What's the point of getting a $2000 ar with all the little toys on it if you don't train with it...

What's the point of getting a $2000 ar with all the little toys on it if you don't train with it? Ok you can ping your target again at the shooting range but if you can't move and shoot or snap on targets a gang banger could fuck you with a $100 .38 if the shit hits the fan.

Attached: tumblr_othxhxeYcc1v4u49oo1_500.gif (470x266, 1.88M)

Okay. Is this part of some elaborate coping narrative that people with expensive things dont use them and only the destitute practice with their gear, or are you alluding to something else?

I'm saying that most people with these high end rifles don't train properly with them I understand that there are people who like collecting guns like that and I'm fine if it's your passion but if you think buying a expensive ar and shooting straight will help you in a shoot out you're fucking stupid plain and simple

Highly unlikely that the LMT and KAC owners are going to be getting into "shoot outs" anyway.

You can become pretty proficient by just using a single lane at an indoor range if you take it seriously. Not everybody needs to spend $1-2k to get run through basic drills by a famous dude.

Same could be said about poorfags with their poorfag guns. Sounds like sour grapes

>Buy expensive gear
>Train like a mother fucker
>Get domed by some faggot with a PSA AR who just happened to have an angle on you and never trained a day in his life

The lucky and the real lowkey hardasses will outlive the gearqueers why bother paying thousands of dollars, get a rifle some ammo a chestrig and basic camping shit and just see if you survive

Attached: fvddfgfgdfgd.jpg (1125x805, 105K)

Poorfags who don't shoot wasted 300-500. Guccifags who don't shoot wasted 2-3k. Just make friends and train with them.

Just spend and train a moderate amount. That's the real practical thing.

>boomer
Ok

Mike, go the fuck to sleep

No

>if you don't train with it?
What makes you think we don't train with it? What makes you think we don't think that hitting paper gets boring after a while so we work on clearing jams, empty mags, misfires? What makes you think we don't train in different conditions or terrain? What the fuck makes you think?

Attached: DSCN4526.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Because most people that have the means to spend $3k on a rifle, $2k on an optic and $4k on ammo tend to be physically soft and spend all of their time making money.

Sweet cope bro. Poor people buy bulk processed foods and are too tired from their working class jobs to cook real food or work out, preferring takeout and Netflix/syndicated sports, resulting in a poorer physique than rich/upper middle class counterparts.

>tend to be physically soft
You literally have no clue that's whats so funny. "muh fat fuck rednecks"

Attached: DSCN7628.jpg (1440x1080, 104K)

Holy fuck, are you an ultra marathon runner or something? I use to be extremely active in high school/college and got mine down to 50.

>>What's the point of having a Gucci gun without training
Collecting, I suppose. I agree that it's fucking idiotic not to train with your weapons if you are intent upon using them for defense. If defense isn't one of your goals then training isn't so important.

>You can become pretty proficient by just using a single lane at an indoor range if you take it seriously
You can become proficient at basic stuff like a proper grip, stance, clearing malfs, trigger discipline, etc. But it in NO WAY prepares you for anything combat related.

Try this very basic drill, though you will need to do it outdoors:
Stand 10 yards from your target with your pistol holstered. Walk slowly towards the target, draw and engage while you are moving. I know it sounds really simple, but if you haven't practiced that I guarantee you that your groups will be all over the place even if you normally shoot 1" at that distance. It was a huge eye-opening epiphany the first time I tried that.

>>what makes you think
I'm not OP, but I think that because 95% of the Gucci ARs I see people take pics of are clearly safe queens. There is no wear or damange on the guns at all, implying that they were never used for any sort of serious training. Those guns have never been dropped in the dirt, dragged through the bushes, scraped against barricades or cover, etc. Of course you are right that's unfair to assume that all gucci AR owners don't train like that, but I think it's fair to say that most don't.

Lmfao, different user but my resting bpm is 55 naturally
-
People with gucci kit can usually find a mix of physical activity and job attendance
Like imagine thinking that being poor is a sign of being hard LOLE

>There is no wear or damange on the guns at all,

This. It's like those fools who buy huge lifted pickup trucks with all kinds of fancy accessories, yet you can clearly see that they worst "off roading" they have ever done is drive thru a puddle. There's no rock scrapes, no mud, the paint on their tow hooks is still perfect (indicating they have never been used), etc. They have highly visible shit like fancy tires and custom paint, but never the basic, mandatory stuff like a winch, shovel, Hi-Lift jack, etc.

>being this dull

Funny how gear queers get defensive when you question there "Jow Forumscommando" skill at no point did I say people didn't train I just said what's the point of getting a expensive rifle if you don't train you played yourself

>cope thread

Attached: 1557877380212.jpg (189x267, 6K)