Hey Jow Forums...

Hey Jow Forums, I'm afraid of being targeted by the junkies and bangers that I have to ride the bus with; I want to start a micro-hive so I can defensive carry bees or wasps (pic related). Hear me out:

>The longer I'm a bee keeper the more I'll get stung, and the greater resistance I'll develop to the sting's effects. I can probably find a pheromone spray to keep the bees on my side, too.
>I'm a scrawny femme with no defensive training and a lot of neck injuries, so I can easily be overpowered, disarmed, or incapacitated. If any of that happens with conventional carry-choices I'm screwed. As long as I release the bees they'll continue to do God's work even if I'm unconscious or constrained.
>Some people are thug lyfe enough to not be intimidated by being shot or stabbed. Nobody is thug lyfe enough to not be intimated by bees. Bees are mortally terrifying.
>If I pull a knife or gun then the crowd will instantly turn on me and yell at me to stop, because I can still be reasoned with.
>If I pull a jar of bees the crowd will turn on my aggressor because I can release the bees at any moment, and a swarm of angry bees cannot be reasoned with.
>If I pull a knife or gun then I have to deal with the legalities of doing so, and witness reports from the crowd could condemn me.
>If I pull a jar of bees the cops will disregard the call because it's too outlandish.

What're your thoughts, Jow Forums?

Attached: Silver-Lid-and-Glass-Hip-Or-Handbag-Flask-Hallmarked-London-1944-140113-60.jpg (996x819, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yale.edu/2013/10/24/bee-sting-venom-can-help-develop-immunity-bee-stings
youtu.be/PYtXuBN1Hvc
youtube.com/watch?v=2Hf-B9Tqkss
survivalsullivan.com/application-bees-home-defense-fortification/
youtu.be/EVCrmXW6-Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1486271542516.png (455x451, 55K)

OMG WINRAR 9000 INTERNETS

Attached: moeamused.jpg (1080x1080, 253K)

>the more i get stung, the more resistant I become
Sounds like a solid plan BeeMan. The bullets will do nothing to a few hundred angry bees protecting their human trap waifu

Attached: C7E9E8DF-34FB-4809-A429-1F8CB679E61C.jpg (1024x694, 77K)

Attached: 1561294904032.png (1076x942, 1.26M)

Oh man, it has been a while

Attached: D969256F-A1C9-446D-BAE6-7E16B05995B4.jpg (960x960, 186K)

"defensive carry bees or wasps"
>mfw

Attached: 2aqj8e.jpg (1241x1104, 105K)

Attached: 9E39CAFD-C981-4DB6-9144-2F6DDDF7A598.jpg (640x129, 49K)

news.yale.edu/2013/10/24/bee-sting-venom-can-help-develop-immunity-bee-stings

how about you stop being a nervous white person and just deal with the weirdos like everyone else on the bus.

How about you get off Grindr?
>Because I am one of the weirdos, but I'm one of the universally-hated wierdos, even if I'm minding my own business.

Attached: phYUXmIiZEuPcns-800x450-noPad.jpg (560x315, 13K)

Attached: A853CE7C-462B-42C0-A7F7-084E52A17780.jpg (222x293, 18K)

Why not ants?

Attached: 1487987080717.png (640x640, 101K)

I wonder if you could put bee-filled plates in body armor that shatter on impact, releasing bees to sting the attacker.

youtu.be/PYtXuBN1Hvc

I'm a beekeeper. No. /thread

Ants are underwhelming in comparison to bees, both in mobility and psychological effect.

>t.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190718-224449_Google.jpg (1049x781, 251K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Hf-B9Tqkss

>be on bus to work
>the future doctors that keep bothering people are on like usual
>the weird guy that keeps murmuring to himself is here too
>dindus start hassling that wristlet weirdo
>keep listening to black sabbath, ignore the proles behind me
>ChimpScreech.mp4
>guy has a canister of live Africanized bees
>all hell breaks loose on bus
>everyone tries to leave the bus
>door won't budge
>cop's fw they find a bus filled with corpses

Attached: scared.jpg (339x422, 9K)

It's a solid plan, OP.

Attached: Behave.png (797x1192, 2.6M)

You ever know someone who can't keep a job because "the boss hated me for no reason," in multiple circumstances?

You're doing something wrong. Bees won't help. That said, it won't *hurt* to bring some bees along. Take video and post it here.

Go one step further, carry a bread bag filled with bats under your coat.

Attached: IMG_8815.jpg (320x215, 17K)

Where is that webm of the guy dying after clearing an Asian hornets nest when you need it?

