AR Pistol vs SBR

Since you have to get the 200 dollar tax stamp for an sbr why don't people just buy an ar pistol. If people want a stock can't they just put the pistol upper on a carbine lower? Is this illegal?

Attached: 657483929274.jpg (500x196, 9K)

>Since you have to get the 200 dollar tax stamp for an sbr why don't people just buy an ar pistol.
They do, what rock have you been living under?
>If people want a stock can't they just put the pistol upper on a carbine lower? Is this illegal?
Because that'd be making an SBR you dumb shit, yes it's illegal.

Attached: 1492978979104.webm (540x360, 1.36M)

Attached: 1554570527807.png (199x200, 11K)

>Since you have to get the 200 dollar tax stamp for an sbr
But you don't; requiring a tax to exercise your right to keep and bear arms would be an unconstitutional infringement.
>If people want a stock can't they just put the pistol upper on a carbine lower?
They can.
>Is this illegal?
No, it's perfectly legal. Any law making it illegal would infringe.
SHALL NOT

What's the deal with shouldering arm braces? Is that illegal again?

I like the sentiment but don't get married, have kids or get any dogs if you do this

its not illegal if you're not caught.

The ATF recently released an opinion letter stating that shouldering a brace makes it an SBR if it's not a leap-year. This can be avoided if you eat soup with a fork within three hours of shouldering your brace. You still have to make sure it's not a stew, chowder, or simple broth however.

an alternative is to do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, then you can shoulder a brace

It says on their website that if you have any questions or concerns, just ask your local police department and they'll send an officer to make sure you do it correctly. But if you fail, you get shot.

Every day I care less about trying to comply with unconstitutional laws. Make them enforce it.

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

SBR. Last form 1 I did on efile took 9 days from the date of filing.

I just went down a rabbit hole of methyl groups and DMx solvents and I still don't understand this pic. Can someone give me a hint? Also, why do you often see the order of the methyl group components swapped around like that?

>Since you have to get the 200 dollar tax stamp for an sbr why don't people just buy an ar pistol
Because $200 means nothing to me, I rarely travel out of state and if I do want to bring any of my SBRs with me I'll just fill out the form.

Oh and I like not having some rubber velcro strap bullshit on my $2000 rifles, there's also that.
>If people want a stock can't they just put the pistol upper on a carbine lower?
Do you not know what an SBR is, or what an AR lower legally is?

Attached: WP_20190330_004.jpg (1728x3072, 1.82M)

Because the lines connecting the elements usually belongs to the one its bound to. Sulfur is bound to the carbon, not the hydrogen.

so true.

$200 isn't worth the 0.1% chance of getting party v&

factually correct and morally correct, but that won't stop armed government goons from killing your dogs while sending you to prison forever.

My God, what a succint explanation of why we will never be free of corruption within law enforcement.

cringe and bluepilled

This post reeks of boot polish

Dubs of truth

>Because stocks are cooler
>More options
>Flex on poorfags

Watch out some poverty teenager will call you a bootlicker.

bootlicker

It’s not a financial issue it’s a constitutional issue

they just v& a old cali boomer. there was a thread on it like 3 days ago.

I don't think you'd want to treat fine grained leather with a solvent, user.

>go on youtube
>watch videos of civvie-legal "pistol" braced sub-guns and carbines
>uploader hovers brace two inches away from his shoulder like a fucking imbecile
>"i'm not shouldering this, ATF"
>makes a big deal in the comments and description about it
This is why the NFA will never be repealed.

KYS furfag

There is a chemfag frequenting this board who talks about dissolving Lofentanil or Carfentanil (ultra potent opioids with potencies akin to nerve gas) in DMSO (a efficient and useful solvent), and putting it in an aerosol spraying drone for purposes of peace, information, and education.

Not him, but I did rant about the carfentanil ban with appeals to national security and ayrab heyyyulllp carrrrbsss terrorists these next few days. Paranoid conspiracists are correct, any potent weapon to be used in the GOV civil war is banned or regulated some way or another.
Some badass tried to import carfentanil in printer cartridge cases, but it got intercepted.

Attached: shitskinstationaryposition.jpg (1351x1199, 117K)

Just wrap some foam around the buffer tube and don't give a fuck

I don't understand why the ATF isn't disbanded for no other reason than putting constraints on the second amendment.

If you're rich, than you have even less incentive to comply.

I totally agree with this 100%, however you're forgetting that they unjustly jail people all the time. There should be a group of people, like some sort of militia, perhaps well regulated, to fight the oppressors when something like that happens. But there's really not. But being necessary to the security of a free State, there should be. I mean, if I were founding a country I'd probably make it a law.

You're going to have to try harder than that Mr. ATF Dude.

Attached: WP_20190720_001.jpg (1802x1686, 1.06M)

It seems so important, Id put in the top three of my list

>Because $200 means nothing to me
>paying money to an illegal organization to ask for permission to do something that isn't actually illegal in the first place is totally rad bro

somebody get this good goy a bagel
not the premium ones though, give him a day-old

On the one hand you have to pay the Fed $200 for the privilege. You can't take it across state lines, you can't let somebody else touch it, you can't sell it without permission, and you become a target for the "no NFA for self defence" crowd.

On the other hand, you have a limit on what kinds of "braces" and "angled foregrips" you can use.

How is this so fucking perfect?