Hey guys, looking for advice

Hey guys, looking for advice.

So I am mexican (look nothing like a mexican) and live in mexico. I've had a visa my whole life but have never lived in the states or elswehre. 29 y.o., 6'0, 200lb., fit. Is it possible for me to join the US Army? Like, is there any chance at all? Would getting married and getting a green card be the easiest way or is there any other alternative?

Attached: 62594779_1732859356847982_4638145817289424896_n.jpg (487x417, 16K)

Firstly, why
Secondly, WHY
Thirdly, you're dumb because you want to do this
Finally, yes you can do this. Get temporary residency, enlist, do your time and get citizenship.
Ask /MEG/, they'll give details.

Why? Do you really like the thought of being a ZOGbot that much? Do you really like the idea of fighting pointless wars in who-gives-a-fuckistan? I mean if you really want to do this (which I highly recommend against) the plan you proposed and are good ways of getting past the citizenship barrier. Granted you need to pass other tests and at 29 you're a bit old, but if you really have your heart set on it ask Google or /MEG/

Deff looking into it.
Why well...mexico is a shithole for anyone with 2 or more living braincells. I'd join the mexican army is way too corrupt and working for cartels, pretty much.
On the other hand, I'm just really into the discipline soldiers in the us army show.
Why would it be not a good idea?

what exactly is /MEG/ btw lol.

I mean war has and will never be a good time, especially now with the wars the US is fighting and seeing the shit internally and externally. The US military isn't as good as it looks on the outside. We've got corruption and shit commanders just like any other country. The only difference we fight for money like mercenaries

Military enlistment general, they have a lot on how to sign up here

mexican army fighting for cartels. The mexican army is actually imploding as different regions support different cartels. We've had the army engage un a gunfight with state police and federal police which is just ridiculous

oh right, I've seen them whenever I go shopping to San Antonio or such. I've thought about it but never really thought there'd be an option. Will talk to them in a couple of weeks when I visit. Thanks.

Join your own country's military. Fix your country's shit.

join the marinas. also stay out of our country and go back to where you came from bla bla bla

My country's military is shit. You either work for the cartels or get beheaded. So yeah, no thanks.

La Marina* they are kindof the equivalent of the USMC except not at all. Also, I've got a visa dude, I can go whenever I want. I could just overstay or marry some blonde bitch if I felt like it.

how about you stop disgracing your family and everybody in mexico, grab a rifle and some friends, and go shoot some cartel niggers? if not, then be expecting ICE at your door the OP image gives enough away for me

Behead the cartels

Fuck everyone in mexico lmao. 90% of the population is shit. Mexico only survives cuz people here are willing to take shit pay from american companies to make some levis jeans and shit. Also, weapons are illegal in mexico. I could deff get one but still. Not even the government wants to fight the cartels, why would I? You should look into how those guys operate. ISIS are pussies compared to them.

>No way holmes they have like guns and shit I cant do that
>They kill me and my family man I should just run away
>It's so much easier to sneak into another country and leech off their superior society without any appreciation and stink up the country
>Also I can just vote in the systems that made my country shit, have three kids, who will the same and then have three more kids each.
>See homes why should I fight for my own country, bloodline, and ancestry when I can just go suck blood from America you know?
Mexicans are literally subhuman garbage tier people and deserve to live under fear from the cartels. They have no drive of urgency and flee from the only fight that matters. Just apathetic parasites. Reminder that the one town that did rebel against the cartels beat their fucking asses.

True. All this. That's why I'm bailing. Legally. I have a masters degree, speak 4 languages and could easily invest and get a green card or whatever but I actually do wanna join the US Army.

Also, what town do you mean? Michoacan? cuz you know shit if that's what you're refering to.

don't be fucking retarded. throwing your life away to die for Israhell is dumb.

We'll only let you in if you go to the border and shoot the brown hoards pouring into the US. Prove your loyalty

Honestly, I'm doing pretty good but life has become too routinary for me. I need a change of pace.

If you do come up north and get citizenship, please please please at least vote Republican. Fuck. I keep seeing my rights erroded by brown people voting for gibs. I don't care that you're brown btw, just that most of you vote against gun rights.

I'm down. Thank god I'm not even brown. Also I hate AOC and the squad, if that helps. Hate the dems in general actually.

Just in case no one answered you, yes it is possible to join the US army. They let people in don't even speak English. Have you seen the photos of the guys in American uniforms standing with the Mexican flag? But just a heads up, everyone else thinks like you, and these days Americans are just as bad Mexicans so eventually everything will turn to shit here too. You can feel it in cities, but I'd give it 30-40 years before the whole country resembles Mexico. There's just as much corruption, gangs, complacency, and the potential for crime.

naw dude I'm white, 6'0, green eyes, don't look mexican at all and I am rooting for the GOP.

do something useful with your life. go pick up a trade and become something. dying in some middle eastern shithole won't do shit for you.
if you can't deal with life, jump off a tall bridge instead and save yourself (and your family) years of agony.

Attached: 1548059203348.webm (460x460, 2.86M)

Trust me, it'll never be like mexico. It will turn for the worse but never as bad. Just vote in trump for 2020 and he'll soften the blow.

lmfao love key&peele.
Btw, why do veterans end up living under bridges?

>Trust me, it'll never be like mexico
Just know if you do come there will be a turning point that decides that, and when it comes we expect to see you out there with the rest of us with your AR15 in hand. Everyone here has the story about how their grandpa escaped their corrupt country to America, but if America falls there is no where else to run to.

Count me in bruh.

Attached: 60214732_2444207562256054_2555953609288187904_n.jpg (960x940, 76K)

These guys are usually active late night and probably will know more than anyone that could reply to this thread.

>
> We've had the army engage un a gunfight with state police and federal police

i live in memexico and i didn’t heard anything about it (not like our (((media))) covers that kind of shit anyways) but do you have a link to the article or something?

yes