I know who you're talking about; people with names like Unity or Zephyr. Comparatively the only shit I'm doing is being a tranny.
That sounds good, but bats are cute; I can't treat as disposable.
It's pinned to my bucket list, famalam.

Africanized bees and you'll need a one gallon container, have fun

>being a tranny
Okay, well, now hear me out, maybe stop doing that, and you won't have to subscribe to Vigilante Apiarist Quarterly.

>The longer I'm a bee keeper the more I'll get stung, and the greater resistance I'll develop to the sting's effects.
Ex beekeeper here. This is incorrect. After about 40 stings, my dad developed a minor allergy. Bee venom is one of the few venoms that actually cause worse and worse reactions with repeated exposure.

Also bees aren't that scary. I never worked the hives without a veil, but after two years I was doing it without gloves. I guess I had the touch because I never got stung, even once.

What's the smallest enclosure I can reasonably build?

Are there any breeds of bees that are notoriously aggressive that could be used for this application? I'm legitimately intrigued

your resistance to bee venom decreases after each sting, it's not like snake venom. A hive of wasps would be more compact, you wont need as many, and they can each sting multiple times. Go with wasps. I dont know about you guys but if I see 20 angry wasps flying around I'm getting the hell out of there no matter what.

>the only shit I'm doing is being a tranny.
You should just save time and neck yourself then.

(OP here)
Bees have a historical usage in warfare and defense. survivalsullivan.com/application-bees-home-defense-fortification/

For my specific intention I don't think I need anything exotic of africanized because I'm just trying to acquire leverage / control (ironically with threat of chaos) instead of kill someone or deter elephants. Anything not-human gets pissed if you shake it up and throw it into a bus full of tense people.

Why would I neck myself when my top does it for me (if I'm a good girl).

Well, im uncomfortable but the neck injuries check out.

Slit your wrists the long way, discord tranny

interesting idea, but make sure they're africanized honey bees. There far more deadly and aggressive and have been known to chase people for a 1/4 of mile. You should also get a beekeeper suit that you where out in public because these fuckers will sting you as well.
youtu.be/EVCrmXW6-Pk

Attached: africanized-honey-bee.jpg (499x300, 123K)

based and drbeespilled

Attached: dr bees.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

>cuckime
Faggot

Attached: 1559026182071.jpg (960x771, 112K)

For a permanent hive? Just a frame or two, but it won't really be that stable. Look into nucs, they're as tall as the bottom box on a standard hive and half as wide. Don't make it yourself, just buy the equipment - everything is built to very specific dimensions.

Also don't expect a hive to last all that long unless you're properly inspecting and maintaining it. Mites, foulbrood, and other nasty things will kill a hive quite dead, and if it's AFB you pretty much have to burn the entire hive - don't reuse the equipment.

European bees are docile as fuck. Africanized would be the way to go, but that's really fucking dumb because we already have problems with Africanized bees in the country. It's like bulk importing niggers to a white country.

If you want psych shock, just get German honeybees. If you want angry balls of hate that sting everything in sight, use wasps. As a bonus, wasps can sting multiple times, while bees will generally (but not always) embed their stinger and then rip it out of their own body, killing them.

Oh, quick addendum: the nasty thing about bee stingers over wasps is that if the bee leaves it behind, the venom pouch stays attached and keeps pumping venom through the stinger. If you try to remove it any way but grabbing the stinger right at the skin with very fine tweezers or running a credit card also ng your skin (hard to do because the stinger is also barbed), you end up pushing the venom sack and injection yourself with even more liquid pain.

Attached: 40fec6.jpg (556x437, 53K)

Thanks for the help.
I originally thought wasps, but didn't think there'd be much technical support for how to maintain them.

>injection
Injecting. Fucking autocorrect.

Have a picture of a post-sting honeybee trailing it's own entrails as it flies off.

Honestly, just box up a paper wasp nest in plexiglass. To capture your supply of EDC wasps, build a mesh box with a tiny conical opening, like a lobster trap and put that over the entrance for a bit. You'll want full protective gear for wasp handling, those fuckers are mean.

I'd imagine baldface wasps would be easy enough to contain and they're nasty as fuck. Yellow jackets would be top tier and are quite small, allowing more per jar, but they like to nest underground so it'd be hard to capture a whole nest for domestication.

Attached: 73888459-56a2f4383df78cf7727b47c6.jpg (594x388, 21K)

I'm familiar with Yellow Jackets. My dad and I used to go down the cattle-trough and kill them en-mass with our hats. I'll have to make a trip across-state to get ahold of them, though.

Major problem is that I'm in Seattle and don't know where the fuck I'm gonna keep these.
>Scratch that. There's a bridge with a lot of good soil and a lot of homeless traffic; I can set it up down there.

