x938, 67K)

Those are called accessories, retard. I'm talking about the platform. For the money, hard to beat.

>tacticool scope
>scope
nogunz detected

>Beretta
kissless turbovirgin

Anything that can reach out to 300 yards can be more effective in semi. A CQC subgun is retarded in semi. Just use a handgun at that point, it will be lighter. You are a troglodyte (a gay cave nigger)

Attached: IMG_20190717_154053879_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

>Allow me to rely on this vastly desperate hypothetical situation to detract from the fact I know nothing about combat or urban warfare
lol

this

>most PCCs
Open bolt PCCs are practically nonexistent. They are almost all full auto (so SMGs not PCCs) and the few others in the country don't make up nearly enough to invalidate the "most PCCs" classifier.

Post proof or be forever known as a lying nigger

Attached: 5544266844.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Sorry corporal general master sargento Italiano with cheese and purple dicks. Com

that's a funny-looking autistic ruger PC carbine

You could always get a binary trigger for H&K pattern guns in the like for, I believe, 3-400 dollars.

Bump fire

>cool gun with history
>was in movies too
>actually pretty nice to handle and shoot

Oh, so you don't actually like guns, you only see them as a means to an end.
Yeah, AR15s are great, but there's more kinds of guns out there to enjoy.

I don't get semi-SMGs in 9mm but I can understand wanting one in .45 with a silencer for quite and comfy pest control / plinking.

The clones and sp5k are big pistols with a built in VFG by way of the magazine, just like every other "pistol" subgun on the market with the magwell forward of the trigger. It also accepts a brace if you don't want to file a form 1, and is apparently a fantastic suppressor host.

the problem is that it's not REALLY the cool gun with history or the cool gun from the movies. It's a cucked version of it that just happens to look like the real deal, and it's hard to "enjoy" the gun knowing that it's a cuck every time you look at it or pick it up. It will be forever a reminder of what it might have been rather than what it actually is. It's like an honorable mention trophy: at first it seems nice, but then when you think about it it's actually kinda shitty.

Subsonic 9mm suppresses better than .45acp though.

Don't buy one then?

Make a giggle switch for it or don't buy it.

Is this thread b8 or is current day Jow Forums actually too retarded to grasp the concept of a PCC and why it would be handy?

ruger pc carbine is all you need, everything else is soiboi faggotry

>Poorfag shit

B&T or go get a job.

Good luck finding plentiful subsonic 9mil though

You bring up an interesting point.

I failed to consider raging poorfag PCC owners as a possibility.

>not making an illegal machine gun
Are you some kinda pussy?

>buying Ruger anything

Attached: 1561699997913.jpg (1125x762, 133K)

ruger LCP2 is objectively the best pocket pistol, fuck everything else though

Attached: 1560814528734.jpg (600x449, 36K)

imagine being a faggot that doesn't buy good old Ruger and dilating your manpussy with some czoi'd abomination.

the latter all things considered

Uhh you can go right now and order thousands of rounds to your door. It's not hard to find at all

>objectively the best pocket pistol
That would be the Makarov.
Aren't Ruger's claims to fame a shittier version of a downgraded M1 Garand and cast metal revolvers?

Attached: 1563308738207.jpg (445x482, 37K)

>My APC9 is substantially more accurate than my buddy's SP5, same ammo, shot off sandbags. If you want a a more accurate 9 the SP5 is not it.
>Straight blowback vs rollers
Right post pics of your APC9

Attached: 1562427051357.jpg (714x960, 109K)

Read his entire post, thing is a b8 cluster bomb

>best pocket pistol
have you tried the seecamp?

Attached: 1653603_03_seecamp_lws_32_california_edit_640.jpg (640x720, 59K)

Because i want to larp as an operator during USPSA competitions by using a rifle.

>twice the price
>can only feet hollowpoints
>only works correctly if you do everything precisely the right way
>slide is impossible to pull back due to the slick finish

its a good looking gun and really small but honestly its too finnicky for my tastes

It's probably both.

Attached: 20190713_132540~2.jpg (2347x1836, 1.17M)

>smooth shooting
>most PCCs are
Not really, one of the big claims to fame the MP5 has is how relatively gentle its recoil impulse is in its categories, both SMG and PCC. Shoot an EVO, an UMP, or a 9mm AR and see how they compare.

Isn't the dictrinr aimed semi auto fire with smg's, just like rifles?

Man you are doing some turbo bigthinks there user.

bump

The NAA Guardian is a better, cheaper, more reliable version of the Seecamp.

git a reel gun

Attached: 1532185640210.jpg (1000x405, 103K)