Iran is gonna use NATO Gear to dab on Britain

Attached: article_5ce4615f4a0c79_00132782.jpg (1196x654, 943K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Kc10_zWmjo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Iranian_Army#Aircraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Air_Force#Current_inventory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dab
kill yourself

No

then stop using words like that, unless you're younger than 20

I am exactly 20

It shows.

what if I only do it ironically

>dab
kys with a yeet cannon zoomer niggerfaggot

Suck my dick gramps

Yes, I can see it now. Their F-14’s are going to set up an air-to-air refueling Daisy Chain across Europe so they can Blitz London.

BITCH LOOK AT MY DAB (BITCH DAB)

BITCH LOOK AT MY DAB (BITCH DAB)

in this doggy dog world it's yeet to be yoten, old man

Iran would be on defense retard

Unless you're 12 a dab is something you smoke...

the future is now old man

their shit is falling apart because we haven't sold them spare parts in decades.

does iran even have any still in date armaments for their F-14s?

if Iran can do one thing it's copy foreign tech and build their own bootleg version of it

you can be certain they have all spare parts in domestic production for a while, especially since they aren't contractually obligated to buy from Grumman.

The US Navy is still afraid of the F-14

By the way how do Iranians manage to keep F-14 operationals with the impossibility to buy spare parts from USA ?

Stolen/smuggled parts and probably some amount of homebrew fabrication. Also they are rarely flown unless absolutely needed.

I'd imagine cannibalizing parts from other tomcats and then some Iranian nigrigging

>40 year+ old F-14s will be able to match Eurofighters
sure thing

>you can be certain they have all spare parts in domestic production for a while, especially since they aren't contractually obligated to buy from Grumman.
They've had old American planes crash because they try to do what you describe

>Following the US Navy's retirement of its Tomcats in 2006, Iran sought to purchase spare parts for its aircraft.[75] In January 2007, the U.S. Department of Defense announced that sales of spare F-14 parts would be suspended over concerns of the parts ending up in Iran.[76] In July 2007, the remaining American F-14s were shredded to ensure that any parts could not be acquired.[63] Despite these measures, Iran managed to significantly increase its stocks of spare parts, increasing the number of airworthy Tomcats, although as it did not manage to obtain spare parts for the aircraft's weapon systems, the number of combat ready Tomcats was still low (seven in 2008).[77]
>seven in 2008
>SEVEN
>7

Without the actual machine tooling and engineering knowledge, it’s almost impossible to rebuild a plane 1:1.

such as? The only incidents I know of are two C-130s crashing in 2000 and 2005 respectively

anything can match Eurofighters

Iran's F-14s have no weapons. They are fancy AWACs.

Can't wait for the gunshow

Attached: 1505133267560.jpg (500x493, 63K)

they only had 24 in 1985 tho
they lost a lot of them to Iraq

They're estimated to have somewhere between 20-40 today.

Attached: 2011-12-23 dab.png (550x818, 131K)

Iran developed a reverse engineered Pheonix ages ago though.

Attached: zandi5.jpg (595x387, 42K)

Quads of truth

This cartoon gets 1 yikes

Oh good. It'll probably work about as well as the real ones did.

For a generic fighter jet (not swing wing) what is the usual breakdown in maintenance cost and time between the engine and major engine components and the rest of the airplane?
Is it like 80% engine 20% everything else?

They're basically Phoenix knockoffs, and not exactly true Phoenix replacements. It's basically an old I-HAWK missile repackaged to be roughly the same size as a Phoenix.

In addition, none of the F-14s have the original AWG-9 radars (and the Iranians only got the downgraded export versions). They were replaced by domestically produced Iranian radar systems years ago.

id be surprised if those things can even manage to engage at all, let alone get a kill. they havent been seen flying in quite a while.

look at me i am a trip fag lol

I'm gay
GAY!

epic

yeah but a second rate modern radar system is likely to be better than the AWG-9

>Pheonix
Kys

I'm kinda rooting for them just because I wanna see the F-14 do well.

They'll probably get BTFO, but still.

>dab on britain
more like iran will get BTFO. plus kys nigger

What I would do to see an F-14 splash an F-35.

Attached: 1562085325005.jpg (540x540, 41K)

youtu.be/6Kc10_zWmjo

i think its a fitting end. she was the pride of the US navy, now going out in a blaze of glory.

w-why does it look so sweaty?