Any references for handling gear? How concealable is it? Could I load it into a pack and suit-up on-site?

Just carry a gun and a knife and worry about the law later. When you're getting targeted you aren't going to give a fuck about what the cop has to come cleanup later, you're just going to be focused on not getting beaten unconscious or raped or stabbed repeatedly. You should absolutely have a gun for when you're in danger. The law will be more likely to side with you anyway because you're a twink femme being targeted.
The bee/wasp idea is funny but retarded because there's so much upkeep and keeping them bottled will deprive them of air anyways. Also they'll probably sting other people on the bus not attacking you too

I'm actually more worried about getting fucked out of my access to healthcare/surgeries because someone noticed my carry.

And, really, what do you think this is about?
You think my life matters?
No, I'm trans. Statistically speaking I'l likely be dead by 30.

This is about making Jow Forums proud.

This is as retarded as "poison bullets."

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>defensive carry bees or wasps

Attached: 1503932355376.jpg (500x278, 18K)

Post self immediatelry

Also beekeeper here. A few things to look into:
>apitoxin can be harvested from bees so you have their stinger chemical in powder form
>immunity/no-pain from repeated stings is very real
>bee stings leave tracer pheromone on target so other bees know where to sting
>tracer pheromone is several organic compounds
>one is found in bananas/banana essential oil
>Africanized bees can be managed carefully and are violent as shit

Definitely carry at the very least pepper spray if you're worried about that. Get a good strong one. Carry something! While you work on the bees/wasps, because it sounds like that will take a while

Yeah, that's gonna be a 'no' for me, dawg.
Mah nigga. I knew LN/k/ would support me.

Dosent work that way mate, some people just get used to the sting and and other become allergic one day. There is no way for you to know when. So maybe egt a gun, baton or some other shit instead of the most retarded idea ever.

>apitoxin powder in hollow points
>apitoxin powder in arrowheads
>apitoxin covered knife blade
>apitoxin powder mixed into an aerosol can

help me think of more

>Depending on how the powder form chemical is activated you might be able to apply it to your nails and administer it with clawing.

Pussy

Attached: b9fad11-1.png (730x720, 289K)

newfag

someone make a thread linking to a news article about this when OP inevitably gets fucking slaughtered by the rest of the bus riders

>be me
>be on relaxing walk in the park
>hear something in the distance
>screaming and the faint sound of buzzing
>look to the hill to see a stampede of people heading my way, I'm about to be trampled
>longlivetheking.mp4
>can't move I'm frozen in terror
>the stampede passes over me trampling me underfoot
>pull myself up and look back to the hill
>then I see him
>some fat retard in an overcoat rises slowly above the hill surrounded by a swarm of bees
>FUCKING BEES
>he's too close for me to run
>drop to my knees in prayer to the bee king
>he only looks to me, nods and passes me by
>bees ignore me in respect of their king
>the bee king spared my life
>all hail the bee king
>see him disappear in the distance
>shakily get to my feet and drag myself home
>mfw the news reports on a massacre in the park the next day

Attached: received_1567364953379311.png (265x203, 53K)

just stab them you retard, this isn't Naruto

This is amazing. You should figure out a blowgunn so you can shoot bees at people . That first sting will drive the rest crazy. Maybe have a feeding system that involves connecting smaller glass jars to the main hive so can just throw.multiple glass bee grenades at people's feet. Use light bulbs with a swivel door the you just unscrew and throw

not bees, wasps.

Attached: Sphex_pensylvanicus.jpg (1601x1278, 250K)

Attached: The_Pain.jpg (1024x1233, 92K)

are you The_Ant_Man's brother?

Hush.
The fewer people who recall that poorly-written piece of fiction, the better.

>CC'ing a bottle containing bees
>Not OC'ing a confetti cannon filled with asian hornets.

Attached: 145634667785.png (720x728, 774K)

As long as you don't let them sting your cock.

Actual bee keeper here, disregard everything this user said. You will get stung, the first ones will swell and last for days- after a while you wont even notice the stings. I notice i have to get stung a few tines in the spring that swell a little and wake my immunity back up.

t. doesn't work with his hands

maybe a flare gun and some yellow jackets packed into a shot shell.
>also
why the fuck are there this many bee Jow Forumseepers?

no.

this is the only bee that will stop a gangbager

Attached: hornady-218-bee-ammo-in-stock__00817.1495217199.386.513.jpg (386x229, 28K)

>gangbager
fucking cashwise needs more of these.

>why the fuck are there this many bee Jow Forumseepers?
I'm not paying those prices for shop honey, it's probably adulterated to fuck with corn syrup anyway.