Thoughts in regards to this scenario:

Thoughts in regards to this scenario:

You're in a gas station store/convience store/whatever. Suddenly a dude walks in, pulls a gun and demands money from the cashier. You are armed in this instance and for all intents and purposes are legally carrying and such.

The dude has his back turned to you and you have the wherewithall to draw and fire your weapon firing three shots that happen to be kill shots; one in the heart and one in the spine.

What would be the legal outcome of this situation?

Attached: Vincent_Gun.jpg (1200x960, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Pete_Shrum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you repeat the question?

>wherewithall to draw and fire your weapon firing three shots that happen to be kill shots; one in the heart and one in the spine

Where's the third shot? Also, are those shots to the burglar or the attendant? Also, what race are you, the burglar and the attendant?

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

What state are you in? What race is the robber? Who's the judge? The jury? Is your gun scary? Is the robber's?

Not worth risking the dude pointing a gun at the cashier will open up once you shoot him, just let the dindu get the 100$ and everyone walks away fine, or at least wait for him to be not pointing the gun at the cashier.

Simple "I feared he would kill me after he killed the cashier". "I believed my life was in danger". My cousin did this and he got off scot free in California. Hopefully you aren't an edge lord on social media.

That'd be lawful anywhere in the US.

Did he have a CCW?

>just let the dindu get the 100$ and everyone walks away fine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Pete_Shrum

>literally posts 1 out of 1000's of cases a year where a robbery goes on with no shots fired because no one wanted to play the hero

Just pointing out that trusting in the mercy and goodwill of violent criminals is still a gamble.

Conveniance store murders are definitely a thing.

The attendant is korean you're white and the robber is a nigger that should be obvious

Question. What planet are we in and whose jurisdiction does it fall under?
Is there a bounty on tge assailant?
What ammo is my jericho?
Are you gay, space cowboy?

depends on the race of the clerk if I'd do something to help.

>Are you gay, space cowboy?

No. But you're gonna carry that weight though.

Attached: 1562054147017.jpg (726x388, 192K)

>Trusting pic related with your life

Attached: 1480370573348.jpg (1023x653, 241K)

Where are you?

So, given your astute understanding of probability, I take it you are for the abolishment of all "gun free" zones?

>someone who shows no intent to kill you and just to rob the store comes in and demands the STORE'S money
>deicide to be autist and complicate the situation by making it into a fire fight and have to go through police and all that shit

Just remember that when you're sitting through your 5th month in court that you could have just given him the 50 dollars in the register and answered a couple police questions.

Attached: 1562558147551.jpg (640x640, 119K)

compliance does not equal safety. There are plenty of liveleak videos out there wherein the compliant victim gets killed for no reason.
You have to play it by ear.
Did he see me, is he looking around, does he know I'm there?
how many other people are in the store?
is he letting people just run out if they want?
How pissed off/crazy/violent is the guy acting?
robbers are rarely alone, where are his buddies?
do I have cover if I pull the trigger and it goes click?
how much noise is it going to make for me to draw?
etc.

looks like a lot to think through written down but these are all things you should know without thinking about them. Hopefully the guy behind the counter has the sense to duck before I open up.

Your hero fantasy will never come true, but you will shoot yourself when the crippling loneliness becomes too much.

My hero fantasy already came true. What now?

Stand your ground laws in states that honor them let you shoot him in the back because he pulled a gun and pointed it at someone else. It would be considered a threat towards another person and you'd be fine to do it.

>You have to play it by ear.
This goes for any situation.
I had a nigger pull a pistol grip shotgun from his pants while I sat across the street on a porch maybe thirty feet (10m) away. Thankfully he had tunnel vision and wasn't focused on us at all. My g17 felt like a pop gun in comparison to the shotgun so I was happy that I didn't have to shoot his dumb ass.

>just let the dindu get the 100$
Might as well bend over and let tyrone fuck you in the ass, faggot. Jesus christ, what a spineless sack of shit you are. If LeRoy decides to rob convenient, he's getting his brains blown out.

If a gun is pulled and pointed, you've got a a moral obligation to do what you can to stop the threat.

That said, you're not entitled closed casket the dindu and you want to be aware of any bystanders to avoid injury.

If possible, you don't want to kill it. Not for its sake, but because you're white and could cause another chimpout if you kill a black. Plenty more people could be hurt in the resulting conflict.

Attached: 0xarvcmtdra01.jpg (960x720, 72K)