They're IRAF expecting heavy losses in the airwar,and have already started a "suicide" pact

Wikipedia is inconsistent.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Iranian_Army#Aircraft puts them at 44.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Republic_of_Iran_Air_Force#Current_inventory puts them at 24.
So it seems the true number of F-14s is unknown and even if they have 40+, I have the very strong feeling that a good portion of them are not flying and are instead being used as parts for the ones that are.

I think they would still be fairly dangerous adversary if they are capable of their full performance. The Iranians have domestically produced radar and weapons for them, supposedly on the level of the original American ones (according to the Iranians, so take with a grain of salt.)
Obviously they wouldn't repel and entire air campaign but they may get some kills if they aren't destroyed on the ground.

we all would, user, but we know it won't happen because the F-35 gets ez mode aimbot missiles

>I am exactly 20

And that's why you know the square root of fuck all about how the world works.

Hi

Attached: 1560031891904.jpg (336x353, 27K)

Allegedly they have a domestic "copy" of the AIM-54, but AFAIK it just shares the external dimensions of the missile, all the internals are a weird mix of homemade and old Soviet era AAM parts.

>you can be certain they have all spare parts in domestic production for a while
Yes, that is why they are only able to keep 4-5 of them "airworthy" at any one time, clearly they don't have any problems with parts. /s

The HAWK missile integration apparently didn't work too well and was scraped.

(OP)
What the fuck is this picture, looks like an anime girl or something

We're literal oldfags now, zoomers are taking over Jow Forums. You just have to accept that.

Attached: wat.jpg (231x357, 21K)

>ancient trash that hasn’t been properly maintained in 40 years
>gayass zoomer slang

Oh no he used the word dab.
Fucking cry about it faggot.

>F-14s in combat
They have so few serviceable F-14s left that their plan is to use them as ghetto awacs

Eurofighter shooting down some F-14 would be sweet.

They've got perhaps 10 that work, which are outclassed in almost every metric by F-35B's

>ghetto awacs

The mental image of Iranian Mig's trying to keep up and coordinate with Shah-era F-14's is fucking making me laugh so thanks for that

>anything can match Eurofighters

Humm decrepit 40 year old jets flown by arabs can fight one of the world most advanced fighters piloted by western crews. Your delusion is showing

>, zoomers are taking over Jow Forums

Well they certainly have made it a lot shitter but given their fly like attention span the only thing they are going to be taking over is front line service in the fast food industry .

>The US Navy is still afraid of the F-14
Only because all of them joined after watching Top Gun.

>implying that Iran would fight a type of war that would suit the US needs
Go read about the "Vietnam War" from unbiased historical sources.

Idiots used to say the same thing about japanese Zeros, before they started shooting down all your Buffulos. A side that has a mindless racist belief in one's own superiority usually loses a battle.

>implying the UK has the ability to project force against Iran using an aircraft carrier with no aircraft
>implying Iranian planes aren't poorly maintained flying fossils
>implying the US won't use sticking up for the UK as an excuse to try out the new toys against the old ones

The difference being that zeros were contemporary aircraft owned and operated by a foreign power. The F-14 is 40 years old and was built and operated by the people who would be fighting them.

When did Jow Forums become a boomer infested shithole of a board?

Yasss dawg, I totally get you, I mean what gives with these cucking old niggas and shit, am I right? Yolo, kek. "#damnboomers?#"

You sound like every meth addict white trash that lives in the town next to mine

Your analogy sucks, This isn't spitfires vs zeroes, this is harriers vs zeroes

Fat globbers all day

>We're literal oldfags now, zoomers are taking over Jow Forums. You just have to accept that.

No. There's three ways to handle this, either you try to adapt, which is nothing but pathetic, or you just tolerate it, or, and that's the patrician way, you actively fight it. Like those boomers wearing mullets, armless shirts and nothing but boxershorts in public when it's hot. I'll be one of those.

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x610, 35K)

maybe they'll blast the infidels with the Quaher instead

Attached: 1561908521241.png (386x366, 144K)

so what are the chances we get a hold of one of these after we invade? The world really needs a tomcat on the airshow circuit.
Can we start a petition asking trump not to tomahawk all of them? Maybe offer a bajillion dollars for a defecting pilot?
God I want to see one of these fly again.

Bongs might be a meme on Jow Forums but I do not think we should underestimate their strength...
t. not a bong.

Bongs have plucky mad lad modifier. Especially when it comes to crazy raids or bombing raids.

>implying the IRIAF won't be the first to flip sides
If the pilots aren't IRGCAF it won't happen

>40 years old
This is Spitfires vs Fokkers

Spoken like a true typical old cunt. Hurry up and die.