Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous Thread:

Attached: IMG_20190718_172347_625.jpg (1280x960, 253K)

2nd for being a team player and deleting the second thread that was created at the same time

Attached: forrest apu frens.png (480x480, 459K)

It really doesn't matter. They all do the same thing.

what kind of lube?

Thanks friend
May good groups come to you

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-204101_Gallery.jpg (1073x1644, 1.65M)

Any new and interesting gats coming out soon? Getting a high paying job so I can waste more money on dumb shit.

Attached: great.jpg (761x563, 60K)

first for fuck dem niggas

Attached: WILLIAM.jpg (500x500, 71K)

Just dis

Attached: 1563496934176437996691195542655.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

I just wipe the soot off with a paper towel after shooting and put a thin layer of oil on the moving and/or exposed parts

Attached: 1505401401010.png (1110x1080, 912K)

no. only thing worth buying now is ammo. lots of it.

Attached: 1558518860811.png (480x480, 188K)

Just buy a valmet bro

I will ask again since fresh thread.
I want either a cz858 or a csa vz58 that won't be prohib but am not willing to shell out more than 900 sheckles as I've watched them sell for like 600 for the last 4 years but only recently wanted one.
What should I go with? Anything in specific to watch out for?
Has anyone heard of stripped vz58 receivers being sold here so if I buy one that'll become prohib, I can swap receivers?
Pic not related.

Attached: 1563488387529.jpg (426x640, 50K)

>am not willing to shell out more than 900 sheckles
good luck lmao

They're super meh for everything but collectors value though.

Just pinch pennies and buy a CSA. Stop with the pointless cock and ball torture.

Very cool. Since it's indeterminately branded, how did you refinish the receiver? Cold blue? Or painted?
Also will arsees be able to tell if they wanted to check such things?

I refinished the other side with microsoft paint lol

Attached: csavz58bipod.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

I have ee open all day when at work, I've seen more than 2 dozen sell within 48 hours in the last 6 months. Are you a boomer by chance? Overvaluing what you have and devaluing what others have.

Attached: 1563450606081.png (892x620, 667K)

Oh lol ok. Will you ever shoot it when the b& happens?

well like the file name says its a CSA but if I were to own something like that (which I don't) and didn't turn it in, yes I would keep it for parody purposes and still take it innawoods

I'm the one who came up with that phrase on cangen actually.
Anyway granted I don't actively look for them but the only ones I've seen around this price were soon to be prohib. If you can find a CSA in decent state for less than 900 I'm gonna shove my toothbrush up my ass no homo

>super meh
Its an NR ak variant that's better than most whats not to like about it

It's an ak variant

Yes i already said that whats your point

>Its an NR ak variant that's better than most whats not to like about it
Never shot one but I've handled one. The quality really isn't that impressive nor is their accuracy anything excpetional from what I've heard. Also come in meme configurations if not bubbed to look like a galil or something similar. I'd still contemplate buying one if I could ever snag a half decent deal since they're guaranteed to soar in price in indefinably.

I would do unholy things for an M92S though. Now that's one hell of an AK.

You can't go find them at that price at any given time because they don't stay for sale for too long at those prices.

Anyways, how does durability/build quality/fit and finish compare between the CSA vz58's and the cz858's?
I thought cz was a very high regarded brand for quality firearms, but the user in the last thread said that the CSA is better?

Sour grapes

CSA rifles are comparable to CZ pistols in quality. They look decent, function great but sometimes are a bit rough on the internals.

Isee. So how should the process go if the are çs caught you innawoods and asked to inspect ones gear and couldn't make out the model number?

how can i check the status of the registration of my restricted ar15 that i bought online a few weeks ago? first time i bought a restricted firearm was in feburary and the registration was approved in like 2 days. gotendies sent me the reference number for the registration application but i havent heard anyhting since the 8th of this month.

Are you confusing the models.
I thought there was a :
CZ858
And
CSA VZ58.

The CZ variants are the one getting b&, the same company as the shadow pistol right?

>"may we give you a penis inspection"
>"no as I have not given any indication that i may breaking any laws, I am shooting towards a backstop and am certified to own a firearm"
>"hmm well thats all we can get from you"
or
>"may we penis inspect you"
>"sure"
>they either dont know what it is
OR
>"hmm looks scratched on the side of the receiver"
>"are scratches ilegal?"
>"no carry on"

Most people don't know what the actual differences are, its only really one or two things and they are internal, so can't even be visually identified if you removed the model name from the side. But lets be realistic, the likelihood of running into anyone nevermind the Ç's is very low, if they stop your car while driving, record them and tell them they are not allowed to search your vehicle (no legal basis to)

Thanks 4 using my picture

Attached: 7C53ECA2-2FA9-4C1D-9496-4BEDEF40FB89.jpg (1024x695, 132K)

cringing so hard right now

I've heard many times that gay as mnr or even çs confiscate first when innawoods, then tell you they need to inspect at the office, then you can go pick it up later.
If it ever was in a confiscated state, they would surely figure it out, no?

>Are you confusing the models
No, I didn't state myself clearly. The quality of machining, fit and finish etc of CSA rifles is like that of CZ pistols. The two companies are not related nor does CZ manufacture anything for CSA , to the best of my knowledge.

IIRC the recently prohibited CZ-858s were made in state arsenals then convereted to semi auto, rebarreled and sold to canada. Nothing to do with CZ firearms or CSA.

