40+ elite Afgan commandos killed in Taliban ambush,two dozen more captured,check the haul(vid)

40+ elite Afgan commandos killed in Taliban ambush,two dozen more captured,check the haul(vid)
twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1152180423398760454

>hurrrr how do you think Jihadis get all those weapons? Da jews and saudis of course!
No retard, sandnigger puppet forces just always suck ass if they arent fighting for Islam

Attached: A0203476-B0FE-47F5-85DF-BD1AD1DF687E.jpg (593x343, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1152180423398760454
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

servants of the great satan btfo yet again

>elite
oh, ok

all that stuff literally fell off the back of a truck

JUST SEND MORE TROOPS GOY
MORE TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISRAEL NEEDS YOUR HELP

Wonder what will happen to the captured dudes

>implying

>a conflict in Afghanistan pertains to Isreal in any way at all.

Retard

Attached: U.S. Marine 2nd Lt. Mark Greenleaf, from the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit, calls orders to his men (622x848, 138K)

When you're a schitzo everything pertains to Israel

>he doesn't know

Retard

can't tell if ignorant or trolling

>Massive troop deployment and oversee of host nation government forces
Literally the only two things you need to win any counter-insurgency operation if your goal is to liberate a country from insurrection(different playbook for conquest). IED's would be a non issue, snipers would be a non issue, troops would have freedom of movement, the civilians will actually obey and follow through with your orders. Might makes right, always, and when you do dumb shit like the entire conflict in Afghanistan, ie. Just deploy small platoon size pockets into isolated combat outposts to secure multiple villages. Not a whole lot is gonna get accomplished.

Attached: hearts and minds shit.jpg (749x853, 101K)

How was nearly a full battalion of people totally wiped out by goatfucks?
Sounds like they had literally no training

Good luck getting the senate to approve that
Or getting the public to give a shit and send their retarded kids to die for a cause that is already lost
>If only we had a laser gun, we would've won the war

>No retard, sandnigger puppet forces just always suck ass if they arent fighting for Islam

Because being an Arab, Iranian or Afghan conscript fucking sucks ass. Everyone treats you like shit and you don't make much money. And if you're lucky enough to become "a commando", you still don't do it to be special forces skill-wise, you do it for the better pay and finally not being treated like a piece of shit anymore.

If they fight for Islam, or their tribe, they are much more motivated. Also because leading the jihad and dying means getting straight to paradise

elaborate please

It's the Indian, not the arrow. You can have all the cool guy gear, but if you're a moron its useless

no amount of training can fix retard commanders.

Not one of the guys you're replying too, but Israel has been trying to get western countries fighting their wars for decades. USA has invaded/meddled with ALL the "stable" and instable regimes/countries around israel. Israel deliberately bombed USS liberty with unmarked jets trying to get a casus belli to make them join the war, even after the american crew was flying the American flag to show, they started targeting the rescue ships. Most, almost all media corporations in the USA are in the hands of Jews and it's fuckloads of people in the government have dual citizenship (how is this even legal?). All the while they receive billions a year in "aid", while they sold off USA's military secrets to China. None of this is shizo posting, because you can check everything yourself. Look up "who controls the media 2013". Everything I said here you can look up for yourself. Or are you still busy trying to find WMD's?

Attached: 52387592_2254524144820980_5185775235818848256_n.png (955x902, 201K)

Ambushes are one hell of a drug. Just ask the turks or saudis.

Attached: RAID anti roach spray.jpg (900x506, 91K)

Uh m8 Israel is the centre of the international opium and heroin trade

>40+ dudes
>almost a battalion
Yeah maybe if that “+” refers to a few hundred more guys

Give me five (5) reasons why I should care about Afghanistan at all now that Bin Laden is dead, Al Qaeda has been thoroughly btfo, and the Taliban wants nothing to do with the remnants so we can go back to doing cool shit together like in the 80s

>twitter.com/RisboLensky/status/1152180423398760454
I know the afghan military is a joke. I want to believe that they'd lose this badly, but I dont believe the Taliban's claim of 40+ killed and 24+ captured either. I mean they show 14 rifles being captured. If they'd killed or capture more than 65, why are there only 14 rifles they managed to capture? Did the afghans really send in units where only 1 out of every 4 guys has a rifle?! I don't believe it. Second, where's all the dead bodies? If you massacre 40+ it should be pretty easy to get a picture of a large number of dead ANA. Also if so many were captured, where are their pictures? etc. etc. From their image looks like a couple of squads got BTFO, at best because it could also be . Minor win at best for the taliban (we dont know how many they lost in the fight either!)

>the Taliban wants nothing to do with the remnants
lolwat? Where do you think zawahiri is my man? Zawahiri renewed his bayah to the new taliban chief in ´15 just like OBL did to mullah omar. The taliban is technically the caliph of al qaeda(amir al muimeen). And AQ is far from btfo, it just morphed into ISIS and a half dozen other groups worldwide

What were the numbers of the taliban?

>elite

I'm not an anti semite but that law is pretty fucked up desu senpai
Would be struck down in court like a house of cards in the breeze

>elite Afghan commandos

They specialize in unconventional hash smoking and baca bazi

Xd

Attached: 1551674707585.jpg (792x558, 96K)

Based

It's a stretch but we know that Iranians have been pretty reliant on Afghan Shias to fill out their expeditionary forces in Syria. So it kind of almost relates. But not really.

oh fuck oh fuck Someone get him a doctor they shoot him in da mind!!!11!

Attached: allahusnackbart.jpg (512x411, 135K)

Goatfucks are decent at fighting and ambushes are fucking dangerous.

based Taleban.

>those UID labels

those are U.S weapons.

Can anyone identify the pistols? I can’t really tell

gee please make another thread, not like we already had two and one still up

40 plus two dozen captured, 64.

2/3rds of a battalion. Try reading next time bud

this is the only k related thread, none of the others contain the guns captured

wrong

>64 men being 2/3 of a battalion
>approx 100 men
>100 man battalion

I think you mean company, faggot.

If you actually looked at it, you’d realize that it was a video, and when they pan the video, you see a lot more than 14 guns.

14 on one side 8 on the other. That's a total of 22. Still with 24+ captured and 40+ killed, where are the other 40+ rifles. The Taliban is inflating their counts like suggests, and its a common occurrence. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if they ambushed a unit which on paper has 70 men, but in reality only has 20, and thus the Taliban are claiming all the "shadow soldiers" as KIAs and POWs.