If your response is "but that's not legal"

If your response is "but that's not legal"
You need to get the fuck off Jow Forums and, I usually am not this mean, but find a fucking rope to dangle your neck from.

Attached: 20181219_062903.jpg (1600x900, 820K)

careful with that edge, kiddo

>not just drilling the third hole like the rest of us
Never gonna make it in minecraft

What happens to/what you do with your asshole in your free time is your business, not mine.

You need to mill the FCG pocket to fit the auto sear.

I'd never actually post any of the guns I own on here, but that shouldn't take away from everyone else here.
How come everytime the fucking shockwave gets posted, the entire thread is talking about the NFA?
Who the fuck actually cares? Just put a fucking stock on it, if you're a little scaredy cat, keep it braced in public.
No one has ever been successfully charged on constructive intent, and on top of that. These stupid ATF opinion letters have been defended against, successfully, with just simple ignorance.

Stop talking about gun laws
Stop describing gun laws
Stop following gun laws

Or just buy a low shelf lower

Is there a good jig out there that does both the pocket and the hole?
I can only find ones that do the hole, and all the ones that do both are only getting sold to class 2s for fear of liability on the seller.
I wouldnt mind having 2 seperate jigs, but at this point I'm just drill pressing it.

why not just use rubberbands lmao

From what I actually hear, bumpstocks were pretty easy to use and pretty fun. It was all the boomers who didnt understand it and all the actual 2nd amendment people who downplayed its use so it wouldnt get taken seriously.
Then it just got banned anyway.

Hey OP, I can't really tell how big that gun is. Could you put your driver's license next to it, for scale? Obviously face up so I can measure

Attached: DSC_0120.jpg (2449x1632, 479K)

Gun laws should be talked about so people who may not know everything can understand why these laws are retarded. Also, making others aware of what's legal and illegal only helps them make more informed decisions. Not everyone is willing to take big risks or to get any heat on themselves.

Quads of truth, but legality isn't decided by opinion letters. After the blackbeard SBR case, no one should be posting the opinion letter here on Jow Forums, and you should keep it out of your mind.
Since claiming ignorance of those stupid letters was enough to get that man off from a felony.

Attached: wrightcomp[1].jpg (770x513, 95K)

SHALL

NOT

PEE

ON

Kek

LOLIS

TITS

LOLIS

>posting your shitstick and thinking you are a badass.

just drill a third hole you fucking child

see

for 10 points what is a lightning link?

>Is there a good jig out there that does both the pocket and the hole?
No seriously, anybody?

Just buy a lower from BCI Defense. Already has pocket.

Thanks bro, tired of freehanding.

Good luck in your endeavors. Fuck jannies, fuck kikes, and fuck the ATF.

Attached: 1557870023322.png (888x894, 520K)

That thing is ugly and stupid looking

The 80% EZ jig top plate can be flipped around and used to mill low shelf lowers, you could put a 3rd hole in the jig for use on lowers too and have your own 80% to NFA rig for $100

Cursed image

Wait but that's not legal

Gimmick. Ineffective. Useless. Range Toy.

fuck off hickok

Fags like you shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm.

nah you're just a faggot

it ain't even in fourdyfive! howsit going to put down a watermelon invasion??

>third hole
just use a lightning link lmao

Bump stocks are retarded. Get yourself an echo 2, those things are the new full auto on the block.

Attached: 7449393_01_fostech_echo_trigger_gen2_640.jpg (640x1023, 231K)

If you're going to break the unconstitutional laws, the coathanger/swift link is easier to hide and you aren't missing out on the real thing...

They're going to be banned too.