Philip Brailsford, who killed Daniel Shaver at a La Quinta hotel in Mesa in 2016...

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/07/13/fired-shooting-an-unarmed-man-officer-was-rehired-so-he-could-collect-lifetime-pension

>Philip Brailsford, who killed Daniel Shaver at a La Quinta hotel in Mesa in 2016, came to the agreement last year with the Mesa city manager’s office to be allowed to be rehired so he could apply for disability pension on the basis of a medical retirement, a striking reversal of his firing by the department after the shooting.

>He will receive a lifetime pension of about $30,000 per year.

$30 grand a year. For the rest of his life. I don't even want to laugh at Americans for this, I'm so disgusted.

Attached: brailsford-390x285.jpg (390x285, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p949mmivufg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OLD FUCKING NEWS; ALL FIELDS ON THIS TRANNY DISCORD THREAD

>2019/07/13
It's not that old, user. I hadn't seen anything about it on Jow Forums. Why are you screeching

Attached: chill out slut.png (500x331, 73K)

because it came out a couple days ago and he got to see it on ifunny before you did

Attached: mahmoud why?.webm (480x480, 312K)

Someone whack this pussy ass faggot. I'm pretty sure he's been doxed already.

Attached: 1559239230372.gif (500x213, 858K)

>executes amerifat
>paid out for life
How do i get in on the mutt slaying racket?

Become a cop in the USA, and you can kill any living creature and get away with it as long as you claim you feared for your life.

Why havent kommandos started applying for jobs in Baltimore and chicago and begin cleaning up the streets?

Because there isn't a single Jow Forumsommando that could pass the fitness test.

Go back faggot.

Attached: c62.jpg (546x700, 136K)

>fearing for your life
this is the best reason to kill someone, unironically

fuck this faggot and all edgelord cops

why this power tripping screeching cunt hasn't been found dead in his home, of ""self-inflicted gunshot wounds" is a real mystery

Post a picture of your body type so we can see how in shape you are. Maybe you can give us some advice on how to achieve such a physique.

>Kills a man
>Rcieves NEETbux for life
Based

Attached: 1526076472940.jpg (2076x2167, 509K)

>oh look another tranny thread
>jannies will totally do their job

I was including myself in that sweeping generalization.

What does this have to do with discussing weapons?

Sauce?

looks like your standard /ESG/ slut

>/teslg/

my mistake.

>he doesn't think Baltimore is a crime ridden shithole
Now I don't care for Jow Forumstards, but you're delusional if you think everything is fine and dandy.

Have you seen some of the cops here? Half are fat fucks so a tall lanky smoker like me should have no problem.

>I hadn't seen anything about it on Jow Forums.
there were 5 threads and it isn't a Jow Forums topic

Put the barrel of a 12 gauge shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger.

It's a /tesg/ Skyrim character named Woe. Lots of lewds, check out and their archives. They have a steady thread on /aco/.

it's amazing how one screencap from a dead discord can you retards so much

Could you take a second swing at that for me?

I more took issue with his "hurr become a cop and clean up da streets" shit. Also I dont live in Baltimore so I dont give a shit what happens there. Thats on them.

at this point discord trannies just means 'someone who ain't from round here'

Or it could mean actual trannies from discord who shill lefty politicians and gun control.

>Guy he killed was some dumbass drunk who was pointing an air gun(or something like it) at random people off the balcony.

lol the cop did nothing wrong, he told them not to put his hands near his waist and he did and paid the price for being a dumb ass drunk.

This requires some further investigation.
I might have to dust off my old copy of Skyrim

remember hearing about those riots? it hasn't gotten any better since then

You can barely live with $30k in the major cities.

That is only a thing in your imagination and fantasies. Go suck a dick faglord.

Dumbass pig was giving instructions as if he wanted the guy to do yoga positions or something. Obviously your typical gungho pig that wanted to kill somebody real bad.

If being drunk in public should be a capital offense we should just reinstate prohibition. Otherwise, cops should not be celebrated for reporting to UNVERIFIED REPORTS and playing high speed Chinese checkers and murdering retards who can't keep up.

>or something like it

he was showing off his airgun to the prostitute he hired. someone saw the gun in the window and called the cops.

If you wouldn't have shot that guy, you aren't stoic enough to own a gun.

Being such a douchey faggot is a different story, but he didn't kill that guy for no reason. He was making multiple reaching motions after they got called for him pointing guns at random people. You would be an absolute moron to not shoot him. You saw everything Brailsford saw from exactly his point of view, and he saw a man making the exact motions of reaching for a concealed weapon. If you would wait to see a gun, you'd be dead, don't ever become a cop.

You are either a psychopath or a hyper-feminine little chicken. There was nothing the drunk guy did that made the cop fear for his life, and let's not forget the retarded and highly contradicting orders that the pig gave.

