Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1547983709240.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1894670-TARA-TM-9-9mm
wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ELASC458510_Elander-AR15--458-Socom-5-10-Round-Magazine-Engraved
youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5r8xMI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha, leaving my targets and shells in the forest? What makes you think I would be such a loser as to do that?

Attached: 834 - Copy.png (680x760, 294K)

Is he turning Chinese? I thought it was Shi in the catalog.

absolutely based

Attached: 1559332858145.jpg (1068x601, 194K)

>Buying Shit&Balls
Why would you do this to yourself?

Should I buy a breda m1 Garand stripper receiver for $31.46 from sfrc?

Tfw I show my friend my power level and he thinks its cool as shit and even wanted to try on my vest and shoulder all my funs. i love my fren

Attached: oJtqvyt.png (941x887, 199K)

good feeling

Go the fuck back to plebbit

thank u fren, it was a magical moment

Attached: DMEvZFNXUAELmVr.jpg (1200x676, 101K)

You gotta gunpill him all the way to a PAL. Keep it up lad

I think I can and will, told him I'd be happy to have him as company while target shooting and would be happy to cover the ammo costs if he'd like to. He said he was in, so may have turned a nogunz into a hasgunz! (not now but down the line)

I'm trying to get my friend to get his PAL, he's fine with guns he's just too lazy to take the course as the nearest one is quite a ways away from him.

Any anons here have opinions on the Mission Rod and Gun Club? I want to join an outdoor range and am in maple ridge so it seems like the best choice.

is this the one you were saying had 10 rnd limits for centrefire and rimfire? No rapidfire? A bunch of other bs? Sounds like fudd garbo

Come to Pitt meadows GC and shoot trap with me and the boomers :)

Attached: 421C570B-E659-408A-B536-49EBF61971D7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

Sometimes I tuck my penis inbetween my legs and pretend I'm a girl

Attached: 1562528683486m.jpg (576x1024, 71K)

Explain this photo

Yeah well the more I think about it I shoot at Langley The Range as my indoor range and I can do all the rapid firing and larger mags I want there, and I don't particularly care about doing that stuff at longer range anyways. Basically I just want a decent range past 25 yds to shoot rifles at, and maybe get into competitive shooting in the future like 3 gun, but I don't really know the scene at all in BC or where I would get started for that.

It's a grizzly 8.5 mag fed with a pistol grip. I liked how the pic looked so I saved it mr law man

I've heard that a bunch of bullshit laws are gonna pass soon, is that true? I'm not a leaf btw, so I apologize if my question is retarded.

>about to go to bed
>this little faggot comes out and starts crawling towards me on my desk
>too busy taking pictures to kill it, it gets away
>I search for it but it is nowhere to be seen
>oh fug I'm gonna have to sleep with this thing in my room
>about to go to bed, when he appears on my arm rest in a menacing upward pointing pose
>let out a war cry and liquify the fucker with paper towel
anyone know what species I just took the life of? It was white and sparked a primal rage within me.

C-71 passed, which wasn't that bad but put more restrictions on stuff for us and was a general loss. There was a fear of a handgun and AR-15 ban sparking a huge panic buy, but it never came and now a handgun ban is off the table. Now it seems there is an "assault weapons" ban around the corner, which could be worse than both if it bans all magazine fed semi-auto rifles, but there is an election in october so hopefully trudeau is kicked out and we get a semi-gun-friendly party in power.

Attached: image0 (5).jpg (4032x3024, 888K)

>could have shot the beast with a handy compact pistol-sized NR
>will die in his sleep to spider venom instead because he didn't go for the best format on the market

Attached: on guard for thee.jpg (1200x1200, 775K)

Based and mareslegpilled

Praying I see this when I’m making coffee this morning
>BREAKING NEWS
>Mounties are outraged and vow crackdown after far-right terrorists demolish memorial to RCMP officers slain by Moncton shooter often referred to as “maple snake” by right wing extremists

aussie reporting in to give love for the leaf/leaves that visit our generals

Attached: 1539305072820.jpg (450x405, 68K)

You don't. But the original poster wanted to get an SKS. And he was warned to check local ranges if he can shoot steel core there.

