I got every gun I ever wanted Jow Forums. Why am i still not happy?

I got every gun I ever wanted Jow Forums. Why am i still not happy?

Attached: 1538000682476 .jpg (550x546, 103K)

You want more

because you fell for the - buy guns don't need girls - meme

really forget about guns for awhile and go chase girls......

This is pretty much where I’m at right now. As much as I love to cuddle guns, there is nothin like some skin to skin contact

This is absolutely my mistake.

I thought if I just followed my hobby and loaded up on cool shit, that I'd make cool friends too in the process and get a girl along the way.

Man, fuck this shit. The only people that are into guns are guys, predominately old fuckers that can't do shit but talk about the glory days.

Anyone on Jow Forums reading this, go live your life man. I spent the better part of my college years collecting and shooting and I didn't get shit out of it. Save this stuff for when you are married and have settled down, if you do it while you're young you are just wasting your youth.

Because shopping for guns gave your life purpose. Now that you are done shopping, you are restless because you don't know what to do. Find another purpose in your life, user. Start participating in shooting sports and set goals for yourself.

>implying it’d be any different with a grill
You’re just trading in one shit show for another that has a bandaid of fake happiness that is statistically going to be mercilessly ripped off of you.

guns arent made to make you happy they are made to make other people unhappy

Because material possession has nothing to do with satisfaction in life.

Maybe giving those guns to me and seeing me happy will finally give you the happiness you been striving for?

Attached: U._S._flag_formed_by_10_000_American_sailors_December_1917.jpg (575x800, 303K)

Because there are no zombies to shoot

do you get to shoot them regularly and talk shop with someone who has a similar passion

You still have not obtained the correct gun user, keep searching

The older you get the more happiness becomes an act. Anything that makes you happy will eventually loose this value, its sort of like a drug, where you need more and more to satisfy. That is why life has a sort of procedure to follow of things that make you happy. If you skip out on building something beyond yourself in your early years you will end up with nothing but inanimate objects later on.

>I got every gun I ever wanted Jow Forums. Why am i still not happy?

a)You have not got bayonets for them all
b)You do not have an antique sword
c)You do not have enough antique swords
d)You do not have reloading gear for them all
e)You do not own a cannon
>because you fell for the - buy guns don't need girls - meme

Its not a meme. I've always had lots o luck with women and lived with them for 20 years, had a few kids etc. A man needs two things, one is a dog and the second is a rifle to clean on a quiet evening.

>A man needs two things, one is a dog and the second is a rifle to clean on a quiet evening.

Sounds like you need Jesus in your life, friend.

fuck you don't you think I would if I could?
I'm 1 year away from being a certified wizard and all I have are my fuckin guns. I don't know how to live so I just go to work and buy these fucking things so I have something to do on the weekends.

You got them, but have you been shooting them? I own over ten guns, only shot 3 of them.

You are projecting quite alot, I have a gf that loves guns and wants to have a family and i'm in college as well, I'm pretty happy and fulfilled, I still have an appetite for other things that arent guns though

Probably one of the worst demoralization threads I've ever seen. The samefagging is pretty obvious.

Have sex

I'm taking something from you right now - your permission to give up.
You can do things for yourself to improve your life.

we're all going to make it

Attached: temp.png (680x781, 460K)

I don't know what to do.
Pay for tinder? eharmony? I'm completely lost

I'm not any type of expert, but it seems to me that internet dating isn't ideal.

Just remember that everybody is a real, live human being who wants love, trust and affection.
There are plenty of women who are trapped in a cycle of endless mate selection and mindless hendonism, but for your purpose, they do not exist.
You must be able to exist independently first and that includes the ability to say 'no'
You will discover women who seek to live a rational life and show them that you have already begun to live one.
Invite them to go with you on your reasonable life journey

if she don't want you, you don't want her either. Further, don't put all your eggs in her basket. She's going to help you be happy, if she's worth it, but it isn't a +7 to happiness.

It's more like she can do this: happiness * 1.6

As much as I love all my guns and want dozens more to complete my collection, at the end of the day just owning them has barely anything to do with happiness. True happiness is about growing yourself as a person by working hard and learning and improving skills, having friends and family who care about you and vice versa, and spending as much time as you can with them doing stuff you enjoy, shooting for example. Use your possessions to go out and do stuff with others and you'll find happiness and fulfilment, don't expect it to come from just having stuff laying around

Also this

that's the easy part.
I don't know where to even begin. I don't know how to talk to people much less meet people much less meet women with the intent to date let alone where to even do this outside of retarded apps like tinder.
Where do I go? The only place I even see women is the gym, the rest of my life is spent at work and at home.

Attached: 1563786427193989908198.png (300x300, 181K)

post collection

>I'm not any type of expert, but it seems to me that internet dating isn't ideal.

It's not, studies have been done that show when it comes to online dating you have 5 percent of the men getting 90 percent of the female attention.