Aesthetic War on Terror Thread

Attached: Headshot.webm (640x360, 899K)

There is nothing aesthetic or glamorous about this ZOG drain of money, men, and time.

fpbp

holy cringe

Attached: 1562418359320.jpg (2000x1500, 530K)

Schizo spotted.

Tookus drew blood first bafida. Berlin gas and Olympics attacks happened way before GWOT
>inb4 one group /= another
Yee yee

this

>completely guts the US Military as a fighting force, reducing it to a broken shell of its former self
>Aesthetic

Attached: US Military before 2001 after 2001.png (1044x904, 1.47M)

>POGs are fat so grunts can't fight
what world does this logic work in

>Questioning neverserve logic
inb4 "ZOG fag" from this fag

Attached: 1492327326684.jpg (685x474, 62K)

>invade foreign nation in an illegal war
>get killed
lmao justified

Post the full WebM where he gets up, gets in the Humvee, and drives towards the camera, fag.

How is this at all aesthetic just some poor guy being killed.

just don't respond to it, it's bait. shit doesn't even make any sense if you think about it and check where/when those pics are actually from

honestly i don't think the dude died, the round hit his goggles aswell as helmet, maybe it pen'd i don't really know tbqh.

A lot of higher ups in the military are fat fucks.

You really expect good leadership from people who don't have the discipline to put down the twinkie?

Tbh, yeah, what legitimate war is fought by welfare queens in overpriced gear? He's there to look scary and his bluff was called (at the tax payer's expense, justifying a bigger budget).

Yes let the Taliban, IS & Al Qaeda fester, they definitely won't attack Western civilians!

These jihadis exist, and they want nothing other than to dominate over you, and all other kuffars.

Yes, the ZOG cunts may be "behind all of this", but if we act like these terrorists aren't a threat, and ignore them, more civilians will continue to suffer and/or die.

t. lost friends in the 2002 Bali bombings
shit fucking sucks man

I wish the worst death imaginable upon all Islamic terrorists.

Guys on the right are larping civilian base contractors. This picture has been debunked before.

Attached: 1563627778011.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

privates with drop-legs?