Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1562011418312.jpg (1200x1200, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2ASY1Xj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ
icollector.com/New-Guns-and-Stuff_as59909
collectorssource.com/deactivated-firearms/israeli-uzi-by-imi.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Join the CCFR

Do they do anything other than provide legal defence? I don't see them doing any events or lobbying although maybe its just behind the scenes?

third for Barrett's Privateers on Lake Ontario youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

They are doing plenty of events right now user, there is 3 package gun give away you can select from plus free patches when you enter for the draw.

They are the only firearms group with an official lobbyist in Ottawa, and do a lot to improve average Canadians views on firearm owners. Check out their podcast and videos on youtube.

as a maritimer, i have to say you're incredibly based for picking stan rogers, he's in my top 3

Attached: Craig--True-Patriot-Love.jpg (600x605, 47K)

People will know more about us now, us leafs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2ASY1Xj_U
>the first
>canada

Attached: 1441422494403.jpg (2048x1306, 111K)

West coaster, but same. He was truly a national treasure. youtube.com/watch?v=Fhop5VuLDIQ

this video just makes me sadder that we can't own them :(

Ok, I'll look into them more then! Thanks anons :)

Absolutely best case scenario desu

Who else glock 48 here? What upgrades do you use?

Attached: A06CF561-4101-4773-AF34-E7222229251E.jpg (1536x2048, 980K)

>sold to a british company and sold back to a canadian just to keep them in canada

Attached: 1385267200373.jpg (325x385, 13K)

CCFR doesn’t do shit. They couldn’t get the 10/22 mag shit sorted, and that Tracey slut said she single handedly stopped the Ar 15 from being prohibited

no

why does the government really hate the idea of surplussing to its population first before exporting it. imagine the money they would make from the civilian market

>this video just makes me sadder that we can't own them :(
One day user, One day.

new trigger my friend, and maybe a halo

>Selling SKS
>Guy PMs me and says he'll take it
>Send him PM back with the info I need and my email for the EMT
>Goes offline, shortly after, whatever, I can wait
>Comes back online
>Says he's in private messaging
>Wait
>Don't get anything back
>He goes offline
Like, if you changed your mind, that's fine, but don't leave me hanging, I have other interested people and would like to know if you're still gonna buy, christ.

Think I’m gonna build an M1 Garand as a project

FUCKING FINALLY SHIEEEEEEET
>inb4 the same thing happens as last year with reliable gun when they mistakenly listed it as being in stock

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (432x87, 2K)

DO EET
Also, have fun being told by fudds behind the counter of your local store that .32 ACP is prohib, lel.

Already ordered fren
Looking forward to waiting for weeks for my transfer if it even happens.

Shit, talk me out of getting a TARA TM9

what is emt

Electronic money transfer, stupid boomer

Electronic Money Transfer. Interac E-Transfer, that kinda thing.
The guy did get back to me though.

IS THE .22lr back in stock?!

no idea m8
I don't think I've even seen any other version than the .32

welcome to dealing with fucktards online
If I don't hear anything from someone in a couple days I just take the next one

HOYL SHIT HOW MANY ARE IN STOCK user

MY PENIS BEGS FOR IT

Attached: aiportraits_1563584964.jpg (512x512, 25K)

dunno it just says "in stock" on FOC

Will fudds really refuse selling you .32 ammo if you dont got a prohib license? how about online orders? they arn't fussy or ask for a prohib status license for 32? that sounds retarded

i was gonna save up for a gucci handgun, but fuck sakes my penis begs for the scorpion

Wait for an FX-9 to show up on the EE and get it for less.

Do they take ar triggers?

>FX-9
>skip the pre-order!
>has some shitty $20 airsoft red dot on it so it's worth 300 more now
>pictures on request which I may or may not provide after arguing back and forth and dicking around for two weeks
>now lowballers
>I knows what I gots

Attached: 1530112375648.png (680x585, 245K)

why do boomers over value their garbage and under value non-garbage

;) I like the way you think user

Also what webley is this frens?

Attached: 1563584438178.jpg (640x640, 89K)

How hard is it to buy funs online from the states? Link related, please halp these deals are sizzlin.
icollector.com/New-Guns-and-Stuff_as59909

you got an importers license? if not good luck

But I can buy NR in the states and bring it back across the border myself as long as I pay duty and declare everything legally, no?

>But I can buy NR in the states and bring it back across the border myself as long as I pay duty and declare everything legally, no?
Oh my sweet summer child, good luck with ITAR.

>no?
No.

lel if you could do that every canadian gun owner would go on weekly gun shopping sprees across the border

try it (dont)

Check with Irunguns, Prophet River, or Aztech Armory. They can assist in importing Canada-legal firerams.

none of those are good deals after USD to CAD conversion plus import fees.

dude no, thats not how it works anymore. maybe in the early 90s or 80s but not now

I only did it once, and i almost got fucked, almost. a hair thin line from getting royally fucked. I purposely bought and stuffed my car with clothing and other useless junk and showed like 4 receipts to the border guy and he looked at all my shit to sort through, and said fuck it, pay the duty and go.

>tfw almost got caught but made mad profit anyways

never doing it again

Attached: 1560020238923.jpg (646x595, 143K)

why would you think this?

If this was a thing, don't you think you would have heard of it before? if it wasn't a thing, do you really think you're so smart that you'd be the first one to think of it?

fucking retard

What was it you bought?
Also how were you allowed to buy it in the states?

You do realize private party sales are legal in most US states right?

Is there a better shot of it? Most revolvers look the same when you are looking down the barrel lol

type56 user reporting back in

>boomer responds
>it can be field stripped
>cocks and clicks
>he's sending pics tomorrow
oh god oh fuck boys is this it??