Hey cool my hometown is back in the news. Just this week another news story came out about a Mesa PD sergeant harassing female officers. At least they didn't murder anyone this time. You'd think that even by accident there would be a positive news story about Mesa PD by now

>There was nothing the drunk guy did that made the cop fear for his life

Cats see humans with cat faces. I guess your bias makes you not see the dude grab for an area where weapons are commonly concealed. I guess you didn't hear the multiple clear orders not to do that either (some other shit was not clear, but the one thing that was very clear was keep your fucking hands away from that area). It's strange how the mind works, or maybe you're just not trained enough to know what to look for. I'm not jumpy in the slightest and I might've shot him sooner.

>Its my job to shoot innocent unarmed people
>If i see an innocent unarmed person pissing there pants crying and begging for Mercy what else am i supposed to do?
>Of course im going to murder them
>I cant murder them fast enough

You belong on the end of a rope

>not see the dude grab for an area where weapons are commonly concealed
As he was falling forward?

>I guess you didn't hear the multiple clear orders not to do that either
I'm sure he didn't hear or comprehend them since he was being screamed at with a gun on him while he was drunk and irrational to the point of being unable to balance himself.

>I'm not jumpy in the slightest and I might've shot him sooner.
Because you misread drunken inability to understand commands for begging for suicide by cop, and UNVERIFIED REPORTS of a weapon on the premises for justification.

>It's strange how the mind works
yes, it is. like how under extreme stress it can become hard to follow even basic directions. The point is, part of the JOB of being a policeman is differentiating between what is and is not a legitimate threat. "shoot first because WHAT IF he's armed" only goes so far, and there's no excuses left at this point, what you are is a bootlicker.

Snakes see people with snake faces. You're a snake so you see the victim as a snake.

The nigger went for a gun I would have shot him any day of the week it doesn’t matter that he didn’t have a gun but he did the international sign for I’m reaching for a gun so please op fuck off and die

He did the right thing.

Don't >> me.

Its gotten really bad since 2016. Schizos unironically think they matter enough that "Everyone who disagrees with me is a deepstate shareblue shill being paid to gaslight me", and not just baiting shitposters; or people who just genuinely and innocently dont share the same views as them.

Euro cops just seem to manage fine. Can't talk for all countries, but our cops here (Belgium) or Holland would never ever ever do something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=p949mmivufg

this is just one of the videos, NL cops film way more of their action. You can clearly see they warn the armed suspect for minutes, only shoot him to disarm. They then stop firing, then only shoot him again (but only for as long as he reaches for the gun). Just a way more professional way of handling. I know 1 example is not representable for a whole country, but most of the police shootings end up like this. Controlled, professional and focused on a de-escalation of violence.

Meanwhile, liveleak is litterally filled weekly with new videos of cops shooting unarmed civilians and getting rewarded with paid leave. And I'm not even a cop-hater, in contrary. But that unproffessional behaviour just damages law enforcement as a whole, and actually is in favour of the "we vs them" culture, "no snitching" culture etc.

You're all retarded. A pest control dude was hired to kill birds from one of the balconies. Someone saw a guy pointing a gun and called the cops. The cops then came to the WRONG DOOR and killed an uninvolved drunk man.

>Euro cops just seem to manage fine
Euro cops face the threat of guns less. Are you saying we should ban guns? Holy fuck user.

Its6 the police's job to end threats to others and to themselves. He was reasonably perceived as a threat based on the circumstances. You can't see it, you likely won't ever see it, but it's easy for a prosecutor or judge to see. Being legal minded requires a high amount of hard logic. You don't seem to have that.

>He was reasonably perceived as a threat based on the circumstances.
Because they received an UNVERIFIED report that a DIFFERENT person in a DIFFERENT room had a gun and he happened to be in the same hotel and drunk he was a threat?

>Being legal minded requires a high amount of hard logic.
Goddamn, you're really rolling out the hits today. Say more stuff.

>Its the police job to murder everyone in the room
Yeah we got that. statist thugs and bootlickers

hahaha. I own 15 guns user, we should have way more, especially now. Swiss have lots of guns, yet no police shootings. Maybe it's something else...

>ESL shitting the bed
Kys

This literally this. You retards calling for him to be executed obviously didn’t see the video where he reached up into his ass all the sudden. Yeah he was ultimately just pulling up his pants but the cop (who was there because he got reports the guy was planning another Las Vegas) didn’t fucking know that. Kindly let this topic die there are plenty of cunt cops out there we should be demonizing.

Attached: 6455406_david_whiting_ocr_bootlicker.jpg (293x284, 21K)

No. This cunt should been given the death sentence for malicious murder.
End story.

I guess the police shouldn't investigate any reports, because they're all unverified until they arrive and like, verify them. Nut they shouldn't be allowed to do that safely because it hurts my feelings.

Kys pl*bbit spacing smoothbrain pseud

>sobbing drunk guy begging not to be shot
>next las vegas shooting

>Nut they shouldn't be allowed to do that safely because it hurts my feelings
Try typing that out again in fucking English, are you gonna get it together or not?

Attached: E7E55898-EAEE-4D15-B08E-E5C1FEFC443B.jpg (400x400, 19K)

This case is the perfect litmus test to find out if someone is based or a bootlicking faggot.

