Gunshine State

The best state for Jow Forums

Attached: 2A69D1DC-D1C9-4AD8-9AFA-E7A809A08518.jpg (1024x820, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_YObkF4yA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ka8bjW5vlOU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2--eGIXKXGo
youtu.be/C6SO2_SG8Do
youtu.be/5ZZyYyN2Dcw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Compound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: FB444FD6-D0FF-4027-AD8E-24984CF71D54.jpg (243x250, 11K)

Hell yeah

Attached: 816B56A0-EB48-4607-8CF3-92D71FFF7754.jpg (944x1799, 753K)

Sadly, probably not for much longer. Yankee scum is migrating here in droves, I hear so many jew york accents these days it drives me crazy, and they bring their leftist voting habits with them. When people act surprised when you tell them you were born here you know there's a problem.

Attached: 1555209050269.png (1015x737, 135K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_YObkF4yA
Ocala National Forest rifle range

this state is sort of shit desu

Attached: 1361319885664.png (563x563, 160K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ka8bjW5vlOU
Indian River County pistol, rifle, skeet, bow range. Sebastian, FL

Attached: 1550249925154.png (1500x610, 360K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2--eGIXKXGo
Frog Bones range - Melbourne

What's the word on shooting on government land? I cannot find a straight answer

In Florida you can't.

Thanks to Rick "turncoat" Scott, begging for Jew Yorker votes, this state is now shit for gun rights. I wouldn't be surprised by the time I move to a superior state, like Tennessee or Indiana, if worse shit gets voted in. Fuck Scott, he should be hanged.

A hurricane came over for my 18th birthday and I just played Red Orchestra 2 the entire time. Cozy as fuck, had a whole week off from school too. Power never went out once.

>The best state for Jow Forums

lol sorry sweaty but that's just not true. The demographics have already cucked you and you're less than 10 years away from being California(puerto rico edition) forever.

Not Floridian, not even a clapper. Can I get a rundown on storms? Does and don'ts of riding it out instead of leaving? Go to waffle house?

Next gubernatorial election is going to be game over, Gillum damn near won the last one and the flood of yankees has only increased since then.

Entirely depends on the storm and what it does. I've surfed in a hurricane before (it was too choppy to really surf though) If you jumped in the air, you'd land 3 feet behind where you started due to the wind

If you're in a low area and there will be storm surge, get the fuck out. A wall of water will scrape clean anything lower than the height of the surge. If you're high up, defibately leave for a 5, most likely leave for a 4 and the rest us up to you. The category rating is just wind speed.

Cool, thanks.

This. I think by the next midterms, if not sooner, FL is going to become irreparably blue. We've got too many festering shitholes like Orlando that are expanding rapidly. Central FL is supposed to gain people per week through 2030, most of them being gunhating immigrants.

I'm upset by how our state is getting overrun. I try to think of how we can fix it but I just feel pretty hopeless most days. My wife often says she wants to move somewhere else but it's hard for me to give up Florida. My family has lived here for centuries and most of my family still lives here. Still, I don't know if I want to raise my kids like in what I fear Florida is going to become.

>inb4 typical "start a war pussy" response
I'm not afraid to protect what I have but I don't want to risk throwing away my life with my family unless I don't have a choice. If they try to come for my guns, there will be a fight, but I'm not about to shoot up a place just because people I don't like are moving here.

Attached: 4ADDD477-8B6C-4A3F-BD98-653DA501E0B0.png (1022x731, 643K)

>The best state for Jow Forums
Would've thought that was AZ but ok.

And this is exactly why I get so irritated when people say “jUsT MoVE tO a dIfFeRent StAte”. Then they destroy the state you left and follow you to the one you moved and try again. We need to stop them from spreading not retreat. Where are you going to move when you’re in the last gun friendly state

*gain 1500 people per year
My bad

What are you going to do when they move to that state?

Im a fucking idiot, 1500 per week. This is what I get for being distracted.

What's really unfortunate is that there doesn't seem to actually be anything that can be done. The flood of northerners pretty much guarantees a blue governor, which pretty much guarantees some form of state income tax being introduced to fund bullshit social programs. Gun rights are already being eroded like crazy here. I always get a cut cranky now when I see open carry while fishing groups because it's only a matter of time before some jew York soccer mom who is best friends with senator VoteBlue sees them and throws a shit fit and that gets taken away too.

Just build your own underground range on some cheap land in South Florida or the panhandle.
> muh water table
youtu.be/C6SO2_SG8Do
> muh floods
youtu.be/5ZZyYyN2Dcw

Coleman cooler with ice and beer and you’re good to go. Storms are an excuse to break out the cards, have a bunch of people come out and party.

Too fuckin humid

Here's the answer: don't comply

You have the advantage that northern states never did which is you started as region of liberty and revolt. You can amass a whole fucking arsenal because the incorrigible spirit of Florida man is still live and kicking, so you can still accrue tanks, jets, subs, full autos, DDs, and all sorts of shit and put em in a storage unit here, a dock there, an underground bunker in your backyard somewhere else. Its not too late. Then when (((they))) start cracking down on "da hwite nazis, ooga booga/ oy vey/ ay papi" en masse, you won't be left unarmed and unprepared for when the boogaloo does happen.

