What will the Houthis do when the Saudis start sending killbots?

youtube.com/watch?v=ctPLPR-QzyM

Attached: ugv.png (1919x931, 2.78M)

Walk inside.

How many kills do I need to unlock it?

probably keep shooting RPG's and killing them, because Saudis don't know shit about war.

Attached: file.png (1067x702, 888K)

We should buy and send to iran as a gift

Wouldn't being unmanned just make it easier for the enemy to capture these? Or do they have muh self destruct?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

they are not kill bots
they are peace and freedom masters for peace and freedom missions

fuck wars gonna be like war thunder/cod

all your friends doing a lan set up in a room with gamer food snacks

gamersrise up

Attached: uss-libtard-thank-you-ben-shapiro-very-cool-47751100.png (500x508, 131K)

>Saudis
Wanna hear a joke? Saudis.
They're the biggest idiots in the region.

Attached: 1556292620114.webm (854x480, 881K)

Destroy one with RPGs, operators chicken out and fail to flee correctly which means Houtis scrap them and use them against the next magoc bullet Sauds try to use.

I thought the Germans weren't selling to the Saudis anymore?

They are gonna hijack them, or destroy them with improvised jammers destroying an idiotic concept as UGV

These things are more Canadian than German

they will use them until the saudis find out what asymmetric warfare means.

Killbots have a set kill limit and they shutdown once its reached. You just need a daring commander to send wave after wave of his own men at them until the limit is reached.

RPG them like they do with their Strykers and Abrams.
Then capture one intacted and give it to Iran/Russia.

Steal them, turn them around, send them back

Well done my friend, well done.

>RPG's
Those look like DShK would be enough.

This might problavby sound really stupid, but I don't know the first thing about modern warfare.

So here it goes... Is it possible to jam the frequency and GPS-signals on these things, thus rendering them immobile?
And I mean with some fancy modern equipment, not like with a ham radio running on car batteries or those GPS-jammers truckers use when they want to stop and bang cheap hookers on sketchy motels only to buy some low quality meth from them to keep truckin'.

How is this good for Fourth Gen war? Oh I know the government blows money on useless stems.

Start sneaking into Saudi cities and detonating bombs at radio towers. The big issue with unmanned vehicles is that they are usually far away, so if you can jam the signal or destroy the satellite uplink or blow up the place the pilots are at, the drones are then basically giant metal cubes ready to be hacked and reconfigured for your own use.