During a vacation to Germany you are electrocuted and are teleported back in time to Hitler's bunker...

During a vacation to Germany you are electrocuted and are teleported back in time to Hitler's bunker. Due to your now sooty clothes, people think you're one of the debris haulers.
In an act of mockery to his generals, Hitler points to you and asks what should be done.

How do you reply?

Attached: featured20.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KevinLevin/status/1148544162163253250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll take a selfie with AH and post it on Jow Forums to make everyone there jealous.

Put me in a 262

>Lol kill ur self fggt

>Jow Forums gets teleported into Hitlers bunker.
>Franz was macht dieser fetter Neger mit der roten Kappe hier im Bunker?

Tell him to capture oil tankers and talk shit, no one will do anything.

Surrender, sneak into America before any trials and regroup. Seep into the higher levels of education, finance, military and government.

Tell him not to fuck with the soviets
It’s the only reason he lost

Wonder what all these krauts are blabbering about in their gay ass language

>shift all divisions east
>negotiate with allies

Defeat is inevitable, the only question is how many germans you can save from the slavic menace.

>It’s the only reason he lost
Hypothetically all that would happen is you would then get nuked around '45

German really does should like having jizz stuck in your throat

Know what i know i would do the exact opposite. USSR was a crypto Nationalist-Conservative construct and GDR reflected this. "Free Germany" was destroying the German race with "progressivism" while in the GDR the German race was advancing into the future.

USA = Source of all Evil

>in the fuhrerbunker
Bro the hornets nest has been kicked, he already knows that

"Instead of gassing the jews, release them to the custody of the allied nations and even offer a minor stipend to them to get them up and running in their new homelands. Sue for peace and turtle up for 15 years. Use that time to work on your methods for combating moorish and African tactics."

Kill yourself, commie.

At least fucking try with your bait

Genetically Engineered Doberman Women.

Attached: ad6d3f63c43530f445cc781df6b368dd.png (1000x1583, 1.64M)

>Put all remaining military funding into a space program
>Build a massive spaceship and go to the moon
>Construct a base on the dark side of the moon
>Develop high-tech weaponry and materiel
>Wait until everyone on earth has forgotten about you
>Commence orbital bombardment of all nations with space-zeppelins
>Invade earth with drop pods and UFO's whilst ominous chanting and industrial music plays on speakers

He isn't wrong dumbass, take the "murica" glasses off and take a look at the difference between the west and east germany. East side you were guaranteed to get a job, car (shit looking car but a car that actually gets the job done), food, education, nationalism and sense of community while in the west you had degeneracy and corporations ruining everything.

Don't believe me? When the wall fell down, the eastern side of Germany's economy went to shit, food went into shortage, no one had jobs because of the westerners moving in and taking over, new west government system take over and pretty much fuck everything up and cause everything to go to shit.

And east germans to this day still hate the west for this reason unless you an ignorant dumbass that was not raised either on the eastern side or studied what the east was actually like from east germans perspective views instead of the fucking west and the young morons today.

>t former east german immigrant

Sneak into Spain and take a boat to Southern Africa. There's a place called British South Africa you can lay low at.

Surrender to the US, and the US alone. The war is lost, but maybe East Germany won't end up a soviet shithole.

By that time in the war Hitler had already lost. Many attempts at peace were made early in the war which Britain & France refused. The USSR and USA wouldn't even entertain the idea of a truce at any point during the war. There was no bargaining chip left, the power of the Reich was waning and the world knew it. The international Jew had already won.

better question:

1939 and the world is at peace. Danzig must be taken to re-unite East Prussia or Hitler will personally fuck you with a pineapple until for the rest of your days. Its your choice how you do it.... what do you tell him.

Attached: Deutschesreich1939.png (1032x810, 262K)

Invade lithuania
Give it to Poland so they have sea Access
Ask for danzig in return
Sperg out as economy goes to shit 4 years later because war were not declared and we dont have anyone to pillage
Start war
Get btfo
Die

His only hope would be finding a way to stall for time and unite the anticommunist elements of the allied governments in an alliance of convenience against the USSR. Otherwise, the invasion of Poland was bound to end in war after all those years of appeasement.

Uh, umm, wait I got this. I roll to seduce.

>How do you reply?
kys

If we're in his bunker in Berlin, I would just point at him and laugh obnoxiously. It's 1945 and he's done every dumbshit move possible.

>dubs

He's at least mildly intrigued. What's your next move

Tell everyone in the room to summarily suck off the barrel of a luger not to escape the wrath of the Soviets but for being completely incompetent glory hounding mouthbreathers who should have been purged long ago with the SA. Hitler being a distant cousin is far from exempt, if anything I should kill him myself for letting so many blatant retards and degenrates like Dirlewanger come into power combined with the completely idiotic ideologies and infighting of the NSDAP. And that is a direct goddamn order from the mini Führer myself, so make it snappy.

Screw that, put me in a 163. VSSSSSSSHHHHHH... anybody smell bacon?

Ask where is the amber room, then go steal the amber room.

Its another “the DDR was good” faggot, ignoring how droves of Germans fled East Germany so much they had to build a wall to keep people in, Germany was forbidden from developing their own weapons so the Russians could profit from royalties and their POWs were forced to rot in Russian death camps.

>East side you were guaranteed to get a job, car (shit looking car but a car that actually gets the job done), food, education, nationalism and sense of community while in the west you had degeneracy and corporations ruining everything.

Yeah East Germany so si great! That’s why you weren’t allowed to leave and were shot if you tried!

Chemical weapons in the Eastern front. Kill as many Russian cockroaches as possible

what year is it?

>You too.

Attached: 1522898076474.png (1755x1564, 1.17M)

We're talking about alternate histories here, user.

Exactly. If there is any rechargeable device with downloaded videos from the present day on you. Also a paper blueprint for any 1945 practical weapons.

>Release Anne Frank from Bergen-Belsen before you eternally fuck up this timeline by creating /his/

twitter.com/KevinLevin/status/1148544162163253250

Attached: it's time to stop general filthy frank.png (472x645, 760K)

I'd get the fuck out of there

try and appeal to the US for a surrender and get them to tell the soviets to back off

subvert their politics and fund rebel groups that destabilize the country. when when you take over you can call it "peacekeeping"