Attached: chinese-type-56-2-assault-rifle-based-on-the-kalashnikov-weapon-this-C3PKC3.jpg (1300x692, 72K)

bought two second hand shotguns for 150USD at somebodies yard sale and i brought them back over the border and made an easy 350 profit for selling them separate 250 each.

P R O H I B I H A P P E N I N G

No I didn't know you fuck that's why j asked

Arse sees sent me a new (R)PAL card with an automatic ATT attached as part of updated conditions, but I never called in and asked for it. Anyone else had this happen?

and to clarify to horseniggers that lurk here, no, i did not sold to fucking gangbangers, i sold them to legal PAL/RPAL holders so fuck off

did you buy your first restricted? this is how it works.

yes but i pretend the updated conditions don't exists because i aint fucking calling to bring my gun to a gunsmith or for a gunshow and i aint fucking calling for NR purchases for face to face thank you, fuck off government.

to clarify this is just for a cool display piece

Attached: 1560367864726.jpg (1306x970, 254K)

If a gun distributor starts selling a new gun after submitting an FRT, are the consumers legally protected if the FRT is later denied by the RCMP? I’d assume everyone would have to send back their guns, but they’d be compensated, right?

if they are registered, shit out of luck
if they are NR

what gun bruh, i sold it to mike from canmore

What do you mean? I’ll probably keep the trigger. I ordered truglow night sights for it, though. And a steel guide rod is all I’ll probably do to it except get the slide painted black

you don't need a FRT for a gun made in canada that complies with our firearm classification

>they’d be compensated, right?
no, fuckwit. this has never happened and never will happen.

the precedent has been set with grandfathering in some cases and you have x amount of time to turn in with other cases.

Attached: monster.png (2500x2000, 2.21M)

what is that user innawoods?

user! I've been awaiting your return, I love your style and this looks great :)

Attached: 1557941296878.jpg (1024x853, 70K)

Thanks, I was off drawing for a while due to laziness but I'm trying to get back to doing it regularly. I finally have my PAL coming soon as well so I want to practice drawing more realistically with gats I own.

I believe that when the OG type 97 rifles were being imported became prohibited the owners got compensated by the government for the cost of the rifles, (this was after a lawsuit)

Congrats dude! Welcome to the club!

The shadow doesn’t make sense but not bad. He’s not even a real maple nigger illegally carrying a tok while innawoods

Pal or rpal?

meh I just wanted it to look darker so I drew it over it, I'm going to start learning actual lighting n shit later.

RPAL

Based

Attached: 83A241FB-33A3-4647-BB58-CC18822D0B73.jpg (1024x640, 53K)

Oh fuck I love this one, thank you user

Dunno if I've posted this one before

Attached: Doodle(21).png (1080x1920, 472K)

what do you mean what do you mean

Siege of Jadotville?

nah based on the troubles

Attached: 2db1c11d164f8aedc5594cc5b8eb614f.jpg (1000x750, 109K)

Where do you boys find these? I want an uzi like that as a display piece I like seeing how thinking work internally I'm a hands on learner

browse a mix of gunpost, townpost, EE and there are some sites that sell dewats to, here's one I found for you:
collectorssource.com/deactivated-firearms/israeli-uzi-by-imi.html
2695$ for this sucker but it has no moving parts or detachable mag which sucks - gotta try and find an old dewat if you want moving parts

Can I shoot a deer and just leave it's body for scavengers? I don't really want to do the yucky stuff of harvesting it but I want the challenge of hunting.

No, with or without tag you can't do this as its illegal. Also this is retard logic. "I want to kill something because its challenging but its yucky to learn to use the body and eat it". Take the hunting course and take a class on gutting and dressing a deer.

>almost 2020
>Still no war of albertan independence
feels bad

Attached: 1555432164296.jpg (4032x3024, 939K)

3 day ban SMFH. any way. Has any one bought an AR7 here yet? I want one

Attached: ar7.jpg (1081x285, 92K)

>why do they under value non garbage
This. Picked up an immaculate 100 year old P14 Enfield for 500 bucks. Absolute steal

So you’re telling me there is ZERO repercussion for the seller? I highly doubt that.
For example, wasn’t the WK180c sold as NR before the RCMP officially certified that it was NR?

SOOOO that couple from australia who were killed in northern BC when their car brokedown?

Gimme me the Schnell Gestalt

Did moleman do it?

ATRS sold receivers before the classification so all the brave souls in pre-order #1 like soupfag and a couple others could have got screwed. They gambled and one.

Kodiak sold the wk without an FRT because its a locally made firearm which is an exact copy of the AR-180b therefore legally did not require an FRT to bring to market

I'm not paying 3gs for something I cant field strip fuck that

my bet they encountered some chugs and they killed the dude raped the women and killed her as well

Has it ever happened where people gambled and lost? What ended up happening? I don't know if you're the same user, but I find it very hard to believe that the gun seller in question would have zero responsibility to give customers a refund.

I ask because IRG has started importing some neat guns and started selling them, despite these guns not having an FRT. IRG saya that they've submitted requests for an FRT, but never got anything back. How liable are the consumers?

Lmao probably

Probably some drunk chugs, bet they don't even remember it happening

>RCMP officially certified that it was NR?
did you read my post, cunt? The RCMP's opinion / FRT is irrelevant for anything made in canada that literally by technical design complies with NR definitions. They got the FRT for shits / so they can sell out of country. FRTs are for foreign made shit being sold here.

I bet it was moleman, he’s confirmed to have killed at least one person who stumbled upon him larping.