I stand for the flag and kneel for the cross

>I stand for the flag and kneel for the cross

Attached: E06C256C-A596-40DF-B45F-25AA12D94FA8.jpg (640x853, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1phUqcng1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't, but I'll defend your right to do so!

Attached: 1463312027011.jpg (766x480, 36K)

This is Jow Forums. We like to keep it fresh and post new threads. Do not start a thread with an image previously used to start a thread.

Thanks for your understanding!
-Jow Forums team

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>daily covert leftist anti-open carry thread

Open carry is the big gay.

I could understand open carry in the street but I think open carrying in stores might be a little excessive. Why not hide the gun in the store so no one tries to steal it or a shooter kills you first. I love guns I think CC should be legal in 50 states but OC should not be practiced in every public building. A bar would probably be a good example of a bad place to allow OC. Go OC in the street not in McDonalds you spergs.

youtube.com/watch?v=a1phUqcng1A

Fpbp. We are all in this together.

I'm fine with OC. In fact i'm autistic about it, and wish we lived in a sort of contemporary wild west culture where most men carried their deadliest rifles with them almost everywhere. But oc at 6 oclock seems dumb. How easy would it be to yank that revolver and dome that guy from behind?

>I make this thread four times a week, all summer

>cuckime

You're dumb if you believe for a second the bullshit about people getting their guns stolen because they were open carrying. The few times it has happened have been extreme outliers, and usually due to the person involved having zero situational awareness and no holster.

Criminals look for soft targets. A man with a gun is not a soft target.

You keep using that word, i don't think you know what it means

>being this armed & no one wants anything you have.
This is so cringy.

Easy b/c ppl like that presume they're impenetrable fortresses and have perfect situational awareness

He's a big guy.

Attached: CIA.jpg (716x768, 79K)

>Buys 1 rifle a month
>buy combat gear constantly

Doesn't exercise has arms like noodles, caloric intake to match a bird

For you.

Attached: 1553060154534.png (397x402, 357K)

>covert
>imblying

I think we all know what OP kneels for.

>daily covert leftist anti-open carry thread

making fun of open carry has been a thing for years, 2016er

>The few times it has happened have been extreme outliers

people using guns to defend themselves is an extreme outlier, because CRIME is an extreme outlier.

>carries the revolver because he likes the way it teases his gluteal cleft.

>gotta cover your six, bro
I am pretty sure that 99% of all potential pickpockets aren’t going to try to pocket the firearm someone has, and that other 1% would focus their sights on more vulnerable targets, especially if the firearm is tucked inside the dudes pants.

I don't have a problem with this guy in particular if you want to open carry like this more power to you, there's no kill quite like overkill afterall, but I don't know how people can ass carry like that. It looks uncomfortable to sit down with and you're keeping it in a huge blindspot.

Every single time I see someone open carrying I think about how I could probably take their gun. Part of me wants to try. Just like walk up behind them and hit them on the back of my head, or grab them in a rear naked choke and have my buddy grab their pistol at the same time.

I would never do it, but if I think about that every time I see someone open carrying, I wonder how many other people immediately see open carriers as targets.

People use guns to defend themselves more often than gun homicides occur in the US

You're half-assing it. According to a study conducted by the CDC on behalf of the Obama administration, it was concluded that defensive cases of firearm use ranged between 500,000 - 3.1 million annually.

is a bot making these threads or is there just one massive insecure faggot spamming them when his ban expires?

>Implying many open carry activists are ridiculously lulzworthy.
Come on, we can all laugh at at larping fatties and manlets. Don't have to be a leftist to do that.

Forgot my picture

Attached: open carry.jpg (636x652, 56K)