Buy my svt right now

Yes. They can't confiscate it unless you committed a crime. If you walk in 1km from a road where its legal to shoot and shoot at a backstop I doubt you'll ever see a ç, even in common spots. If you were worried about it, walk in 2km to shoot and from the road you might not even be heard if there are hills

Independent BC when?
FUCK albershits

division is how ((they)) win

how much bb

700 dum dum

terrible idea, we have no oil, and our stupid hippies would completely cuck us out of building a pipeline or any resource development and the demographics of vancouver are utterly grim

Hows the gas system? Got any pics?

where do 905 niggas go shoot in the woods

Attached: 1560130519751.jpg (567x437, 62K)

>700
why so cheap, what's wrong with it?

Hey, do I know you sir?
Does your town start with an H A or D?

Attached: 1563339818617.jpg (488x599, 41K)

>700
>cheap
ehhh people overcharge a lot for them, I got mine for 650 only a few months ago. Imo 650-750 is a fair ask but more than that is ehh

the rural area of milton (campbellville, puslinch) has some rather forest-y spots.
you'd need permission from the owner of the property since I dont think any of it is crown land

>905
>shoot innawoods
surely thou jest

Attached: guncontrolbayeux.png (677x559, 1.05M)

When I’m back from Mexico dummy

NOW

you go to silverdale nigga

Need shekels for prohib asap

>so cheap
fuck you

Raglan pits for the east end 905 boys

BC REVOLUTIONARY INSURRECTION NOW

Attached: E418002D-1011-46B5-B19E-E7D57D79A3BB.jpg (1024x658, 124K)

i recently scored an SVT from some dumb zoomer for $150

Based

yeah i told him after it's worth way more and he asked for more money but it was already in my car so i drove away laughing while listening to ACDC

Alberta girls are made for Big British Columbian cocks

Good job

Attached: 1507337714365.jpg (403x497, 37K)

if you're on the east side of the horseshoe there is plenty up north.
If anything just go to jane and finch and get your game on

based

For real? I thought it was just dirtbikers and the like

How much should i pay for a mint condition SKS-D?

>at the range yesterday
>dude beside me is shooting a cz858
>offers for me to shoot it
>i say i have ammo i can use
>not corrosive right?
>lie
>shoot 50 rounds of corrosive out his gun

Attached: depe.jpg (470x595, 81K)

Just get up there early I start around 9 or 10 before any of the dirt bikers show up, you can get a solid hour in of shooting without complaints

i unironically think recreational dirt bikers and ATVers should be banned from the woods

kill yourself

sounds nice. Might head up there someday to check it out, Thanks user

why are gun owners so bitchy about minor pranks? i swear you guys are the most white knighting faggot community i've ever come across

Stfu nogun bitch

It's the same uptight people who complain about leaving shells/targets in the woods. A lot of gun owners seem to think they need to act like goodie two shoes as if they will make anti gunners not fuck with them.

What are these? Never heard of them.

>leaving shells and targets in the woods
don't litter dude, that's just fucking trashy. If you actually cared about going inna you'd care about the woods themselves and not just using them.

Literally this
Plastic melts over time so if i want to blast 200+ rounds of target the shells will break down
Its not like antigunners give a single fuck outside of mass shootings so why bother lmao

Abandoned gravel pits, owned by Lafarge, it's private property but everyone goes in there, mostly dirtbikers, and ATVs, you can shoot up there too because hunting is permitted.

Based

I'm looking to buy a pump-action 12G so I can go hunting with my cousin, anyone got any advice? I'm considering the following 3:
>Mossberg 500
>Mossberg 590
>Benelli Super Nova

Attached: the vz my roommates dont know about.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

ithaca 37

The 500 and Super Nova are more suited to hunting or general purpose use, the 590 tends to be more specialized. The Super Nova is a bit nicer than the 500, but the 500 is more easily customized.

>not having an appreciation for the beauty of nature and how the wilderness not looking like a dump is a good thing

that's a weird way to spell ithaca 37

The wilderness in Canada is huge who cares about a little trash that'll break down kek

>gravel pits and clear cuts are beautiful nature

Attached: stupid dumb idiot.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Theoretically if I were to encounter a wendigo in the woods, what would be the most effective gun/caliber I could have on me in Canada legally.

Bro how do we preserve the pristine beauty of fucking rocks lmao holy fuck

14.5×114mm

Have sex
With it

>ids okay to throw shit ebrywhere bix nod

Reminder that combloc guns are supposed to be handled very roughly/abused and that they’re unsatisfied and act up when treated like safe-queens

The people of this province could consider the federal governments inability to fulfil their end of the agreement that resulted in BC joining confederation as grounds for separation.

BC is Canada's hard rocky underbelly(the way that Italy was the soft underbelly of the Second World War) that the Chicoms might potentially have great difficulty fully seizing this province in the event of the future water and rare earth mineral conflicts that are likely to occur in the upcoming century.

Those mountains and valleys are massive tombs just waiting for Bukwas to guide over the slain to the ghost realm.

Attached: IMG_8726.png (1090x545, 38K)

Oh that's really cool.
How can I find that spot?
t. Someone who is not retarded when Target shooting and also cleans up after myself.

Any of those or a vintage 870.

One without magtube dimples.

A patricians choice.

Mares Leg in .44-40.

Yeah

LOL

Fucking based.

Cuck

If someone ND's into you with your own handgun who do you call?

Attached: pistolfeline.gif (440x248, 1.18M)

Ghostbusters