>42096989
Steel cases should be ok, since you're not actually hurling them at the backstop. But yeah, if they see you shooting SKS or Tok, they will ask to check your ammo, and if bullet sticks, they will kick you out (or warn you if rules weren't explicitly communicated).

All that said, if user who was asking about SKS gonna shoot innawoods, then SKS is a great choice.

oi mate

fugg, i boomered the link

hail Saint Tarrant mate

Attached: brentontarrantcrikey.png (1101x1002, 118K)

welcome fren

i live in fudd central and the only fudd range rule we have is no person / silhouette targets (However i got away with using zombie targets), we don't have dumb rules that restricts shooting or mags at the club lol

Attached: 1558223636398.png (334x300, 58K)

Why not just find an outdoor range, my range doesn't limit what ammo you use, but our backstop is fucking huge.

Why not just have own private island with a range?

Spiders are good to have in the home, dumbass.
Bet you kill any house centipede you see, too.

If i win the lottery ill buy huge piece of land to make my own range fren, and everyone from cangen will have free memberships and be invited, and then i can buy some super gucci guns and then get a mg34 and shitpost with it in a group pic with the cangen lads on Jow Forums

Attached: 1563321389398.png (607x582, 132K)

bruh don't kill house spiders, they are actually useful. spiders are libertarian, they don't give a fuck if you leave them alone.

I am holding my breath, fren

Attached: gop tac.jpg (1030x1080, 161K)

just move

the only countries worth living in are worth living in because they strictly restrict immigration

why do boomers always want my brass after im done shooting, its my fuckin brass. I had boomers who attempt to steal my brass as well.

How many pictures do I have to send them in my RPAL application. Only 1 signed picture? Or 1 signed and unsigned?

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1894670-TARA-TM-9-9mm
Montenegrin NotGlock with a true double-action trigger.

This one actively encroached on me and made a menacing pose as if it was going to attack, it violated the NAP. Most spiders I let live if they don’t come near me.

I'm white and an immigrant.... I like guns, being innawoods and having individual freedom, fuck PRC, fuck the Libs, fuck Grabbers, and Fuck the Arrr Seas, Sea Cysts, and any glowinthedark spooks.

1 picture, with the sticker they give you

I don't reload (yet) so I don't give a fuck what happens to my brass but it really boils my piss when brass juden boomers run in and pick up my brass without even asking. It's straight up theft lmao

So they can recycle it and make bootlegged ammo for the Boomer Boogaloo.

Attached: IMG_8810.jpg (848x477, 131K)

Attached: 2chanfaggotry.jpg (419x639, 243K)

It is, you should put your foot down and tell them to get their own before they go too far and through their actions force you to violate the NAP.

Attached: IMG_8872.jpg (1200x813, 266K)

Do I tear off the sticker off the paper and attach it to the back of the photo?

I will the next time it happens, fuck brass jews

If you plan on reloading in the future, you should be collecting your brass now so you don't kick yourself down the line.

I won't be able to reload for a few years at a minimum and I lack the space to keep my brass until then but thank you for the advice user

Where is the lie?

Modern mass immigration is merely a way of spreading and dispersing vectors of communicable diseases in what were once healthy and vibrant communities. The media promotes this agenda and do their best to vilify anyone who questions the mass immigration agenda at play. Most citizens go along with it because of the severity of the implications of being labeled "Racist".

One thing I find ironic, my statist anti gun hag of a cousin is an Immigration Barrister in the U.K., she has spent her professional career helping those who have poor grounds for entry to Britain gain entry....imagine my shock when she decides to send her daughter outside of the country for school becasue the UK is getting "more dangerous" in no small part due to the people who she & her barrister ilk have assisted with bringing in to the kingdom. Oxford educated bitch is too dumb to see the damage her work has brought to the UK, you would think eating a meal a block away from the Westminister Bridge terror attackers whilst it happened would be enough of a catalyst to make an educated person see the predicament that isle is in, but nope.

My apologies
/End rant.

Attached: IMG_8627.jpg (680x381, 51K)

At the very least, you could sell the once-fired brass to people.

"Yell, hippity hoppity, get your hands off my property!"

