AR Pistols illegal now? I keep hearing that a few weeks ago the ATF decided that ATF pistols are now illegal

AR Pistols illegal now? I keep hearing that a few weeks ago the ATF decided that ATF pistols are now illegal.

Is this true? What do you do if you have one?

Attached: idiot_gun.jpg (640x271, 25K)

you are a moron

Only ones with collpsable/adjustable braces are now measured from the folded/collapsed position

yeah theyre illegal bro gotta turn em in
source: dude trust me

Sucking dick is now illegal, why are you here violating federal law user?

LMAO, this wouldn't be a problem if you had just bought a tax stamp instead of going with your shitty little loophole gun. How about next time instead of making the rest of us look bad by circumventing reasonable gun laws about SBRs you just buy a fucking tax stamp and stop your whining.

Totes.

Let me help you out, send it to my FFL and I'll make sure it's properly disposed of for you. I'll even cover the shipping cost since you're in a rough spot.

why does that matter for a pistol

This. It’s not the cops fault, the atf’s fault, or anyone’s fault but their own when stupid 19ers and retreads think it’s ok to skirt the federal law. Real men paid $200 price of admission. Gotta pay to play. Taking shortcuts is for liberals. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

nothing changed unless you like vertical foregrips for some reason

>Real men paid $200 price of admission. Gotta pay to play.
Absolutely right, my man.

If you want to run with the big dogs you need to quit your crying and start your buying.

Bootlicking boomers spotted

Over all length of the pistol determines legality of attaching a vertical foregrip.

why wood u even won't a vertigo grip?

The BATFE and the NFA are direct violations of the second amendment and are in direct infringments to my rights and the rights of all free people in America. Besides, the NFA was a law designed to help keep guns away from poor people(blacks in particular) by including what at the time was a ludicrous tax stamp but is now an annoying year long wait for your range toy to be "legal", which can still be reversed in the event of a confiscation. At which point they will know for certain you are a target to collect(read:murder then confiscate) from. The fact that there ever has to be a "loophole" or a workaround is indicative of a government with too much power. They only have power over us if we obey.

>reasonable gun laws

Attached: trell.jpg (218x231, 9K)

He’ll yeah brother! By the way I’ve got close to 250,000 rounds of .22lr I’m looking to sell, if you’re interested. I’d go down to $.06 a shot if you buy bulk!

they'll be whatever gun laws are put into place, and you wont do a damn thing about it

Can shitheads like you shut you goddamned mouths? Not everyone likes to be reminded they're fucked. Keeping out meaningless hope is the only thing that keeps some people going at this point

r/woosh

Lold

I know this is bait, but all fucking statists must fucking hang

Attached: 752B72D9-2172-4510-9572-B8B91A9B1E50.jpg (1024x709, 81K)

>laws matter

with pistol length uppers having been available for decades with no regulation how many thousands of unregistered SBRs are floating around

im just trying to piss someone off so they can do something because im too pussy to do it myself

>ATF: Length of pull must be under 13.5" on braced pistol.
>Also ATF: Pistol total length is measured with the brace in the folded or collapsed position.

How the fuck will this shit even hold up in court?

Attached: fbi2.jpg (800x600, 69K)

way to go, user

Attached: successful-troll-is-successful.jpg (300x441, 33K)

Does that mean you can't brace a draco or do the still meet the required OAL?

That's actually some pretty good bait. Comparing brace owners to liberals was a nice touch.

It won't, but the government won't ever let it get that far. No reason to make themselves look bad after all.

The only reason they play the AR “pistol” game is just so they can expand the definition of armor piercing handgun ammo.

it means you are too retarded to use a keyboard effectively enough to fucking google it

Attached: 7654234256.png (350x263, 80K)

What I get from this thread is that we are doomed in the near future, as gun owners. If, we have reached the point where we have to ask the ATF its ok to own a firearm. Gun owners should be telling the ATF to go fuck themselves. And to vote out any politician that supports the ATF.
And that especially goes for Republicans.

the only thing that changed was their stance on "pistols" under 26 inches in overall length that have a vertical foregrip.

if you don't have a vertical foregrip, or you have some other angled foregrip, you're fine.

>bracefags whine about how their braces aren't actually stocks despite no one seriously using braces for any other purpose
>bracefags now whining that the ATF is treating their braces as accessories rather than stocks and not counting them toward determining the OAL of guns just like they do with other accessories
Jesus you faggots are insufferable. The ATF didn't even come up with a new ruling here, they're just reiterating their long standing ruling for how they treat accessories in regards to gun OAL.

wait you used to be able to use vertical foregrips on ar pistol as long as they were over 26 inches long? i thought it wasnt allowed on any handguns no matter the length

Definitely not. Lazy does not equal retarded. I don't have or want a draco so it really doesn't concern me if they are legal or not. Although any regulation bothers me. Shall.

you still can if they are over 26", the clarification was for guns that are under 26" and where you measure from.

Liberal bitch go back to ledrit and dilate.

To skirt Connecticuck assault weapon laws only pertaining rifles and pistols, by having an "other" "firearm"

No. Literally the only change to ARs is that you can’t put a vertical foregrip on an AR pistol now. Angled foregrips are still fine. The biggest change with any gun is that this ruling might make braces on Shockwaves and TAC-14s illegal.

I am offended by the term bootlicker. It is a right out of alinkskies book rules for radicals where he spells out the DU agenda. Millennial who didn’t live in the time where there were real men will never understand the threat that communism poses to the west. Parroting anti cop talking points will get us Kamala in 2020.

sage

retard

good

Faggot bootlicker

There's always the one idiot, isn't there?

Attached: Godzilla.jpg (720x496, 75K)

No kidding, not to mention now a days you can switch out your upper in less time than it takes the atf to get past your dog.

>circumventing reasonable gun laws
it took me that far to realize this was bait. Take that out next time.

Why would you be offended by a term used derogatorily towards those who follow cucked laws like the state is their nanny? Maybe it's because you are cucked

Attached: 3de8e1f1dd21d235db40b2592a2a445caf11c85f7ab51ded01dc7bdd7edfd267.jpg (249x250, 4K)

Give any you have to me

lmao best post

i remember that stupid thread. it was good for quite a few chuckles.

>reasonable gun laws
not subtle, but you still got me mad

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 1.31M)

What logic did they use to determine that an afg is fine but a vfg isn't, these people just make up retarded bullshit for fun.

>cuckhold stamp

Attached: 1562713522884.jpg (520x853, 39K)

Sorry your girl lost

>reasonable gun laws
go fuck yourself

>real men bend over and take unreasonable regulation in the ass, and pay to do it too!

You are everything that is wrong with this country, please commit an hero

ur right the democrats will save us from the atf

>please commit an hero
that is not how you use that

Both of you realize that poster is referring to RINOs, right? If a republican does not support gun rights, they are not a republican.

>Both of you realize that poster is referring to RINOs, right? If a republican does not support gun rights, they are not a republican.
give me a single reason to believe a "real republican" ever existed.

we've seen nothing good from these people. It might have been worse from the other side, and i'm not saying "vote shareblue pls"
but we need to hold them accountable to what they should be, not what the democrats are not

why are SBRs a thing again? I dont get why a stock on a 10inch ar pistol will get you in the slammer but having an ATF certified "not a stock" doesnt. One is just a little more uncomfortable to shoulder but are as equally concealable so why the fuck should this stupid horseshit matter?

>Also I'm taking my massive dog for a walk

lol

Why should I comply to something illegal?

Favorited by mafia and niggers.

Hi ATF!