What gun(s) would you like to see be put into reproduction that is not already so...

What gun(s) would you like to see be put into reproduction that is not already so? What manufacturer would you choose to do it?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-07-10-at-9.34.22-AM.png (678x381, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ETyYyjUsJ4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=244&v=PNiDwprzoo4
thetruthaboutguns.com/lever-action-ballistics-30-30-vs-357-magnum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For the love of god someone please make an M1 Carbine repro in .44 magnum or .357

STG44's made by HK

H&R 999

>gun(s) would you like to see be put into reproduction

None. I fucking hate reproduction crap. Its invariably an insult to the original weapon.

de lisle carbines by FN

Oh look, someone that hates the HMG STG.

Owen Gun.

I would pay good money for a .308 military stock mauser 98 with aperture sights on the receiver bridge, a threaded barrel and custom engraved crests.

Beretta 93R in semi auto.
Automag in a more common caliber.
Automag in .22LR (think of the old Ruger clone that existed, but better).
Stoner 63A carbines in semi auto.
New rifles with the Mauser SR 93 reversible action.

Attached: Mauser 93 mit Leica und AN PVS 7B.jpg (640x347, 68K)

CZ-83 in 32 with the full 16 round mags

Would buy the shit out of this though too

I'd pay a grand for that, if it included the custom crests.

so an fr-8?

Hell yeah brother

SKS-40
Basically prototype sks in 7,62x54R used in small numbers, under 50 put to field, in ww2
I might remember name incorrectly and I haven't found compehensive information in english but there was long writing in russian somewhere.

A Browning high wall or sharps rifle in 308 or 6.5 mememoore

Seconding the .357 M1 carbine

Good God I've never had an erection so strong as now.

>XM8
I know it's fishy and won't be the greatest thing ever and I've made peace with that, but I've thought it was super cool since Inforst played Ghost Recon 2 on the original Xbox. I just want to own one without sourcing an SL8, I sight ISM-V, assorted parts and sending them off to Tommybuilt for a repro that costs at least about as much as my first car at the end of the day. I swear I'll own one before I die but damn if I don't want to save time and money on the way.

Sure you don't mean the AVS-36? Designed by Sergei Simonov, 7.62x54R, used a different bolt mechanism (sliding block instead of tilting block). Also full-auto, though it'd generally overheat or beat itself apart if used that way.

Attached: AVS_36.jpg (1200x400, 86K)

Someone already made a 357 m1 carbine
youtube.com/watch?v=4ETyYyjUsJ4

Lancaster 4 barrel pistol, chambered in .454 Casull. Dead reliable and would be great for innawoods.

For a maker- Uberti, Pietta, or Pedersoli

Attached: Lancaster_4shot_7.jpg (740x535, 158K)

I too enjoy having broken wrists user.

The HK 770 would be good for people in AWB states- no scary features, .308, detachable mag. It's roller delayed blowback so it's easy to maintain (not so much for reloading). The only real change needed is for it to take a standard magazine, rather than a proprietary one. As for a maker, someone who could put them out at a reasonable price.

They'd be no lighter than the average similar revolver thanks to the barrel's weight, and you can only fire one barrel at a time.

Attached: 32246782_1.jpg (1024x403, 24K)

No
Rifle I am talking about only had prototype series made for evaluation and testing, had five round magazine, same kind of stripper clip guide on bolt as on sks(i think) and it was used in berlin in very limited quantities maybe couple of ten were there and most importantly it is refered to as sks by few soldiers who mentioned it on letters or books.

Hard to talk about it as I accidentally found info about it, translated with google translate on some history forum and link to some russian writings and pictures.
Tomorrow I try to hunt down what I am refering to and see if I was drunk or dreaming back in time.

Promise not to laugh? G11

Sten pistols with vertical mags by Armscor

Something like this would be cool too, but by PTR. Or a straight blowback copy by Zastava

If we leave out the automatic fire features it could be simplified quite a bit, and we'd avoid some of the bigger problems they had with the design. Pic related is a semi-auto G11 pistol/PDW concept that is simpler. Still be pretty pricey, but there's no shortage of expensive guns or buyers for them. Ammo would be pricey, but just having the thing would be fun.

Attached: g11pdwinternal.jpg (580x310, 33K)

This is the only good answer in the thread. Ruger should really have done that instead of dropping the bearcat for the wrangler . granted the wrangler is a great idea

Joe biden smart gunz

>reproduction

Time to fuck the guns.

I'm making a new thread lmoa

Calico M960 but chambered in 9x25 Dillon or at least 357sig

Attached: Calico_M960_SMG.jpg (1188x399, 75K)

Give me a Madsen LAR. Don't care about the maker, as long as they're competent. I wanna larp as a 20th Century Berserker.

Attached: Madsen_light_automatic_rifle_LAR_M-62,_caliber_7.62_51_NATO,_fixed_butt.jpg (623x160, 18K)

>9x25 Dillon

AWAKEN MY MASTER

Checked

Attached: _20190717_015614.jpg (2681x3584, 1.22M)

Browning Hi Power by Browning.

Sig p49 (everything old military style except for maybe a frame-mounted mag release) by Sig. The new p210s available in the US look stupid. I also wish Sig's (civilian) frame markings weren't so ugly.