Fuck, that quotation mark is not where it is supposed to be. I blame this on my lack of caffeine.

T. west coast fucker

Attached: IMG_8722.jpg (1120x1097, 575K)

"Hippity hoppity don't touch my property" fits better.

Go one step further, declare that land its own Republic and form a defence force.

Attached: IMG_8878.jpg (1024x561, 256K)

I suppose I could, I hadn't really thought of that before. Fucking brass jews stealing my brass shekels

>Shooting traps

I'm down

What ever floats your barque.

>go to friends range for the first time, thinking about getting a membership there
>see a group of chugs shooting
>ask friend about them
>"oh yeah, they're here every weekend"

Dodged a bullet there.

Whomst else /519/ here

Attached: 1558031673276.jpg (600x656, 51K)

i have that happen to me very occasionally, i have boomers who desperately catch and collect all my flying brass when im focused on shooting, they sneak in and cover their footsteps from the bangs of my glock like its enemy at the gates, and before i can say something they're out the door with about 20-30 of my brass, its unbelievable.

we also had brass goblins who STOLE out of the club brass bin. basically, any unwanted brass goes into this bin after your done cleaning, and the club sorts it out, and sells the brass online, or if there is anything thats scrap or .22, sell it for scrap for our club money for repairs for the range, or expansions. Now, you have to go out of your way to get into this bin because its chained, and locked, and the lid is a funnel and you can't stick your arm into it. Some greedy boomer shot the lock off took the chain off, and took the brass and left the .22 and unwanted cracked brass inside. Now we have a camera at that section of the range.

Attached: boomer_sneakin_in_for_my_brass.gif (190x170, 3.98M)

Book smart doesn't mean fuckall outside of the field
I love causing massive asshurt among my peers when I say that their bachelors of arts (English, usually) doesn't mean they're educated in fuckall to justify their opinion

I believe so, they give you instructions I thought.

I know people who won't talk to you unless you have at least a bachelors degree.
It's hilarious, because I often know more about the subject they studied than they do and I'm just some loser who reads a lot.

I have a B.Sc. (granted not a STEM one) and I unironically learn more by spending time on wikipedia and reading books for a couple evenings than I have by being in uni for years.
This institution is a fucking joke and I'll be bitter about it until the day I die.

Don't die of heatstroke eastern flens, drink lots of water and stay out of the sun.

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Munehisa_Iwai.png (500x500, 119K)

I was bedridden for a good while after HS.
Learned more in one year of reading out of boredom than I had in the 11 years of public education prior.

If you're overheating, try running cold water over your hands and feet. Higher surface area relative to mass will help cool you quickly.
If you need to go out, wear a hat and some light coloured clothing.

I mean I don't have anything against being big-brained and getting an applicable education, I'm doing the same, but the education system we have now is corrupt and the employment scheme behind it is retarded. Bachelors are rapidly becoming not enough to be considered for decent positions, making it a constant powercreep where suddenly your 20s are gone solely due to keeping pace with the schooling meta

CGN wasn't a shit today found a 8.5" barrel for my USC and as a bonus threaded for US standard with a flash hider.

Naicu

But i'm a doctor, and me and my fellow doctors know what is good for your health, and we never lie to our patients, so that is why we are saying guns is unhealthy for society, so lets all band together and ban guns, but please ignore the liberal funding for our cause.

Picture related is my colleague handling a very contagious weapon, its a gun that shot 11 people in 3 seconds, i'm a expert at my field, guns cause at least 3 children to be injured or killed every day in ontario and canada, and guns cause over 300 deaths or injuries a month.

you can trust me cause i'm a doctor on T.V and the news always cover their sources and facts.

lets do the Canadian thing, and get these weapons and tools of destruction off our streets. Did you know people can walk into a gunstore, and buy a gun without background checks? thats crazy, and we just live in canada. why do you need a handgun? why do you need assault weapon 15s? these are all unnecessary, and you can't hunt with such weapons as it would blow the animal in half, these guns have one purpose, hunting humans. We don't want to ban all guns, we want common sense legislation, single shot bolt actions is what is really part of Canadian heritage, and culture, and trust me, i know these things because i'm a doctor.

so click the link down below, and sign up on our petition for more sensible gun control in Canada!

thank you.