Thay guy could have maybe killed a person with his airgun. They should have nuked the motel from orbit. Losing the 50 or so people in the motel is acceptable to be sure he wouldn't hurt anybody. Violence in the name of the people is in the interest of the people and is acceptable. Violence initiated by the individual is selfish and must not be allowed.

>he was ultimately just pulling up his pants but the cop didn’t fucking know that.
"Not knowing" is one of the things that shouldn't be an excuse when you get a badge from the government that legitimizes your use of force. You should fucking know, or else citizens will always have the figurative sword over their heads because they can get shot at any moment because of a dumb fuck cop who "didn't fucking know" something.

>I guess the police shouldn't investigate any reports
You mean by going to the wrong room and assailing the wrong man? I guess the police should be able to drive to drive an MRAP through the side of your house and blow your brains out because the guy 6 doors down is supposedly selling weed.

>only shoot him to disarm
that's stupid, guns are lethal force
you don't use lethal force for less-than-lethal purposes

This case always reminds me of how many thin blue line cognitive dissonance bootlickers are infesting this board and firearms communities in general. So it's okay for cops to set people up to be slaughtered because they're scared of people who may have a gun? Good luck surviving an ERPO when that scared neighbor calls in a SWAT team on you for being a terrorist gun nut. I thought this board of all places would know better.

This place is a sample of the overall population.
(Filled with idiots)

I used to think that.
>then I saw the massive uptick in tranny posting on /tv/ and Jow Forums and /his/

There is an user around here who has a meta-archive that pretty much proves that it all started around July 2018. Recycled pics, recycled topics etc.

Reminds me of the guy freaking out on a Subway over a weapon.

Anyway, he was clearly in fear for his life. But a reasonable and sane person wouldn't be.

Bottom line, cop is a murderer.

>argues against something literally no one is advocating or defending

Guess the guy he murdered didn't have anyone who cared enough about him in his life.

I unironically think that the blame is 90% on the sergeant. 10% on the doofus who pulled the trigger, because, fucking why would you shoot. But that sarg created the circumstances.

Ethically sure, legally? Nah. As I've nearly fucking lost a multi million dollar asset to some retard shouting wrong instructions.

Story wont follow, but it would have been my fault had it been lost.

I do however think the prosecutor not forcing the video to be used in court should get him the rope.

Because that would have made it harder to get a conviction. Thats his job in the system.

things like that make me think black people in the US are correct in their assertion of the entire justice system being out to get them

just fucking mental

Tell the story user.

Attached: 1563172441437.jpg (856x700, 133K)

The problem is that people only see parts of the system, not the system in its entirety. Prosecutor has to do his job to the best of his ability, regardless of what he thinks. When you take one part of the system out and inspect it individually it seems ludicrous, but when you consider it as part of the whole it all makes sense. Blacks get fucked over because they get shitty representation and take ridiculous plea-deals.
t. lawfag

The cop that didn't respond to the Parkland shooting gets over $100,000 a year in pension.

Attached: parkland-run.jpg (618x410, 54K)

Fuck lawyers
Fuck judges
Fuck anyone in the judicial system
Fuck congressman
Fuck the common man
And fuck me, please it's been almost a year now

Attached: 1550184200349.jpg (863x960, 120K)

Bros that pension is not enough for RIP fuel, protein powder, gym membership and ammo. Some other rathole might hire him so he can still make a living wage while drawing pension.

Maybe he can come out with a new Simon Says game where if you get the sequence wrong, it emits a 100 db bang.

if THAT (evidence not being used for (((reasons))))(it might influence the verdict???) is logical in the greater context of the justice system, then it sounds like a pretty sick system to me

also this
fuck lawfags in the ass, buncha fucking losers and spergs with no sense of true justice

Sure thing tranny. Go dilate.

Prosecutors job is to prosecute. Defenses job is to defend. If the video wasnt admitted then the fault lies on the defense not the prosecution.

You're right, user. It's probably only a coincidence that leftists started calling everybody they disagree with "schizo" soon after that study came out linking Jewish heritage to higher-than-average incidences of schizophrenic behavior. Just a coincidence, nothing to see here, move along.

how about
> The judge did not allow jurors to hear about an etching on the dust cover of the rifle Brailsford used to shoot Shaver, which said "You're f--ked," because he felt it was prejudicial.
then?

You seem to have answered your own question.
>he felt it was prejudicial

>get PTSD from shooting innocent man
>collect disability benefits

god bless america

it's evidence he was of shitty character and was just as edgy as he looked you bastard

The question before the court was not as to his character but whether or not his conduct in that incident was reasonable. Hence: inadmissible.

Unless you can argue murder was premeditated because he was clearly a edgy fucking murderer to be. Which is the case.

Nah, because character cant be used to judge premeditation.

>sergeant barking orders at the guy killed, making the entire situation fucked up
>puts this guy under stress because he most likely can't tell himself if the guy he shot was an actual target
>shoots the guy because his sergeant starts screaming more
>gets totally raked by the media
>sergeant quits and runs off to the Philippines with no repercussions

Attached: 1513200275498.jpg (1200x1333, 799K)

Implying Jow Forums isn't the sinn fein the Jow Forums's PIRA