And it will happen. Republics only last 200-300 years; America's time is almost up for the balkanization collapse to occur

Bump

New Yorker freshly moved to Florida here, AMA.

Attached: autisma.jpg (720x720, 40K)

3bh I think Wyoming and Missouri are probably going to be the last bastions of the Second Amendment relatively soon. I just hope they'll defy the federal infringements likely to come next.

Go back

Not gonna happen. Never gonna happen.

>the absolute state of Florida

damn shame.

Missouri fag here, people severely underrate our state on how good our gun rights are. If we could get rid of Columbia we’d have guaranteed freedom for centuries to come

In my defense, I'm from a deep rural and red part of the state where my sheriff told Cuomo to suck a fat cock and also was shall issue. Fuck New York and living under the cities boot though.

thats fair. New Yorkers who vote red are fine in my book

Attached: florida5.jpg (400x400, 72K)

I just wish at least the city was called something different. There's a reason why I usually say I'm from central PA when asked. I've never even set foot in NYC.

Jew Yorkers are a fucking plague in Florida just like Commiefornians in Colorado (and the entire west).

How does it feel knowing your kind is a disgusting disease that will gradually destroy another state and then move on from the carcass (probably ruin Georgia or South Carolina next).

I feel nothing. I am already dead inside.

Most all state forests, WMAs, and preserves prohibit target shooting but you can kinda get away with it during general gun season or in the dead of summer if you go deep enough in a swamp or late at night. National forests like ocala are ok but if a ranger finds you they will probably tell you to take it to the public range so again the deeper innawoods of the trails the better

>south florida
>cheap land

OK

Stayed in FL for Ivan, got hit by the eye of the storm, Guess I'ma a real florida man.

Enjoying the humidity?

I've adapted. It took a couple weeks, but it doesn't bother me anymore.

I've accepted that Florida is doomed to be the East Coast California but I'm still staying here for no income tax.

Exactly. Once Florida falls, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas are next. They'll keep spreading, turning each state into mini-Colorados and continuing the process until the entire country is California and NY. Moving because of gun rights is pointless because they'll keep spreading. I'd rather take Democrats taking over my home state now than blow through money moving across the country and watching each state I move to fall to them.

>tfw all of the comfy rural areas in florida are being converted into soulless suburbs so sheltered families from the north can live fake and pampered lives they think are utopia

Attached: 1454466201302.png (102x123, 28K)

Like it or not, America is liberalizing. The Republican party is dying, and the DNC is trying to fight it's own leftward swing. There's a real possibility we see Alabama reelect a Democratic senator in 2020, Texas turn Blue and put Beto in the Senate, and a Female progressive win the General.

Thank Trump if you want someone to be mad at. The GOP probably could have drug it out a few more cycles, but Trump has them out in the open about what they are and no one but them wants it. All for the best in the end, no point in letting regressives run the country because they can't understand anything.

Here's your (you), Mr. Baitman

While this is bait, I agree that America is liberalizing to some extent. I think it's becoming a mix of European welfare state and a neo-liberal paradise (which are probably more connected than I think, but eh).

God Frogbones is fucking hot garbage.

> 25 Yard "rifle" range
> No reloads
> Nothing over 7.62x51
> Fatasses, Fudds, and Nogunz abound

That is 100% not at all bait, it's the Gods honest truth of what's going on in America right now. The GOP got absolutely demolished in 2018, their Senate takings and House losses were fucking disgraceful. By all accounts it's only going to happen again in 2020, what with pollsters like Ras-fucking-muessen putting Elizabeth fucking Warren ahead of Trump in swing states.

2020 is going to be a massacre for the Republicans and a decimation for Moderate Dems. The 2022 midterm and 2024 general is going to be fucking scary.

Not only does Florida have 21 and older for rifles (most ban states don't even have that level of cuckage) there is practically no where to shoot long range. Fuck Florida.

Thats why we all go to shoot at The Compound in Palm Bay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Compound

I don't think it'll be a slaughter like you suggest, but a slow ebb that erodes Republicans at the state level until they're contained to a handful of Mid-West states at their lowest. The Repubs will rebuild of course, but who knows if gun rights will be on the table once that rebuild happens, since the national Rs aren't really fond of guns despite their posturing to attract rural and gun voters.

>saving up money for my first .22 rifle
>finally get enough after a few months
>as I try to find one online I see law changed
>mfw

Attached: 32976dd4c22d51043581e29f662974cb.gif (450x338, 289K)

Holy shit this. Also:

>must be brass
>they brass jew the brass jews by making you sweep it into a trough for them to keep
>ammo sold there is marked up more than cabela's

Their pistol range ain't too bad if you're just looking to practice a bit after work

Problem is that the cops keep an eye on it now after too many people got hurt/killed racing back there and the people that maintain the canals were worried about getting shot at when they drive over the berms

Same in pa. We just need to convince tom wolf and bill peduto to kill themselves and we'd be perfect

Don’t forget about KY. When the water wars start we are set. KY is just to average for the lefties to into. Only areas with a consideration to controlling fire arms are possibly in Louisville, Lexington, or some other college town. All sorts of gems hiding in mines, vaults, and personal storage. Humidity is the only real downside.