Walther PPK in .32 by Walther USA without the stupid extended beavertail.

I just want a damn mp7 clone but in .22 TCM.

FALs and AKs using loopholes to be unrestricted in leafistan like the not-ARs we got these last few years.

I have thought about this for a long time, specifically the .44. Make it take Deagle mags, just for logistics.

Beretta should definitely get behind this trend in PCC and remake their old school smgs, but in semi auto obviously, also with a cool brace.

Robinson arms makes the M96 which is based off of the Stoner 63.

They should reproduce the FN FNC, idk why FN hasn't gotten behind that.

Oh, I have a few ideas.

How about a Merwin, Hulbert & Co. 4th model Pocket Army in .44 Special?

Or for S&W to make a new Triple Lock?

Or, just for fuckery, a FN49 in 6.5 Creedmore?

A Bergmann 1910 in either ,357 SIG or 10mm Auto?

Aaaand a Remington 8 in 7.62x39, that takes AK mags.

Didn't they stop making it years ago?

Oh hey I think I found it.

Attached: SAI-W154 (W154).jpg (686x888, 67K)

Any of the 1940's Light Rifle trial carbines.

Winchester LMR in .223 and .224

TRW Low Maintenance Rifle

Blake Rifle

Tiny Spencer carbine in .22lr/mag

Some years ago there ware talks about replacing SKSes in representation company with them, so maybe, one day, Radom will start making them...

Attached: Karabin-Maroszka-wz-38M-nr-1048.jpg (800x528, 56K)

quads of knowledge

best choice so far.

remington model 8s, available in FBI configuration was well

Attached: 8.jpg (600x226, 44K)

honestly a piss poor time for soviet weaponry

There is only one known example of military usage of this rifle in action which, almost uniquely, was by Maroszek himself. While personnel were evacuating from Instytut Techniki Uzbrojenia (Weaponry Technology Institute) the train they were traveling in was attacked near the city of ZdoƂbunow by two German warplanes flying at low altitude. As he states in his memoirs, Maroszek kept shooting through the window, eventually killing the gunner and wounding the pilot of one of the planes, forcing it to land. This event was also confirmed by other passengers.[5]

neat

a Bergman pistol in a modern shootable calibre.

So sexy.

Attached: Bergmann_M1896_no._3_-_right.jpg (918x526, 56K)

>Robinson arms makes the M96 which is based off of the Stoner 63.

They stopped doing that well over a decade ago, parts are not available, let alone the rifles.
Besides, it was kinda shitty.

I've been looking for a 999 for forever

Unless you just want it for ease of reloading/ammo availability, I cannot imagine a reason why. .30-30 is the ballistically superior round out of a carbine.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=244&v=PNiDwprzoo4
thetruthaboutguns.com/lever-action-ballistics-30-30-vs-357-magnum/

Not the Chad mgs kojima I'd tag

>Unless you just want it for ease of reloading/ammo availability, I cannot imagine a reason why.

Dude, why would you compare a pistol/revolver cartridge with a rifle one?
People want to have ammo interchangeability with other weapons, ideally a sidearm.
An M1 carbine is for shits & giggles anyway.

Some kind of slightly modernized clone of the original Galil.

The receiver can be investment cast, Ruger is willing to have parts outsourced to them, they have large facilities and extensive expertise on it, so they could make a receiver that would hold up perfectly fine, and also would probably be more cost effective than trying to set up stamping operations stateside, which often seems to be bothersome and expensive.
Possibly they could also do the trunnions.

It'd be mostly the same, except a more secure fitting for the top-cover, so that you can not just put iron-sights on it, but also optics.
Starting out it would be 5.56mm, but over time 7.62x39mm and .308 Winchester can be developed.

Nah, not by Browning. They don't actually make anything. Its all miroku and FN.

If anybody stateside should make a clone it should be bigger and if they do then the frames should be thicker, but aluminum with the FM90/95 slide profile and a beehive or dual recoil spring. That would solve a few of the issues common to high powers. They could treat it just like the SR1911 , like a Mk3 that isn't trapped in time

>Nah, not by Browning. They don't actually make anything. Its all miroku and FN.

Euhm, FN-H has owned the Browning brand for longer than you've been alive, dude. And they've produced Browning products for that long.
I don't exactly see your point.

They never outsourced Hi-Powers to Miroku AFAIK, they just kind of kept running their old tooling until they figured it wasn't profitable enough anymore.

Browning brand Hi-Power pistols were very much made in Belgium, outsourcing to Miroku is something which they began doing with MUCH later designs.

>Browning brand Hi-Power pistols were very much made in Belgium

The last decade or so, it was manufactured in Belgium, assembled in Portugal.

Gun Jesus spoke highly of it, so there's that.

Close enough to be what I said.

Attached: FDC83F32-E659-413C-BE64-9826FAD5F35E.jpg (500x700, 24K)

>MSRP: $13,000

Don't be fucking ridiculous.
People always bitch about H&K's prices these days, they'd actually be $12000

Browning high POWER in 308

That's almost the Browning BDA, 13+1rds of .380ACP
Granted it's a licensed clone of the Beretta 84FS (DA/SA) with a Browning style slide.

Attached: BDA380_06621_1979_011.jpg~original.jpg (1024x728, 105K)