The US is so powerful it doesn’t even need to fire a single shot to down enemy drones

The US is so powerful it doesn’t even need to fire a single shot to down enemy drones.
is2.Jow Forums.org/k/1563502579416.jpg

Attached: 2C95E089-0C42-446A-89B5-1028A9001FB1.jpg (881x800, 117K)

I wonder if they were able to recover the drone or if it sank.

>>Iran shoots down US drone
>hahahahaha stupid amerimutts gtfo we will kill you all
>>US shoots down Iranian drone
>woah wtf america you went too far see this is why the world hates you baka
It just be like that.

Some of those CUAS systems have counter-hacking systems that exploit the control link for forensics. They may not have needed to recover it.

Whats that thing?

super-magnet, pretty much pulled the drone down into the ocean

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Looks like a copy of Chinese tech. Even Russia has better EW tech than that and China is even better than Russia. Also I like the fact that American is as happy as Iranian when they take down each other's drones. This just shows they have the same level of EW capability. And Iran EW is even lower standard than Chinese import monkey model EW. What a lame EW capability for America.

Implessive

Attached: 36E1C2F2-62D7-493A-9E18-FF92BB4575DF.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

The only thing the US would ever copy from China is a rice noodle recipe. GTFO chang

Pretty sure Iran used a missile while US used magnets.

Those radars are RPS 42 which are Israeli tactical radars. So it's either rafael's drone dome or Raytheon's rheinmetall anti drone system.

I meant rheinmetall not raytheon

and that's only what they let us see. their newest toys we wont see for another decade

based and 维尼熊pilled

Attached: 1555617356850.jpg (1080x1215, 143K)

This whole story stinks....makes me wonder how awsome stealthy that Iranian drone was if it got to within a 1000 yards of a US warship and only got shot down there...

This story stinks a lot more, than Trumps breath...

The U.S. is so powerful they can detonate earthquakes and rough a country up without even having to go through the paperwork of a war.

Who has that O.K. Chang image?

Here you go, user

Attached: 1559372780440.jpg (746x497, 228K)

Its not stealth.

They saw it for miles and told it to stop, and when it got too close for safety, they shot it down.

The little utility truck that could.

>Be warmongering superpower
>Still play the victim underdog
Amazing. Remember when the U.S. shot that civilization plane killing 200, because it flew too close to their military base that's station in the ME? Of course you don't, but you'll remember the poor, poor military drone that's invading foreign airspace, and they DARE shoot it down?

I dont think the Vincennes counts as a military base, user

Neither do the Iranians, this is how they made that reaper land on one of their airfields 10 years ago. Good for the USA to finally catch up to Persian quantum technology.

And Persia doesn't count as a civilization

I don't think Russia is in a position to bitch about shooting down civilian airliners. You're done it what, 4 or 5 times now?
Probably best not to mention airliners at all if you're a vatnik, to be quite honest with you. Pretend they don't exist, that's my advice.

Attached: russia tier proofs.png (843x433, 231K)

It's almost like Iran literally was in this same situation like 3 weeks ago, but our drone was worth over a million.

I think this might actually be Iran making banter on an international level.

Even you civil airlines are complet shit like Aeroflot beside the tradition shoting every decade a civil plane down with military hardware. You nearly top the US in total fatalities, the big difference is the US has 13 times more flights than russia.

Korolyov did good work on the R7 and they've managed to not fuck it up too badly for sixty two years now

>t.Pajeet