Signed,

Dr. Dhruv Inderpoo

Also reminder to give lots of love, and support to our local RCMP stopping these criminals and weapons! My brother just made deputy commissioner!

Attached: Expert_doctor_gun.jpg (1300x953, 100K)

its actually gonna rain today so im sorta happy for some rain

God damnit
You got me

wolverinesupplies.com/ProductDetail/ELASC458510_Elander-AR15--458-Socom-5-10-Round-Magazine-Engraved

Doesn't matter. All spiders must die.

I'm a firm believer in the theory that spiders used to be much larger in prehistoric times. Likely as a result of higher oxygen levels in the atmosphere which regularly resulted in animals of all kinds becoming bigger.

Imagine you're a cave man. Sitting somewhere in the lower third of the food chain. Nature is not your friend. You have a pointy stick. Maybe you have a few cousins or tribesmen nearby.

All of a sudden a fucking spider the size of a rottweiler appears. One bite from that fucker and you are done.

Think about how we typically respond to spiders: Massive fear reaction, screaming to attract others, instinctive fight or flight response.

We earned that from fighting massive spiders for untold thousands of years in our early evolution. And we earned it honestly.

Now the O2 levels are down and the shoe is on the other foot. But the hardwired, Darwinian evolved instincts are still there.

Spiders are our frens.
youtube.com/watch?v=d_yYC5r8xMI

>We earned that from fighting massive spiders for untold thousands of years in our early evolution. And we earned it honestly.
That sounds badass but if it was true there would be giant spider fossils and cave paintings and shit

>higher oxygen levels in the atmosphere
That was tens and hundreds of millions of years before the first hominids even existed you dunce

Attached: 1512287378623.png (658x901, 75K)

if a spider is really bothering me i usually just put it outside

Why the fuck is the Norrish creek watershed gated off 24/7 near mission, I planned to go camping up there but I assume you can’t get to any areas where you can park and reasonably go off-road to shoot. Is the nearest crown land to maple ridge really in Harrison Springs or is there more to the north of mission. How can they just close off crown fucking land to everyone but faggots with the gate code, seems wrong.

Do the military or police use it for training?

My only experience with "gated off" crownlands is when it was used by military for training purposes, anything from explosives to simple military games.

>I'm a firm believer in a theory I made up and can't back up
Nigger

Nah it’s a watershed, basically vital to water supply in the area and I’ve heard it’s had problems with garbage dumping and stuff. Only people with the gate code can get through, I heard you can get it if you ask around, since loggers and some other people still head in. I saw the sign said it’s closed 8km in, so maybe there are still some logging roads you can access before you get to it as I only went like 3km in before needing to turn back due to time.

is it a water source they take from for the general population, or is just wild life protection? sounds kinda odd to gate it off, unless its part of a wild life park or something. do you got access to a crownlands map of your area?

Just walk around the gate, or climb over it.

this dont kill spiders my spiderbro just died this week :(

>Think about how we typically respond to spiders: Massive fear reaction, screaming to attract others, instinctive fight or flight response.
Maybe that's how you respond to spiders, but I don't start having a "massive fear reaction" because some tiny arachnid's doing aerobics near me.

centipedes are bros too but one time they violated the NAP by running on my pillow onto my face and i had open season for a while

I only kill spiders when they violate my NAP and bite me while I'm sleeping

i like spiders more then centipedes, but they both kill pests behind the fridge and shit.

Sorry to hear that, user.
Mourning one of the best cats to ever be part of my family, here.

ah dam sorry to hear that user that is a lot worse my spiderbro was just a house spider who lived in a corner of my basement

Ah, I thought you might've had a pet tarantula or something. Lost mine during the '98 ice storm. We just couldn't keep the house warm enough for her with just a wood stove. :(

I'm planning on applying to the CAF. A few years ago I took anti depressents for about a year. Will they be able to find this information if I do not provide it?

I found out the T97 was actually unrestricted, I ignored I assumed it was only a chinkshit range toy. Is it worth it for a trunk gun you can larp as an operator with?